KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Welcome » Welcome » Hi, I'm New Here.

Hi, I'm New Here.
Started by: DemonicSlayer

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DemonicSlayer

Laugh Hi, I'm New Here.

Hi there. My name is Brianna but I would prefer to be called Anna or Suguru. I'm new to the forums and I am a HUGE fan of anime. I absolutely love Inuyasha and I've been watching a few new series. I'm a BIG yaoi fan also. I love Japanese music...Oh, Camui Gackt. He's a Japanese singer. I just wanted to introduce myself to everyone. Oh, I'm a big Hentai hater mad But, I hope i get a warm welcome smile

Attachment: tsuhi-raburabu.jpg
This has been downloaded 95 time(s).

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 05:22 PM
DemonicSlayer is currently offline Click here to Send DemonicSlayer a Private Message Find more posts by DemonicSlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

This should really be in the welcome forum. You can discuss your fav. animes here though.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 06:40 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwerq
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like inuyasha to what is your fav.episode

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 07:26 PM
qwerq is currently offline Click here to Send qwerq a Private Message Find more posts by qwerq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
qwerq
Restricted

Account Restricted

by the way hentai rocks

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 07:27 PM
qwerq is currently offline Click here to Send qwerq a Private Message Find more posts by qwerq Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spearhead
Prophet

Go to the welcome forum to greet yourself no expression

I'm a signature!

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 08:40 PM
Spearhead is currently offline Click here to Send Spearhead a Private Message Find more posts by Spearhead Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Hello - welcome to KMC, I hope you explore more of the community forums not just here, you may want to introduce yourself maybe on the Welcome Forum so everyone notices you're new here.

May want to read the KMC rules if you haven't already.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:24 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

hi welcome to kmc.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:34 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Shinobiprincess
Hiei's stalker

Nice to meet you, and welcome to KMC. *reads rest of topic* O.O you like yaoi...COOL. I like yaoi too as long as it doesn't consists of any YYH characters in either the picture,fanfic, or doujinshi. Anywho I hope that you get settled in. Since you've been watching InuYasha then tell me who do you like from the series (choose 1 guy and 1 girl) and what is your favorite songs from the show(starting song and ending song)

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2004 11:37 PM
Shinobiprincess is currently offline Click here to Send Shinobiprincess a Private Message Find more posts by Shinobiprincess Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

As with the last thread this should be in the welcome forum, which is where the last one is. You can discuss anime here in the appropriate threads though.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 11:06 AM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BadKitty
cockeyed

hello and welcome,enjoy your stay

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 03:38 PM
BadKitty is currently offline Click here to Send BadKitty a Private Message Find more posts by BadKitty Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Hi. Welcome to KMC Forums

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 10:57 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

(delete the intial double post, I assume that was a merge thingy)

welcome and enjoy your stay

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:00 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Storm
Black belt BJJ

welcome and have lots of fun smile

I am not driven by people’ s praise and I am not slowed down by people’ s criticism.
You only live once. But if you live it right, once is enough. Wrong. We only die once, we live every day!
Make poverty history.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:14 AM
Storm is currently offline Click here to Send Storm a Private Message Find more posts by Storm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kes
Philie

quote:
Originally posted by Fire
(delete the intial double post, I assume that was a merge thingy)

welcome and enjoy your stay

yes

Welcome to KMC.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:36 AM
Kes is currently offline Click here to Send Kes a Private Message Find more posts by Kes Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ellen
I'm A Pretty Girl!

Hello

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 11:55 AM
Ellen is currently offline Click here to Send Ellen a Private Message Find more posts by Ellen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DemonicSlayer

Laugh Thanks everyone

Thanks for all the warm welcomes. And, sorry, I guess i didnt know I had to introduce myself on the welcome forum. My favorite Inuyasha guy character is Koga. He's just all pissy and evil. My favorite girl is Sango. I don't know why i can't stand Kagome. Oh, I love the ending song Dearest and Fukai Mori. But, I am a big Gackt fan. hehehehe. Well, Everyone tell me your fav anime! big grin

Attachment: kamikaze12.jpg
This has been downloaded 49 time(s).

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 02:39 PM
DemonicSlayer is currently offline Click here to Send DemonicSlayer a Private Message Find more posts by DemonicSlayer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

welcome. you just entered the typing fields. i like ichiro. ninja

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 08:38 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Welcome there big grin

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 09:18 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote