KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY

The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY

Maleficent (from kingdom hearts) is still alive and revives some of the other villains from Disney, but they need help so se opens up a porthole to another world (its the final fantasy world), and steals some villains from there. But because she made a rip in the fabric of time their 2 worlds (final fantasy and kingdom hearts) gets combined with the x-men world. She creates more heartless to steal people’s hearts and become stronger but she now wants to find the new princesses of heart so she can steal their hearts to revive the ultimate evil.
The Final Kingdom is a sanctuary for those of good heart and will, there is a scanner at the entrance to make sure you are not evil.
The world has become abnormally bigger and mis-shaped, because of the new worlds merging, the worlds havent fused properly they are just squished together, at the end of a jungle could be a whole ocean.
Two heros (Edward & Yuna) have set out to defete Maleficent and find the new seven princesses of heart and make the world go back to normal.
Now their journey begins....

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:41 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"come on Yuna its time to go!", Eddie said. They got on a transporter and was instantly transported to a beach, they look at a sign it said "welcom to hawaii" (this is lilo and stitches world), a big flash of light covered the whole island for one second they every one started to scream, Eddie read peoples minds to see what is going on, it turns out 625 monsters were on the run, making havok on this island. "let's go help", Eddie said....

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 05:46 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

Xornon tried to keep the little monster he was currently holding under control. "God, sit still you little demon." He had heard of the monsters running wild on the island back home, and he came to see what he could do to help. He had found the little one he was holding through cars into buildings. He didn't look like something that would hurt anyone. It was just like a little green dog. Now X had to think of something to do with it.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:42 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XornonJay

((is that what u wanted one wing?? I can change it if not.))

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:42 PM
XornonJay is currently offline Click here to Send XornonJay a Private Message Find more posts by XornonJay Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~yeh thats kool~
Eddie came up to X and said "hi we are here to help, i can freeze him if u want, so he will stay out of troble?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:46 PM
XornonJay

X looked up at him. "Yeah, that would be nice, this guy won't sit still." X shot spikes into the ground, and placed the experiment into the makeshift cage, just so the guy wouldn't freeze him too.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:48 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna fell to her knees as havoche ruled everywhere. If they find her again she would possibly be doomed to life in darkness forever. She wouldn't be so lucky next time. She gripped her golden staff equally and got up in time to knock two of those things out. Jumping up she joined Eddie with a small smile. "Do you think they'll get me again?" she asked with some concern.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 01:56 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"not with me and X by your side", Eddie said as he was freezing the creature..

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:17 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

after Eddie froze the creature he said "do u guys think we should go to another world this one might be a bit hard with only 3 of us?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 02:20 PM
XornonJay

X stood. "Sounds good. Have any place in mind?"

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 08:48 PM
The Force
Holy Hypocrits!

PsyField hovered intot the place and looked at the others.

Made by the awesome transforming Hegemon
Don't mess with The Force, because I ownz you. -The Force

Crazy Christian all over your candy arse.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 09:24 PM
The Force is currently offline Click here to Send The Force a Private Message Find more posts by The Force Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna nodded before a black coiled hand wrapped around her feet. She was tugged away and slashed into the air violently. It was a big scaled creature who had the emblemn of the Heartless on one of his many arms. He was 100% evil in other words.

The high summoner was knocked unconcious before the beast vanished from there. Taking a princess of heart with him. Hurriedly he brought her to Malefient's feet with a snarl.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2004 10:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"wat no this can't be not know" blazefreeze said "yes it has happened" icezon his home planet's god said "u must go quickly" then blazefreeze ran "oh take this" icezon said then suddenly a great bolt of lighting shot down at blaze "this will give u the abillity to teleport your self to differrent worlds" then blaze jumped right off a cliff turn into ice and flew

made by the awsome frost
i am iceboy27 i am sorry kes if i did anything that hurt you

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:14 AM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"You got one at last you useless mute," Maleificent snarled before she stared at the young girl. "Looks like it won't be long before we win and open that door. It's been waiting all this time but I haven't reached it for centuries."

"What do you mean?" asked Yuna as she became quite confused. First the room, the kidnapping, now this? The summoner hated to be confused a lot.

"I'll use you to open that door after I get more of you girls," she said laughing wickedly.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:22 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~hang on a sec, monkeyboy ur not in it yet and u cant have iceman's power coz i do, and force ur not in it yet ok, and yuna u can be taken ok~

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:00 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"Yuna is gone i have failed to protect her, we must get her back!", Eddie said, "Lets go to an unknown world mabey we can save the other princesses." Eddie and X went on the transporter, then teleported to a castle, " i remember this place", Eddie said, "its Hallow Batsion". they walked around looking for people or heartless they found nothin. Suddenly they saw a black humaniod figure (this is when we find u Chaos) being attacked by heartless. "we have to help", yelled Eddie..

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:12 AM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

"What?" asked Yuna. She was infrutirated. "You can't do that!"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:23 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Maleficent open a door, standing there was Jafar,"go to Hallow Bastion and stop her friends from living, hahahaha", Maleficent said then walked away as Jafar teleported away.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:26 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Rikku hid within the shadows, keeping her footsteps quiet. She didnt want to be heard, espacially if she was following some people she didnt even know. She reached her hands towards her knifes just incase she was attacked by some creature or even the ones she was following around.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:59 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

They finished the battle with the heartless, and save a new friend named Chaos, the Eddie said "i sense a presence, we are being followed" as he turned around he pointed to Rikku who was hiding in the shadows.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:04 AM