KMC Forums

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Already a member? Log-in!

Home » Star Wars » Star Wars: Literature & Expanded Universe » Star Wars Galaxies

Star Wars Galaxies
Started by: Ken Kenobi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (11): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
LanceWindu

see there you go again........hmmm say something long....repeat after me.....I love New Jedi Order and Attack of the Clones will be an awesome movie

big grin

Old Post Apr 10th, 2002 01:39 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

much better ....thank you wink

Old Post Apr 10th, 2002 01:54 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

laughing out loud wink

Old Post Apr 10th, 2002 02:01 AM
Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Julie
The Student

What ...no words....goodness, and here I'd thought you'd improved a bit big grin

Old Post Apr 11th, 2002 02:53 AM
Click here to Send Julie a Private Message Find more posts by Julie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Well if I where to type a really long post and just keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on and on it would just bore you to death.

Old Post Apr 12th, 2002 04:16 AM
Julie
The Student

wink thanks....I needed that reminder....yes short and simple is best.
So back to Star Wars Galaxies....when is it supposed to get up and running?

Old Post Apr 21st, 2002 09:51 PM
LanceWindu

Within a few months I believe.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 02:36 AM
Julie
The Student

Will I have to go to the store and buy the game and then load it on my computer...I've never played any massive multiplayer games before.

Old Post Apr 22nd, 2002 11:48 PM
LanceWindu

Neither have I

Old Post Apr 23rd, 2002 12:55 AM
Julie
The Student

If/ when it comes out maybe we'll both get the chance to try it.....not that I'm really any good at video games...I did get attatched to one called "descent" though

Old Post May 1st, 2002 01:52 AM
LanceWindu

Hmm, never heard of it.

Old Post May 1st, 2002 03:34 PM
Julie
The Student

It was the typical...go in and save the day type "shoot 'em up" video game....only you fight a bunch of mutant machines stick out tongue

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 09:45 PM
LanceWindu

Oh

WHY DO WE HAVE TO WAIT SO LONG FOR THIS GAME???

Old Post May 2nd, 2002 11:53 PM
Julie
The Student

something on the lines of "absence makes the heart grow fonder"?????? I really don't know.....has the release been pushed back????????

Old Post May 5th, 2002 09:56 PM
LanceWindu

Not that I know of. And they are going to Beta stages which means not too long left, but still a few months to go.

Old Post May 5th, 2002 10:10 PM
Julie
The Student

yeah i jsut read about that at the official Star Wars site. Soon very soon......

Old Post May 8th, 2002 09:57 PM
LanceWindu

New press release from Lucasarts.

This comes to us care of TFN

quote:
SAN RAFAEL, Calif. -- May 20, 2002 -- LucasArts Entertainment Company LLC today announced its intent to develop versions of the company's highly anticipated first game of its Star Wars( Galaxies( online series for Xbox Live and PlayStation 2. Specific release dates for the Star Wars Galaxies-branded massively multiplayer games for the two next generation console platforms will be announced at a later time. This December LucasArts will release a Windows PC version of the game, developed by Sony Online Entertainment, titled Star Wars Galaxies: An Empire Divided(. The Star Wars Galaxies online game series is designed to immerse literally thousands of players into the rich Star Wars universe. The series will feature dynamic role-playing adventures across multiple planets during the classic Star Wars timeframe. Game play will offer a unique combination of combat, exploration, social interaction, specialized missions, and daring quests.

Old Post May 20th, 2002 05:34 PM
treepwood728

StarWars Galaxy.

Did Anyone get Star Wars Galaxy yet? I'm dying to get it but i don't know if it's worth it.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 12:40 PM
Click here to Send treepwood728 a Private Message Find more posts by treepwood728 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I wouldn't buy this!

it's expensive and you have to pay a monthly (expensive) fee for it
and it was out yesterday for the first time and the servers were down!

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 03:21 PM
Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
treepwood728

i'm gonna wait for it. I know it's expensive and that i have to pay, but it seems real fun.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2003 03:30 PM
Click here to Send treepwood728 a Private Message Find more posts by treepwood728 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote