KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Padawan Selection

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Padawan Selection
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Bespin Bart
Buggy

I'd say! Looked like Jelena was paying more attention to Sunda than Roan was. stick out tongue

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 09:37 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

heh, well I can never really find much for him to do this time...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 10:58 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Then just talk to him. They simply will not develop if ignored (and if necessary the Council will re-assign them)

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok then, I will...

Old Post Aug 13th, 2005 11:19 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

Vilpa Adar

Fitness: Fair
Sensitivity: Good
Devotion: Good
Discipline: Strong
Introspection: Fair

Vilpa Adar (Stage One- aged 13)

Master: Marcus

Vilpa was an abandoned child when found, a vibe that carried on throughout his development. He was very lonely as a Youngling, finding it hard to make relationships, and this again was another trait that the trainers worked hard to eliminate. The emotional instability of this could have totally derailed his training, but in the end, Vilpa came through. And it is well that he did, because Vilpa is serious, disciplined, intelligent, and dedicated, and the Jedi need more like him. Vilpa was never the most outgoing of students but he studied hard and performed well; sabre fighting did not come naturally to him but he practiced hard until he got it right. The Force came more naturally to him; he seemed to understand it instinctively.

Master Marcus is in contrast to Vilpa's personality and the Council may have been well satisifed with this arrangement, allowing Vilpa to pick up some more outgoing traits. Vilpa has been taking in Marcus' views on the establishment they have to work with, though Marcus has also kept Vilpa on a tight leash so far.

PHYSICAL
Strength 5
Agility 6
Dexterity 6
Speed 6

MENTAL
Charisma 6
Intelligence 7
Willpower 6
Perception 7

FORCE 8
Force Attack: 8
Force Defence: 8

SKILLS:

Lightsabre= 7
Jedi Lore +3= 10
Languages +2= 9
Persuasion +1= 7
Savoir-Faire +2= 8
Observation +1= 8
Medicine +1= 8

THE KINETIC TREE
Push/Pull
Lift

THE AGILITY TREE
Jump
Sidestep

THE SPEED TREE
Draw
Strike
Blow

THE LIVING FORCE TREE
Sense
Scan
Elan
Empathy

THE COSMIC FORCE TREE
Intuition
Dreams
Inner Calm

BLADE TRICKS
King of Defence level 1
(could i be this 1 plz i chose him for his force sensitivity)

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:02 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

laughing out loud..the padawans are NON-player characters...you cannot be padawans.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 03:21 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mardel
true vampire lord

do'h my bad that was a genuin mistake ill re frase it can i train this padawan

Last edited by Mardel on Aug 14th, 2005 at 04:25 PM

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:18 PM
Mardel is currently offline Click here to Send Mardel a Private Message Find more posts by Mardel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

1) Vilpa's already being trained.

2) Only a few Jedi in Ush's game are allowed to train Padawans, and they're the ones who've been playing for a long while.

Soooo......no.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:29 PM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

What she said, You'd have to check out the real Char creation, but were kinda full, might wanna ask Ush if he can let in another player...

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 04:45 PM
Bespin Bart
Buggy

Is Mardel even in the game? blink

Hell, I'm hunting for another Renegade, since we lost Delfedd and ZoSo. *growls menacingly* Hopefully I can convince my friend Vera. She was kinda interested.

THIS IS WHAT WE'VE WAITED FOR
THIS IS IT, BOYS, THIS IS WAR!

Old Post Aug 14th, 2005 09:32 PM
Bespin Bart is currently offline Click here to Send Bespin Bart a Private Message Find more posts by Bespin Bart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

I have just read the original Campaign episode V, and I would give much for Zeitonian followers! Pity the Dark Side players didn`t take a few out of the planet with them.....

Honestly, this part with Darkside raising an army was incredible. That Lieutenants seemed like the Darkside Padawan equivalents, if they only didn`t betray the players..... I assume that those that survived where killed by other Zeitonians later, including Shi'haia?

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 2nd, 2006 11:25 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Yeah, except for their powers and lightsaber skills are comparatively weak. I think the Lieutenants had 0's in Lightsaber?

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 10:15 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Do you mean 10s?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 10:19 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Melkor

But Rex, there were billions of them, all with Force Potential! If you could conquer the planet you could have an unstoppable army........ but impossible to control, right Ush? Those Darkised Zeitonians seemed like total backstabbers, Darkisde consumed them a bit too quickly, I think.

And I think you used a diffrent scale in that game, Ush- Lieutenants were indeed at 0, and most players between 1 and 3, I have seen the topic with comparisons. Which means that they were already likely better than most Padawans, and with potential to be incredibly powerful! No way Kuylen could control them, I am not sure how Sith might have been able to.

Yet the lies that Melkor, the mighty and accursed, Morgoth Bauglir, the Power of Terror and of Hate, sowed in the hearts of Elves and Men are a seed that does not die and cannot be destroyed; and ever and anon it sprouts anew, and will bear dark fruit even unto the latest days.

"… his name is Melkor, Lord of All, Giver of Freedeom, and he shall make you stronger than they."
Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 10:47 PM
Lord Melkor is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Melkor a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Melkor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Oh, I'm not saying they weren't a formidable force, but they were too damned stupid to see that we could lead them to power. No, they have to take it for themselves... *mutters*

Yeah, 10's, Ush. I think I meant 0 for the old system.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 10:54 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ah! Of course.

Well, legend has it the Sith failed too, but then, Demnos did build his headquarters there. Maybe he knew something others didn't. Powerful Sith, was Demnos.

And yes, they were pretty good, and the only reason they were not better is that they were not Jedi (or equivalent), and you will never meet better sabre wielders than the Jedi.

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on Apr 3rd, 2006 at 11:08 PM

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:02 PM
REXXXX
Networking

They just didn't have the proper training. wink

But NO, betray Galder, not learn from him. Pfft...

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:07 PM
Lord Melkor

It just seems weird to me that Kuylen abandomed his potential army and powerful followers like Takuan and Galder, just running away after he discovered what was inside Mausoleum. He seemed to be big on discipline. Was it a matter of shame?

Perhaps after you have made example of traitors, they would stop rebelling for a time?

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:12 PM
REXXXX
Networking

We may never know. *shrug*

And I did, actually. The lust for power was stronger than my discipline, it seems.

Old Post Apr 3rd, 2006 11:15 PM
Lord Melkor

Would there be an option for apprentice in Sith game? It would be so amusing....

Sauron to Ar-Pharazôn

Old Post Feb 2nd, 2007 03:30 PM