KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » your football(soccer) DREAM TEAM

your football(soccer) DREAM TEAM
Started by: Deano

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (18): « First ... « 4 5 [6] 7 8 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Deano

at the moment i would

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 25th, 2005 08:35 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

well obviously at the moment cause Van Nistlerooy is injured

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:07 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

exactly!!
lol

"How about this? Shut your mouth...Or I'll kick your teeth down your throat and shut it for you."

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:09 PM
Deano is currently offline Click here to Send Deano a Private Message Find more posts by Deano Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

lol

still better strikers out there though Adriano for one.

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:11 PM
T.M is currently offline Click here to Send T.M a Private Message Find more posts by T.M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deano

yeh but he dont play in the premiership

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:31 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

ahh forgot this is a premiership thing..

nevermind

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 02:33 PM
Deano

lol k

Old Post Jan 26th, 2005 06:43 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

Cech

Lauren Ferdinand Terry Cole

Ronaldo Lampard Gerrard Jauquin

Kaka

Henry

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:51 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

___________________Cech__________________

___Lauren__ Ferdinand____Terry____ Cole_____

___Ronaldo_Lampard_____Gerrard___ Jauquin__

___________________Kaka__________________

___________________Henry_________________

Old Post Jan 28th, 2005 06:53 PM
Time Of Evil is currently offline Click here to Send Time Of Evil a Private Message Find more posts by Time Of Evil Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

what do you think of it?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:21 PM
Deano

its good
i wouldnt have lampard, cole and lauren though

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:32 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

or Ronaldo

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:39 PM
Deano

id have ronaldo
especially after is performance tonite

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 07:48 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

true but he still aint as good as Beckham or Figo or many others

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:25 PM
Deano

figo is too old now...beckham cant string two good performances together
2 or 3 years ago i would of said beckham or figo...not now

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:44 PM
T.M
Welcome to The Suck

and Ronaldo can string 2 or 3 good performances together.....

I am a Man Utd fan and he just hasn't impressed me enough yet

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 08:52 PM
Deano

do u go to the games at old trafford?

Old Post Jan 29th, 2005 11:28 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

I've just witnessed two great games from ronaldo, one last night, and the other i think against chelsea. I can't remember but when he's on form he's unstoppable!

quote:
wouldnt have lampard, cole

I disagree. Lampard was the best midfielder last year if you don't count stvie gerrard. And cole, he has matured alot in the last year and is well out ahead of roberto carlos. He just doesnt impress me anymore.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 09:15 AM
Deano

yeah lampard was brilliant.....
but id still rather have stevie gerrard and patick vieira...and then for the attacking role u could have the choice of ronaldinho or zidane
kaka is brilliant aswell

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 06:49 PM
Time Of Evil
Definitely Maybe

no way would I have Paddy Vieria. He hasn't been playing well at all. He has been a consistent underachiever in the team this season.

If I had known that he would play this bad this season I would have sold him and placed a bid for Stevie.

But..... If this Ashley Cole rumour is true, then we could get £25Mil - £30mil from chelsea. That along with some more money we have stashed, would fund a move for the best player in the world ( in my eyes) Steven Gerrard.

He is needed at arsenal. gael Clichey would easily fill Ashley Coles boots, as he is quick, safe and good going forward.

Old Post Jan 30th, 2005 08:20 PM