KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Role Playing Forum » Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.1

Spike's STARGATE: ALPHA - Mission 1.1
Started by: SpikeSpiegel

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Up ahead in the mud something moves slightly, then stops. Prehaps a native animal scared by the weather and by you. There is also something else that you can't make out from the distance you're at.

I'm not going there to die. I'm going there to see if I really am alive.
Check my Bio for my stories [Last Updated - 27th July 2008]

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:40 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael walks towards the "native animal" with extreme caution

I shall never move quickly, except to avoid more work or find excuses.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:55 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

As you walk towards the animal you see that the other object is a human body lying on the floor. When you turn back to where the movement was before there is nothing.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 04:57 PM
SpikeSpiegel is currently offline Click here to Send SpikeSpiegel a Private Message Find more posts by SpikeSpiegel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael walks towards the body

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:06 PM
Kael is currently offline Click here to Send Kael a Private Message Find more posts by Kael Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

The body is that of an average height, average built Caucasian male wearing SGC uniform. On his arm is the SG-10 symbol. By the looks of things he has been hit by a staff weapon in the back.

To Kael's right someone leaps out of the hedges, unsheathes a knife and grabs Kaels arm, twisting it around his back and holding a knife at his throat. He is also in SG-10 uniform. He looks from startled member to startled member, seeing an Asgard and SGC uniforms he relaxes, moving the knife away from Kael's throat and letting his arm go.
"Alpha team?" he asks

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:12 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael shocked by what has just happened says "yes, who are you?"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:16 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"Colonal Richard O'Brian, SG-10." He says, putting the knife back in it's sheath. "What are your orders?"

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:23 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

"well Colonal richard O'Brain if you ever put a knife to my throat again i will kill you!, are orders are to take this object to the village" kael said

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 05:29 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"He didn't know it was was us Kael, relax." Steve says, before addressing the soldier, "Colonel, what happened here?"

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 06:48 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"They came to the village in the middle of the night. A mixture of serpant and Horus guards, it's likely they were just a few of many "lost" soliders. They killed all of the people in the village and two of my team. Me and Capitan Donnerhugh managed to escape to the jungle, our plan was to reach the Stargate and warn the SGC. That is what we must do. There is a cave to the West of the village. The Jaffa came from the East, after attacking the village they headed on west-wards, apart from a group that took prisoners from the village back East-wards and a small scout party they sent after us." He looks at you one by one, "As I am the senior ranking officer here I shall take command of your team until we get back to Earth. We must return to the Stargate."

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:04 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Mission Update

X Proceed to the village to the North of the Stargate and rendevous with SG-10.
X Do not engage any hostile activity on the planet.
O Return to the Stargate and dial home.

You are now allowed to use lethal force if needed.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:06 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"But you may be compromised. For all you know the mission could have been to have an agent plant something to track your location, so they know the number of our stargate."

Steve doesn't like to lose the lead(joint though it may be)

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:17 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

It's just for this mission.

"They are Goa'uld, they already know our Stargates address. And even if these ones don't, they'll never get through our iris." the colonal responds.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:19 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

"i think we should go east-wards and rescue the prisoners they could have some info" kael askes the colonal

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:28 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

"They are many and we are few, it would be too dangourous for us five alone to fight, we need to get home." Just as the colonal utters the word home a staff blast his's a nearby tree, the sound of footsteps has been masked by the thunder. There about 25 meters behind you are three jaffa scouts, one horus and two serpant guards. One of the serpant guards it stood behind a tree aiming his staff at you, they fire another shot again hitting a tree.

Enter combat time....don't worry I'll make it fairly easy for you. What with it being your first battle and all.

Round 1

South area
Richard (P90) 0|50|4
Andrei (MP5) 0|30|2
Steve (P90) 0|50|3
Marcus (Zat) 0|n/a|n/a
Kael (Staff) 0|n/a|n/a

North area
Horus Guard 0|n/a|n/a
Serpant guard 0|n/a|n/a
Serpant guard (cover)

Marcus to go first, then Richard, then Kael and Steve, then Andrei and the enemies

Last edited by SpikeSpiegel on May 2nd, 2004 at 07:43 PM

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:38 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

kael takes cover behind the nearst tree he could see

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:41 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Not your turn yet, remember one offensve and one defensive battle per round

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:42 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

arh....sad

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:44 PM
SpikeSpiegel
Swimming Bird

Be careful, these guys are tough, they have staff weapons that do +2 damage and they have high Goa'uld bonus' on top of them that can give +6 damage! And you're more at risk than my man stick out tongue simply as he is a part of the story and is invincible for now, if you are struggling he will take care of them.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:47 PM
Kael
The Lone Wolf

so does my man move last

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 07:51 PM