KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » McGrady/Kobe to Suns?

McGrady/Kobe to Suns?
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

thats kinda my point he has too much pride to ask for help but yet enought pride to make an ass out of himself with the media....although i did find it funny and entertaining

Old Post May 12th, 2004 12:35 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

What about today? Payton got plenty of time overall but he got benched for most of the 3rd and the first half of the 4th. Plus that was when the Lakers had their stretch to catch up then pull ahead. Payton can't be too happy right now.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 08:39 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

Well they got the W, so I don't imagine you'll hear any complaints from GP. And he played a great game overall. He had pressure applied to him the whole game by Parker while he was bringing it up the court, and he ran the offense like there was no pressure at all. Fisher had a bit of a rough time with the pressure....but not GP.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 02:13 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

wow wow hold on GP didnt have that great of a game parker had 18 points and 8 assists

Old Post May 12th, 2004 03:39 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

how many turn overs did he have? and what were the Spurs like when Parker wasn't on the court?

Parker also got beat down on the defensive end...all game.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 08:15 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

whats with all the qusestions...i dont know how many turnovers he had have...and u cant say that about him not bein on the court...payton wasnt on the court in most of the 2nd half and the lakers played better in the 2nd half than the 1st

Old Post May 12th, 2004 08:28 PM