KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » your football(soccer) DREAM TEAM

your football(soccer) DREAM TEAM
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

duffs class but robbens been better this season

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 01:25 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i think that robbens been getting so many plaudits because he was so bad in euro 2004 and now exploded for chelsea this year. he has been wonderful this season, but duff has been consistent (when he's been fit) over the last few years imo...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 9th, 2005 02:35 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
alic88
Barzakh

Goalkeeper- Buffon
Defence- roberto carlos, Nesta Maldini
Midfield- Zidane,Nedved,Ronaldinho,Figo
Forward- Ronaldo,Shevchenko,Nistelrooy

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 11:29 AM
alic88 is currently offline Click here to Send alic88 a Private Message Find more posts by alic88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i don't think that u will be allowed to play that team no

u got 12 players

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 06:43 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

he has 11 players

look again!
lol

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:27 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

oh yeah i read roberto carlos as roberto, carlos

silly me whistle

Old Post Jan 10th, 2005 07:38 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

lol

Old Post Jan 12th, 2005 04:11 PM
Y2K fReAkY

dream team to die for !

I swear if this dream team was 4 a real team....the football wud be tooooooo beautiful to be watched by ur eyes...lol...

anyways check 'em out..

Team Formation: 4-3-1-2 (Posession play)

Goalkeeper:
Gianluigi Buffon (ITA)----------->[GK]

Diffenders:
Seitaridis Giourkas (GRE) --------->[RB]
Fabio Cannavaro (ITA) ---------->[RCB]
Alpay Özalan (TUR) ---------->[LCB]
Ashley Cole (ENG) ---------->[LB]

Midfielders:
Arjen Robben (HOL) ---------->[LM]
Steven Gerrard (ENG) ---------->[RM]
Zinedine Zidane (FRA) ---------->[CM]
Kaka (BRA) ---------->[AM]

Attackers:
Thierry Henry (FRA) ---------->[LF]
Patrick Mboma (CMR) --------->[RF]

Subs:
Claudio Lopez (ARG)
Pablo Aimar (ARG)
Hasan Sas (TUR)
Iker Cassilas (ESP)
Traianos Dellas (GRE)
Paulo Ferreira (POR)
Damien Duff (IRE)
Diego Forlan (URU)

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 06:23 PM
Y2K fReAkY is currently offline Click here to Send Y2K fReAkY a Private Message Find more posts by Y2K fReAkY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

mboma?
alpay?

i disagree with them choices

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 06:54 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

me too.. i also disagree with

Ashley Cole, Seitaridis Giourkas and Fabio Cannavaro

Old Post Jan 20th, 2005 07:35 PM
Y2K fReAkY

well I can see that u disagree with alpay, Seitaridis, mboma and cannavaro...but i can assure u that the unlikely players can make big differences...for instance bak in Euro 2004 2004 France VS Greece...Seitaridis diffended well against henry and was out classed in many ways.... Mboma the cameroon international player has tremendous amount of strength and power in his left foot and does not hessitate to shoot from far distances...

On the other hand cannavaro is arguably one of the best diffenders in the world....and is playing great for juventus...without in him in juve, the team will struggle at the bak...and alpay however may not suit the first team chosen but besides his bad temper i reckon his got what it takes to complete the back four....

plz give any suggestions....
Thanks

Old Post Jan 22nd, 2005 01:38 PM
Y2K fReAkY is currently offline Click here to Send Y2K fReAkY a Private Message Find more posts by Y2K fReAkY Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

i dont see why they opposed cannavaro...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:01 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

i didnt oppose cannavaro...he is a great defender....but why pick cannavaro when u can pick nesta....why pick mboma when you can pick etoo......

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 02:14 AM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

i only opposed cannavaro because he is getting on a bit and there are many defenders out there who are just as good and alot younger take Aimar for one.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 03:24 PM
Y2K fReAkY

oh nesta?...maldini?...eto?...Ronaldinho??....yeh ofcourse ! these players have great talent on the pitch and are currently playing great football in europe....no questions asked !..lol..

Everyone has their own opinion on dream teams and I would like some pple to list me the best diffence line up they can think of...so we can combine other pples ideas and we can gradually create a whole dream team for this forum....

msg me with a list of your chosen 4 or 5 diffenders and explain why u chose them...and if u like u can state the tactics that cud be used in the diffence...

Thanks

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 04:28 PM
Deano

what would your premiership dream team be?

..............................cech..................................

ferriera............terry.........ferdinand.........heinze

ronaldo............vieira........gerrard..........robben

.......................henry........drogba....................

manager: mourinho

subs:
Given
carvalho
lampard
reyes
nistelrooy

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2005 06:25 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

Dean i would agree with all of that really except i would have Nistlerooy playing not on the bench just cause Drogba IMO hasn't lived up to the what was it £24 million ish and Nistlerooy is a proven goalscorer in the premiership where as Drogba isn't YET...

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 07:55 PM
Deano

drogba is startin to do the business now though

Old Post Jan 24th, 2005 09:53 PM
Y2K fReAkY

yeh drogba has proven that he the best striker in premier league...but i reckon henry is the best of them all !

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 05:14 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

starting yes i just wouldn't pick him over Nistlerooy

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 06:40 PM