KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Nightwing vs Gambit

Who wins?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Remy 11 52.38%
Dick 10 47.62%
No one 0 0%
Total: 21 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Nightwing vs Gambit
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LeAtHerRFace
Founder Of Fight Club

Nightwing vs Gambit

I would vote fo Gambit

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:57 AM
LeAtHerRFace is currently offline Click here to Send LeAtHerRFace a Private Message Find more posts by LeAtHerRFace Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ScarletSpider
Ben Reilly

As would I

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 03:47 PM
ScarletSpider is currently offline Click here to Send ScarletSpider a Private Message Find more posts by ScarletSpider Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

I say nightwing

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 06:58 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I go with gambit to gambit just mad fast and he fights cheap he use deversion when he knows he can't win then sneak up on the person and hits them

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:11 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Gambit

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 04:51 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BENITO
Perfect Rolemodel 4 N00bs

gambit if theres plenty of cards and small objects

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 06:32 PM
BENITO is currently offline Click here to Send BENITO a Private Message Find more posts by BENITO Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Flash
Faster Than You

Gambit.

Old Post Dec 2nd, 2004 11:48 PM
The Flash is currently offline Click here to Send The Flash a Private Message Find more posts by The Flash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nathaniel Grey
THE MAN CALLED CABLE

I say Nightwing just on the basis that I cannot STAND Gambit and would rather see him lose.

"I want to save the world and I have the power to do it." -- Cable.

Old Post Dec 3rd, 2004 06:29 PM
Nathaniel Grey is currently offline Click here to Send Nathaniel Grey a Private Message Find more posts by Nathaniel Grey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mainstream
lighting the way

Gambit is my favorite Xman hero, buuuuuuuuuuut Nightwing would own his cajun a$$!!!!!!!!

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:13 PM
Mainstream is currently offline Click here to Send Mainstream a Private Message Find more posts by Mainstream Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

The cajun beats him like a stepchild at joe jackson's house.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:26 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Nightwing. Way too agilitive and experience for Gambit. He's a far better.

Sonics, vomit gas, tear gar, etc.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:31 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

Gambit grabs a hand full of rocks, charges them, dodges everything nightwing throws at him with ease, then throws all the rocks at him at once.
Nightwing dodges the rocks,but the explosions cripple him.
Gambit move in with his pole and cleans up.
Then, he charges nightwings' custom and walks off.
"BOOOOOOOOM!"
No more nightwing.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:44 PM
jplatinum is currently offline Click here to Send jplatinum a Private Message Find more posts by jplatinum Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Gambit needs at least several seconds to charge any objects he touches. He's not gonna get the time. Nightwing's armour has withstood TNTs with ease so minor explosions aren't gonna hurt him too much.

Sonics would mess Gambit up. Tear gas would blind him. A kick to the head would knock him out.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2005 11:48 PM
Draco69 is currently offline Click here to Send Draco69 a Private Message Find more posts by Draco69 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonheartmm

gambit has better agilty, strength, reflexes and speed due to his ability to charge his body with the same biokenetic energy{he dodges bullets with ease}, plus he has his normal mutat ability to charge objects with kinetic energy{n he can do this in a second like he does with his staff or cards, plus he can move while doing it}, he is also an expert fighter. i think hell win this 1.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:06 AM
leonheartmm is currently offline Find more posts by leonheartmm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Draco69
Gambit needs at least several seconds to charge any objects he touches. He's not gonna get the time. Nightwing's armour has withstood TNTs with ease so minor explosions aren't gonna hurt him too much.

Sonics would mess Gambit up. Tear gas would blind him. A kick to the head would knock him out.

"minor explosions" and "at least several seconds".... when's the last time you read anything with gambit in it? He can take down buidings with one card if he charges it for just "a few" seconds. And he can pretty much just pick up and throw stuff without taking the time to charge it, and in the time it took him just to throw it, he would have charged it enough to be like a grenade.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 12:16 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

exactly kontraz.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:07 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

The main problem is that the cards, rocks, whatever have to actually hit something to explode. They can't explode in midair.

And Nightwing's costume is extremely durable. He's taken hits far more powerful than Gambit's explosion.

Sonics, vomit gas, etc. Gambit goes down 80% of the time.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:10 AM
jplatinum
Restricted

Account Restricted

if gambit is throwing a hand full of rocks (say 5 or 6)
They are bound to hit him or something next to him, then "boom"
he is slowed down.
Then gambit throws some more charged rocks at him while he has been temporarily crippled"boom! boom! boom!"
night wing is crippled for the rest of te fight while gambit works him over with his pole and then charges his suit and he goes "boom!"

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:20 AM
Draco69
Snarky Slytherin

Or Nightwing throws a barrage of sonic weapons emitting nearly 10, 000 decibals and gives Gambit a proverbial seizure.

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:22 AM
phillipan

when gambits strength and agility are enchanced by his powers are they above peak human or are they just more advanced than normal

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2005 01:36 AM
phillipan is currently offline Click here to Send phillipan a Private Message Find more posts by phillipan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote