KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » Choices for RP area

What is your preferred choice of future games in the RP area?
This poll is closed.
I think we should run all three games 1 25.00%
The original first game should be shut down and we play the two story driven ones 3 75.00%
It is too much time and effort to play TWO story driven games; Ush or Rex should let the other do his 0 0%
The RP area should focus on one game at a time to reduce confusion. 0 0%
Total: 4 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Choices for RP area
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
yerssot

wich time

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 09:55 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, when the story is set in the Star Wars universe? Oh, PT, otherwise there wouldn't be Jedi involved. I'll be on both sides. The story takes place sometime between TPM and AOTC. I had the date in my PMs. I'll post it in a second.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 06:02 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

involving Jedi doesn't need to be PT, could be NJO

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 06:09 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, well it's PT. So, what side will you guys take?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 06:21 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

are the votes already counted?
and you can't choose without knowing a tiny bit about it all, and wich templates are available?

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 06:27 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I just mean if we start the story, which side will ya' be on: the Light-side or the Dark-side? Not Corsair or Fallen, stuff like that.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 07:47 PM
yerssot

Lightside, and I hope LanceWindu would do the same!

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 07:49 PM
LanceWindu

You can definatly count me into the Light-Side.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 08:56 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Orpheus

I think I might join this new one as a light sider.

If there are going to be more than a couple of games running at any one time I think we would find that one or two might die off or each one might have only a handful of players.

Old Post Feb 23rd, 2002 10:06 PM
Orpheus is currently offline Click here to Send Orpheus a Private Message Find more posts by Orpheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

What side would you join Orpheus?

Later you'll still have to clarify it, but right now 4 Light-siders and 2 Dark-siders. Later we'll have more. I told Ush that I thought it'd be same teams as the recent game, with new players. Another thing, you cannot use the names of your characters from the game that's ending.

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 01:02 AM
yerssot

why not?

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 09:45 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, it MIGHT be confusing... it;s all up to Rex. As is whether he bothers with templates or not.

Sorry I've been busy, guys. I'm going to wrap up the second game now, get the new version going, and then... I'll see.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 12:09 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Anyway, thanks for the feedback, guys.

Both stories will be up and running soon. I will close the original first story; a replacement may be avilable soon!

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Feb 24th, 2002 01:14 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote