KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs Thor

The Silver Surfer VS Thor
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The SIlver Surfer 136 56.67%
Thor 104 43.33%
Total: 240 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Silver Surfer vs Thor
Started by: Loot

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (92): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wynndar
ThunderCat

"hulk is strongest.. in the invincible iron man 6 hulk is shown to be stronger than thor and thing ....get this, COMBINED. he manages to close a valve to a gamma core that burned thing's and thor's hands"
r u talking about heroes return iron man #6?...i vaguely remember that

Old Post Jun 28th, 2004 10:28 PM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

that power cosmic just keeps stickin in my mind, i dont see thor overpowering it

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 12:05 AM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

surfer is only little smarter than thor but thor is better fighter. that little bit of smarts does not do much. whereas the fighting skill helps in battle much more.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 01:57 AM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

it's not a "little big smarter" Surfer is just flat out smarter than Thor. But I go with thor based on the 2nd part of your arguement....fighting skill.

either way, it'd be fun to watch these two go at it when they flip out because they're both a force to be reconned with.

I have a comic where Thor is mentally under the control of ummm...i think it's the Valkerye or some chick....and he beats Beta Ray Bill nearly to death...and Silver Surfer needed Adam Warlock and Dr. Strange to help him defeat Thor and calm him down. But I've also seen Silver Surfer beat the living daylights out of Terrax and Morg (seperately) when he lost his cool and went berserk.

Excellent VS. match up and I'd like to see the fight, but I'll go with Thor on this one.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 02:22 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

Re: Silver Surfer vs. Thor

quote:
Originally posted by Bojangles
who would win??

a god or a herald of Galactus???

(please log in to view the image)

(please log in to view the image)

you are a copycat, i had already started a threat like this a long time ago with the SAME IMAGES and everything.

i vote on surfer he is more powerful, the thing here is if thor with the odin force van defeat surfer? probably yes

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:42 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Loot

i donīt read thor, this odin force thing is to continue forever?

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 03:45 PM
Loot is currently offline Click here to Send Loot a Private Message Find more posts by Loot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

yes but he was able to spell surfer without capitalizing the U in SUrfer...so his is better yes

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:03 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

the odin-force would obliterate the silver surfer. why would i state something like this?? odin at times in full scale battle has obliterated -atleast- entire solar systems, and odin himself has claimed to repell galactus from eating asgard. so if he repelled surfers benefactor, how could surfer ever hope to defeat thor with odin power??? as for the classic thor i still go with him. silver surfer has said that thor is more powerful, even when surfer started to lose his cool towards thor in the throes of warrior madness he was still put down. he is clearly outmatched by the thundergod. not to mention that "Eric Masterson" thor (whom isn't as powerful/skillful/tactical in the use of his power) put down gladiator with relative ease once he started fighting, and gladiator has shown to be (here is that word again) -ATLEAST- silver surfers equal in everyway.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:38 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moshtitan
Suffer in Truth

lmao!

Never stray from the comon line.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 04:40 PM
moshtitan is currently offline Click here to Send moshtitan a Private Message Find more posts by moshtitan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

everyway?

Sorry, energy projection and speed are in Surfer's favor against Gladiator.

Though Gladiator's fighting abilities probably exceed Surfer's by quite a bit.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:10 PM
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
everyway?

Sorry, energy projection and speed are in Surfer's favor against Gladiator.

Though Gladiator's fighting abilities probably exceed Surfer's by quite a bit.

doesn't matter. power for power, gladiator has still proven atleast equal to surfer. and i doubt that he is "faster" than gladiator. gladiator can deliver blow's 100 to 1 versus a peak level character, can fly as fast as light itself. if anything else they would be equal in terms of speed..... no definate edge to either.

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 05:51 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

I think they should both just say screw fighting least just catch some interstellar waves. And then try to talk to some asgardian ho's

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 06:42 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

all about the Skrull....they can be whatever you want them to be!

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 06:49 PM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

oops i meant let's catch some interstellar waves

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 06:55 PM
papablkbear is currently offline Click here to Send papablkbear a Private Message Find more posts by papablkbear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

I think they should both just say screw fighting let's just catch some interstellar waves. And then try to talk to some asgardian ho's

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:19 PM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

erased

Last edited by papablkbear on Jun 29th, 2004 at 08:03 PM

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 07:59 PM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

how do the skrulls fit into this fight i thought it was between thor and surfer. Unless they just happen to jump in then yea i can see surfer and thor gettin there butts kicked

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:06 PM
Linkalicious

oh....i was commenting on your "Asguard Ho's" comment. If the Asguad chicks are too butch, you could always opt for a Skrull. You can get them to look like Pamela Anderson if you asked one nicely....

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:41 PM
papablkbear
big pimpalicious

Oh right on. Maybe a harem of woman tyra banks, pamela anderson, hallie berry, and a few others i wouldn't mind playing with thumb up

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 08:49 PM
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

That'd be intresting to read laughing out loud

Old Post Jun 29th, 2004 09:28 PM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote