KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » DVD Talk » Terminator 3.5 (extended n additional)

Terminator 3.5 (extended n additional)
Started by: Carlcsw

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Carlcsw
Look into my eye (@)

Terminator 3.5 (extended n additional)

In case you guys didn't know they are very much aware about Terminator 3 not being the best of the trilogy but for once I thnk they might actually do something about it.

http://www.moviehole.net/news/3568.html

At moviehole there is news of Terminator 3 gettings re-done or getting a bit of a touch up to make it the ultimate Terminator movie by adding more action scenes, hopefully re-doing a few scenes, there gonna correct John Connors age and dates. Sounds very exiciting to me and from what ive read Jonathan Mostow isn't doing it, another guy is called "Chad Campbell". Its gonna cost around

Well read it for yourselves.

Sign the Petition and put pledge your support

http://www.petitiononline.com/t850/petition.html

Last edited by Carlcsw on Apr 24th, 2004 at 11:59 AM

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 11:56 AM
Carlcsw is currently offline Click here to Send Carlcsw a Private Message Find more posts by Carlcsw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Sounds intriguing, but personally I felt T3 was fine the way it was. I mean if they're only doing this to fix a couple of stupid date errors, then I really don't see the point.

I'd still pay to see it, but I highly doubt that this will see the light of day...

Ahnold Sez: (From "The Expendables 2"): "My *shoe* is bigger than this cahr!"

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 12:34 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

PLUS - how do they plan to do new action sequences? Um, hello? Arnold's a politician now?

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 12:35 PM
Ahnold is currently offline Click here to Send Ahnold a Private Message Find more posts by Ahnold Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

OMG! THIS IS HUGE NEWS IF TRUE! GOD U CANT BELIEVE HOW EXCITED I M

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 01:52 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Ones
Death Eater

ahnold> he may be a politicion but they can do digital arnold like they did in star wars, once they get his voice they can minipulate the words and youve got arnold

Harry Potter and the Triwizard Cup Spider-man 3

Old Post Apr 24th, 2004 07:09 PM
The Ones is currently offline Click here to Send The Ones a Private Message Find more posts by The Ones Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Digital Arnold. Shudder.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 04:50 PM
Carlcsw
Look into my eye (@)

Or he might be able to squeeze a little time here and there to do it but a digital arnold or an arnold look alike might be ok depending on the effects, etc.

I sure hope this happens, give us hope.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 09:47 PM
Carlcsw is currently offline Click here to Send Carlcsw a Private Message Find more posts by Carlcsw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Several months have now passed, and still no word on the progress of this project. I'm fairly certain that it's dead ...

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 04:43 PM
Carlcsw
Look into my eye (@)

I know, there was word on a month or two back on a film site that something might be happening n it is getting noticed and we were told to keep it up. People dont let us down SO COME ON, KEEP ON SIGNING.

Old Post Sep 5th, 2004 09:37 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Unfortunately, Carlcsw, history has shown us that these petitions rarely acccomplish anything. E.g. The official "renew Angel" petition gained over 100,000 signatures, but the series was still cancelled. It's just too big a risky investment for the studios, IMHO ...

Old Post Sep 6th, 2004 11:16 PM
Carlcsw
Look into my eye (@)

quote:
Originally posted by Carlcsw
I know, there was word on a month or two back on a film site that something might be happening n it is getting noticed and we were told to keep it up. People dont let us down SO COME ON, KEEP ON SIGNING.

Well that show was just crap in my opinion. It was good tho if you have a bit of a hard time getting to sleep, just put it on.

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 08:25 PM
Ahnold
The Former Governator

Whatever you may think of "Angel" {personally, I love it!}, renewing the show for a sixth season would certainly have been, I think you'll agree, a far smaller risk than investing millions on re-editing a film that didn't even make that much profit at the cinema or on DVD to begin with ...

Old Post Sep 7th, 2004 09:45 PM
alic88
Barzakh

hey i liked ANGEL... but ya petitions dont do SHIT

Old Post Sep 8th, 2004 10:24 PM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote