KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY

The Final Kingdom-X (a mix of final fantasy, x-men & kingdom hearts) ROLE PLAY
Started by: Arcane

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (30): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

I just got raped and you ask me about food, I had a chesseburger in my purse. Who are you?

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:18 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Noxi
Aqualibrium

~confused~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:23 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~mother fu#%ing hell u dont have ice monkey boy, and i said for all of u guys not to come all at one, so monkey boy and elm street fan are not in it yet ok, and and demon hunter x u can come into it later then, elmstreet fan, and lastley monkey boy ok, oh and by the way hallow bastion is full of heartless sp i dont think normal man that want to rape ppl will be here~

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:23 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~damn it, when should I "come in"?~

Created by SlayerChick

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:26 AM
SalemKent is currently offline Click here to Send SalemKent a Private Message Find more posts by SalemKent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~after demon has prperly come in which will be after we defete Jafar~

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:28 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

well u don't have all of his powers i can turn myself to ice,the cold des not affect me and i replaced the ice making with an energy beam duh

made by the awsome frost
i am iceboy27 i am sorry kes if i did anything that hurt you

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:29 AM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SalemKent
Restricted

Account Restricted

~how's gonna save me when I start~

Created by SlayerChick

monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

dammit

made by the awsome frost
i am iceboy27 i am sorry kes if i did anything that hurt you

monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

X, Rikku and Eddie started to circle Jafar, when suddenly he he made a circle of fire around them so they were traped.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 03:30 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie tryed to freeze the fire but it ws to strong.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:03 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

Rikku sent an electricity bolt at Jafar to see how much damage it would do to him.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 04:54 AM
Noxi is currently offline Click here to Send Noxi a Private Message Find more posts by Noxi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

the bolt blew u before it hit Jafar he had a barrier around him.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:46 AM
Noxi
Aqualibrium

"i guess we have to destroy his barrier first.." Rikku said.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 05:58 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i think so too", said Eddie, "but how do we destroy it".

Old Post May 1st, 2004 12:29 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

Within moments, Delia had arrived at the battle. Three warriors were attempting to break through a massive fire barrier. She could see that within the barrier, a figure stood, laughing sinisterly. She recognized that laugh.

Jafar...

She had to help them somehow. She watched as the three warriors tried in vain to break the barrier of flame. She ran to their side and raised her dark wood staff. The royal blue stone secured to the top began to glow. With it, She pointed to the flames before them.

"Blizaga!"

A large rush of ice cold energy flew at the fire barrier, freezing it. She turned to the three.

"His barrier is penetrable. You must attack now!"

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:01 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie nodded his head. he jumped at Jafar with his keyblades heading straight for him, but some how Jafar teleported.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:06 PM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Jafar teleported back on top of the castle and said, "u fools, u r lucky that some one has a strong ice power unlike u, u strret rat, we will meet again." then Jafar teleported away. Then Eddie said "thanx for helping, my name is Eddie whats yours?"

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:11 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"It's good to meet you, Eddie. I'm known in the circles of magic as Allegra Nitsua; I'm a student of Merlin."

She smiled at her own formality.

"But you can call me Delia."

Last edited by SlayerChick on May 1st, 2004 at 01:20 PM

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:14 PM
SlayerChick is currently offline Click here to Send SlayerChick a Private Message Find more posts by SlayerChick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

"i know Merlin i went to him, he helped me controll my mutant power of ice but it is not as strong as yours, oh this is Rikku and X, we are trying to find our friend Yuna, she is a princess of heart and Maleficent stole her she is trying to get the others, so will come with us?" Eddie said to Delia.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:18 PM
SlayerChick
Hot Chick w/ Superpowers

"Of course I'll help." She smiled. "I'm happy to foil Maleficent's plans whenever I can."

Old Post May 1st, 2004 01:21 PM