KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY

The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Rikku froze and acted like she wasnt even there.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:09 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"We see u Rikku, u cant hide from me i have telepathy so i know who u r", Eddie said as he walked closer to her.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:15 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Rikku became alittle nervous, but put her knifes away as the guy walked closer.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:19 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"its ok i know that u are a friend of Yuna's but she was captured and we are going to rescue her do u wanna help too?" Eddie said as they were 1/2 a meter away from each other.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:24 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Chaos shuddered as he ran, blasting heartless away from him when they got too close. He had seen the normal people coming and panicked, 'I have to hide' he thought in near terror. they would catch him and hurt him like the other one had. Turning round a corner he plowed sraight into a normal girl with blonde hair and two knives on her waist. They both grunted and chaos' body destabilised into a puddle of black goo. 'Oh god they've found me' he trembled.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:26 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

Listen sorry to do this but I'll have to drop out. My PC died last night and I'm using the college's ones. So have someone else take over my character or kill him off. I've started for you but his end is now yours to decide. Sorry to waste your time.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:32 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

"Yuna!" Rikku claped her hand over her mouth in suprise. Then put it down and said "I will help" nodding her head.
"So buun vneaht...." she then said to herself.
~i hope u know i will talk in al bhed sometimes...~

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:38 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~ok chaos was never here ok~
"ok then lets go find her", Eddie said. Suddenly Jafar appeared and said" u fools do u really think u can beat Maleficent? now time for u little rats to die!".

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:42 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Rikku brought out her knifes and started warming up the electricity in her.
"E pamaeja ed'c desa vun oui du tea!"

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:54 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie jumped bak and got out his two keyblades and was ready to fight.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:03 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~hey any one else that wants to come into the game can at any time but not all at once and do some thing like aqua did but not the same thing~

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 01:46 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna gasped as a heartless thing came toward. Actually all around her darkness grew. It mounted until she was standing alone in blsckness. Already scared and frightend.

"It won't hurt dearie. For you are the one who will open the door," she said laughing heartily.

"What?" asked Yuna before the black thing came toward her. She was falling into darkness. Couldn't see anything until her whole body was covered and her mind falling away. In reality she fell to the ground lifeless as Maleficent garbbed her. Gingerly she stuck the princess in a container of water where she would rest for eternity. That is maybe?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:43 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Jack Diavolo
moshpit assasin

anju sits on the top of junon tower listening to the poluted oceanand the activities in town

he holds out his materiaand feels itfor a moment then places it back in his pocket

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:53 PM
Jack Diavolo is currently offline Click here to Send Jack Diavolo a Private Message Find more posts by Jack Diavolo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna's blank mind jumps from ont thing to another. Will I always be drifting eternally? Almost dead? Will I be alive again? Ever again?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:05 PM
Summoner_Yunie is currently offline Click here to Send Summoner_Yunie a Private Message Find more posts by Summoner_Yunie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

as blaze flew he felt a great disturbence "they are here but it should have been another 1000 years" then he burst to edddie's location

made by the awsome frost
i am iceboy27 i am sorry kes if i did anything that hurt you

Last edited by monkeyboy on Apr 30th, 2004 at 09:15 PM

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:12 PM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Delia flipped through the book she was studying in the Hollow Bastion's library. She was attempting to be as quiet as possible. It had been risky coming to such a dangerous place; recently, the Hollow Bastion had become the center of the heartless' power. But she was desperate now, desperate to find any information which could stop the returned threat of Malificent and her cronies.

Luckily, Delia had managed to slip into the Bastion unnoticed, but everywhere within the castle she had explored, she had felt saturated by the darkness. They were getting stronger. She slammed the book closed in frustration. There is nothing here! This is useless...

Suddenly, Delia sensed a dark energy coming into the library. She grabbed her walking staff and pulled her cloak closely around her, quickly darted behind a bookshelf. From around the corner, a small, shadowy Heartless marched past. Creeping around the creature, she slowly headed for the door. The little guard perked his head up and turned. Silently it lunged for her.

Swinging her staff around, she struck the creature in the chest, sending it flying across the room. It smacked into a bookshelf, toppling several volumes to the floor. Lifting her hand, she summoned graviga, a magic she had now come to perfect. A dark vortex enveloped the creature, obliterating it instantly.

She caught her breath, only to instantly feel another dark power that she sensed was getting stronger. A battle is going on! She abandoned her task and ran out of the library toward the energy's source.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:24 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"wat! a dieing power"

made by the awsome frost

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:48 PM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

i must get to Hollow Bastion

made by the awsome frost

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 09:50 PM
Summoner_Yunie
Beauty Fades Away

Yuna's mind raced until a white light started to flah in the darkness.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 10:29 PM
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

twenty-year-old Natalie Drake walked the streets of Hollow Bastion. She was minding her own business until she was snatched iff into a ally by four men.

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post May 1st, 2004 12:16 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote