KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Batman » why batman is sorta insane

why batman is sorta insane
Started by: Jason420

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Jason420
My dad is younger than me

why batman is sorta insane

alfred raped him when he was a kid and he never had the courage to tell anybody and its sittin in the back of his mind and now batman thinks hes a dirty little ****. lol Happy Dance laughing laughing out loud thats hilarious and the truth batman is so gay when ever robin left or got killed or whatever he always had to get a new robin didnt he thats why he was so pissed off when he died he didnt have a little boy to molest hes such a priest hahahaha ehhh haha

I was born 8 and 1/2 months premature

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:25 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Ah, what happened? Did poor Jason420 finally get run out of the Superman forum and have to find other people to bother?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 07:39 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

*ouch* - hey Gregory!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 08:02 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Hey, Devalion! Good to see you.

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 08:08 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Right back 'atcha!

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 08:12 PM
House of Jade is currently offline Click here to Send House of Jade a Private Message Find more posts by House of Jade Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

how sick can u get?

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 10:11 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

It does lower the whole tone...

Old Post Apr 25th, 2004 10:14 PM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Uh.....blink Okay now I have all these images of Bruce raping the Robins...not a pretty picture

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 02:22 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

see i told you oh and gregory the same thing probably happened to you didnt it oh and i can bother anybody i feel like botherin

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 09:08 PM
Jason420 is currently offline Click here to Send Jason420 a Private Message Find more posts by Jason420 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I'm not sure if by "the same thing" you mean "being driven out of the Superman forum" or "raped as a child," but I assure you that whichever you mean, the answer is an unambiguous "No." And you cannot "bother anyone you feel like bothering"; you can try to bother anyone you want, I suppose--one of the prices of free speach is letting people like you talk--but you're far to boring a troll to seriously bother me.

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 09:16 PM
wuTa

BUUUUURNNNNEDDD

Old Post Apr 26th, 2004 11:39 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jason420

greg eat a dick and die ok? ok

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 09:11 PM
House of Jade

Oooooooo! Is that the best insult you can give? Not much of a fight here! I'll come back when you guys get nasty.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2004 09:32 PM
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

quote:
Originally posted by Jason420
greg eat a dick and die ok? ok

Unlike you, I am not obsessed with gay sex, so the chances of that suggestion being fulfilled in the capacity you intended it are slim, even nonexistent. I believe, however, that I have found a way to accommodate you.

Attachment: dick.jpg
This has been downloaded 68 time(s).

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:15 AM
maifoshis

hey jason 420. why aint you posted your location pussy? if your waiting in my balls then right now your bangin against yo mamas pussy

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:30 AM
maifoshis is currently offline Click here to Send maifoshis a Private Message Find more posts by maifoshis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Well done maifoshis and Gregory, its getting better!!! wink

As for Jason 420 - have you given up? Maybe the pussy comment is right!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:25 PM
Punkyhermy
like memory in motion

GET A LIFE!!!!!!!!!
THIS THREAD SHOULD BE CLOSED!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:26 PM
Punkyhermy is currently offline Click here to Send Punkyhermy a Private Message Find more posts by Punkyhermy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
House of Jade

Darlin' if your talking to me....I have a life, and it was distrupted by you!

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:49 PM
Jason420

I have one question if you guys think this stupid and a waste of time then why are you still postin? oh and maifoshis I think what you meant was your bangin your mama and the only reason shes bangin you is because she hasnt had a taste of me yet but she will shortly

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:18 PM
ash007
Strength and Honour

this will be closed mad

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:57 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote