KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Choices for RP area

What is your preferred choice of future games in the RP area?
This poll is closed.
I think we should run all three games 1 25.00%
The original first game should be shut down and we play the two story driven ones 3 75.00%
It is too much time and effort to play TWO story driven games; Ush or Rex should let the other do his 0 0%
The RP area should focus on one game at a time to reduce confusion. 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Choices for RP area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Gundark
Mayhem

Now THAT'S enthusiasm ! cool

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 08:47 PM
Gundark is currently offline Click here to Send Gundark a Private Message Find more posts by Gundark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Eek! That would be a nightmare!

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 11:16 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ok, new free for all plots needed. Cool.

Or maybe plot singular; I think more than one ffa hame MIGHT be overdoing it.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 21st, 2002 11:28 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hey REX you know how you wanted to do a OT game? Maybe we can start a OT free-for-all. No Jedi but you can be a Rebel, an Imperial, Bounty Hunter, Fighter Pilot, Politician, or a Droid. The game can go on and it is based on events happening at the same time the movies are. So like you can be a part of the dogfight at the trench run of the first Death Star. Or be in a blaster fight and you win, get back to HQ and they tell you that the Death Star has been destroyed. Stuff like that.

What do you think Ush?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:28 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

It's a fair enough idea, the only risk is that it turns into a set of seperate stories for each olayer rather than one storyline.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:36 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah that's what I was worried about. Maybe we can have only one group of people and have them in only one certain type of group. Like Rogue Squadron or The Imperial Tie Fighter Pilots.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:44 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I hope the Imperials are in TIE Fighters from ANH rather than ROTJ...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:45 AM
LanceWindu

They would coorispond as best we could to the movies.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:47 AM
REXXXX
Networking

The 181st TIE Squadron or Rogue Leader. Sounds good to me! I guess my idea wasn't so bad after all. smile

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:54 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just in ANH they seemed about as good as X-Wings. By ROTJ the Imperials were losing hundreds of the bloody things.

Well, I'd happily play a jumped-up arrogant Imperial Officer. I AM British, after all...

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 12:55 AM
LanceWindu

Who else thinks that we should play the Imps?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:07 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Oh, the Imperials are only any good if there are people on both sidfes. Otherwise we simply must all play Rebels.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:08 AM
LanceWindu

So what should we do?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:10 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Gosh, I don't know. Gather opinions, I guess.

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:15 AM
LanceWindu

I really want to play a bad guy in a game, but as lon as my character is still working fine he stays.

So I want a game to begin that has different types of stuff not just Jedi vs. Dark Jedi.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:17 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You mean specific opposed games that aren't just Jedi based?

BtVS

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:26 AM
LanceWindu

Yeah, Jedi & Sith are fine but I want to try to do something else. To spread my horizon's if you will.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 01:32 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Hey Lance, if we start my game, what side will you be on? There is 5-6 parts for Dark-side and Light-side is just whoever joins that side. I wonder if I can get Dim to join again. confused

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 05:31 AM
LanceWindu

When is your's set?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2002 07:49 AM
REXXXX
Networking

Huh?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 12:29 AM