KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Thor

The Silver Surfer VS Thor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The SIlver Surfer 135 56.72%
Thor 103 43.28%
Total: 238 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Silver Surfer vs Thor
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (91): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

To answer someone's question about "what if" comics....Some are excellent, others are not. I have a "what if the Silver Surfer possesed the Infinity Guantlet" and it's one of my favorite comics.

I don't remember but i think he basically zooms by Thanos when his hand is cocked back to deck Captain America's shield and takes it straight off his hand. Then he's brought before the Living Tribunal and i forget what happens...i think he snaps his fingers and eliminates all of the Cosmic Beings or something obsurd....still a good comic.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 06:45 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

what if the Hulk killed wolverine is a good issue i think

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:27 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Apologies on the research. The thread has been deleted...I supposed the moderator did a bit of housecleaning.

There is no point in my saying "well, if my memory serves me correctly..." simply because I refuse to post anything I am not certain of.

I THINK the Odin-Force was in the same category as Silver Surfer, but...bleh. Will keep looking...

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 11:52 PM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wolverine8888
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just got off ebay the what if hulk killed wolverine and also what if wolverine killed hulk

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 12:50 AM
wolverine8888 is currently offline Click here to Send wolverine8888 a Private Message Find more posts by wolverine8888 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

this post is about silver surfer and thor forget wolverine for a while

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 12:14 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

quote:
Originally posted by wolverine8888
thor I think never even beaten the hulk once there for people should be looking at people who have beaten the hulk and if slifer surfer has beaten them.
You should stop judging characters by who beat the hulk. There are so many cosmic beings that could smush the Hulk without even a second thought. For instance, if Galactus wanted to, he could simply EAT the Hulk. Like some kind of green Hershey's kiss.

Old Post May 2nd, 2004 02:44 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Does anyone think Thor is stronger when he is honorable. That is why Odin supported him on Earth. Todays Thor seems less honorable than classic Thor. I was talking about this thread with some boys, 3 said Thor, 1 said Surfer. They're both tough nuts, but Surfer is always busy moving and staying steady, where Thor spends his down time relaxing like a god. Seems to me Surfer puts more energy into his power than Thor. Plus i think Surfer is stronger in body. He's sleeker, his muscle has less fat, be it human "fat" or space fat. His eyes are probley white holes so I'd go with Surfer.

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:37 PM
Wonder Man is currently offline Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

i liked the universe x Thor, when thor is a female and Loki tries it on with her big grin

Old Post May 3rd, 2004 06:41 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
I can't wait to hear what Never's research results in...but i'll go with Silver Surfer.

Found it smile In order:

Oblivion, Death, Eternity, Infinity (and similar beings)
The Celestials
Phoenix Force, Galactus, The Stranger, Master Order, Lord Chaos
The Watchers, Skyfather (Thor with Odin-Force)
Mesphistos
The Elders of the Universe
Silver Surfer

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:37 AM
Never is currently offline Click here to Send Never a Private Message Find more posts by Never Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wynndar
ThunderCat

Never, it was my understanding that a single watcher and single celestial were about the same level, and the same level as Galactus...I would figure a Watcher would be vastly stronger than Zeus or Odin...whats ur opinion.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 02:43 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Hmm, let me think about that for awhile. Here is an official endorsement, however:

Watchers can also psionically manipulate energy in the electromagnetic spectrum. >>>The limits of this capacity are not known: it is probably on the same basic level as such Earth gods as Odin and Zeus<<< or such alien races as the Elan.

Notice I have The Watchers even with Odin-Force Thor.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 03:02 AM
Never
Grammaton Cleric

Okay...will say that Galactus portrayals have been wildly inaccurate.

For example, in a Marvel vs. DC Crossover (written by John Byrne, who has quite a bit of Galactus knowledge), Darkseid gave some long boring speech (I hate DC for the most part) about his Omega Beams being the end-all. He unleashed them on Galactus...

...and Galactus smirked at him. He then put Darkseid on his ass with one energy beam.

In "What If Phoenix Had Not Died" Galactus states that he is more powerful than Phoenix, and she kind of acquiesces. Now I am not certain if it is because it is Jean Grey or he was simply being truthful. If he said that to DARK Phoenix she would have told him to kiss her Kotex.

THEN in Excalibur Rachel simply put the smackdown on Galactus. She is NOT nearly as nasty as Dark Phoenix, so...how to explain that?

Will do some more checking on The Celestials and The Watchers...but I **do think** that the list is generally correct as regards to the power hierarchy.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:19 AM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

thats cool...yea i do think there has been some confusion caused by the encounters between Phoenix and Galactus...its just that i think Reed once said that Uatu's power could rival Galactus...and when the Watchers and the Celestials had their war...it appeared that the combined power of the watchers equaled the combined power of the celestials...I think maybe not all watchers have equal power...same goes for the celestials....and as for Galactus, his power fluctuates a lot, depending on how hungry he is...

Old Post May 10th, 2004 05:17 AM
Loot

thnks never, one more thing, thor at the moment is with odin power right? so odin died? and he is going to stay that powerful always?

Old Post May 10th, 2004 09:58 AM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Never
Grammaton Cleric

quote:
Originally posted by norrin radd
thnks never, one more thing, thor at the moment is with odin power right? so odin died? and he is going to stay that powerful always?

I do believe Thor currently possesses the Odin-Force. Not certain if Odin passed away; will look that up for ya smile

Doubtful if he will stay that powerful. You know the only constant in the Marvel Universe is change!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:48 PM
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer vs. Thor

who would win??

a god or a herald of Galactus???

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:17 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Manowar
Restricted

Account Restricted

i think the Surfer

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:20 PM
Manowar is currently offline Click here to Send Manowar a Private Message Find more posts by Manowar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

ya, hes faster, defintely smarter and has more powers at his disposal,......BUT thors a better fighter, stronger, and has his hammer. tough one, but id take surfer

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 05:33 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

Thor is only stronger with the Godforce. The Power Cosmic is stronger than normal Thor. I'm going with Surfer, he can move at light speed, and can manipulate molecules.

and there's already several threads on this. here's one: http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...+surfer+vs+thor

try searching the forum before posting repetitive threads.

Last edited by Mr. Sandman on Jun 26th, 2004 at 07:28 PM

Old Post Jun 26th, 2004 07:26 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like thor marvel list his speed at 7 and his strength and all his other abilites are pretty high i think he will win.

Old Post Jun 27th, 2004 12:23 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote