KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Spider-Man » where to buy spiderman dvd's??

where to buy spiderman dvd's??
Started by: Manja

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Manja

Shocked where to buy spiderman dvd's??

Where can i buy spiderman 90s dvs's. all 5 seasons?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 02:39 PM
Manja is currently offline Click here to Send Manja a Private Message Find more posts by Manja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zephonim

They haven't been released. The next Spider-Man DVD that I heard about was the 70's TV show. But as of right now, the 90's ones have not been released.

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 06:47 PM
Zephonim is currently offline Click here to Send Zephonim a Private Message Find more posts by Zephonim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

They have not been released yet, but try e-bay, and some people there might have recoreded the episodes onto a DVD collection for sale.

I was going to buy the 90's x-men DVD on e-bay, but I dont trust ebay (I would buy it if it was on amazon).

Old Post Apr 21st, 2004 07:35 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

quote:
Originally posted by eleveninches
They have not been released yet, but try e-bay, and some people there might have recoreded the episodes onto a DVD collection for sale.

I was going to buy the 90's x-men DVD on e-bay, but I dont trust ebay (I would buy it if it was on amazon).

Thats the spirt, you show them Ebay ****ers you dont trust them. You are one spanking good fello, i hope i spelt that right.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 05:58 AM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

[Spam removed]

Last edited by Kes on Apr 25th, 2004 at 11:27 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:04 AM
max is currently offline Click here to Send max a Private Message Find more posts by max Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

[Removed]

Last edited by Kes on Apr 25th, 2004 at 11:26 AM

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 06:06 AM
Manja

Any news on the release date of spiderman 90s...even which year would be ok smile

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 10:52 AM
Manja is currently offline Click here to Send Manja a Private Message Find more posts by Manja Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrReilly

You can get various DVDs of selected episodes... I'm not sure when they plan on releasing an enitre series collection. If you just want the more popular stories try amazon?

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 12:24 PM
MrReilly is currently offline Click here to Send MrReilly a Private Message Find more posts by MrReilly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
max

i dont know were you can get the 90s Spider-Man show, but i can get you some pretty good lube, and a pare of socks.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2004 07:00 PM