KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Is Garnett Gay?

Is Garnett Gay?
Started by: Myth

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Is Garnett Gay?

A barely known Denver Nuggets rookie center, Francisco Elson, called Kevin Garnett gay. Garnett hit Elson in the groin and Elson believes that it was intentional. He then said, "That's a cheap shot by a low-class type player. You don't do that. That's gay on his part. I told him that he was gay, too, for touching me in my private parts." Stupid youngin. KG is not known for being a dirty player either so I doubt that it was intentional. After gay and lesbian groups got angry, Elson made an apology.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 08:11 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

what an idiot....what no namer has the audacity to called the best player in the league gay...

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 02:27 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Karma Toreall
Darth Karma

it was a complete accident....

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:00 PM
Karma Toreall is currently offline Click here to Send Karma Toreall a Private Message Find more posts by Karma Toreall Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 03:02 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

too bad my denver nuggets ain't going to win the next game. GARNETT is a warewolf, have you seen his fierce game face. the tall kid has some sharpe teeth..oh, garnett ain't gay. i seen his lady.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:31 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath2.0

A) Garnett is not the best player in the league. He is vastly overrated. He can't even carry his team out of the first round of the playoffs!

B) Stupid youngin? Did you see the replay of the incident? It looked pretty intentional to me. I applaud Elson for not backing down to Garnett. Screw Garnett. He's a low-class thug! All the TWolves are. If he's the "best player in the NBA," he needs to act like it and show some class once in a while.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:32 PM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

a.) They're out of the 1st round.

b.) Yes stupid young'un. Rookies need to know their role and keep their damn mouth's shut. You don't see LeBron or Melo running their mouth. Whoever the hell Elson is, I'm sure he's a joke, what'd he average 5 points a game?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 04:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ElectricBugaloo
LP

He's the best player in the NBA. just before this year, he was surrounded by bad players;

the only guy in the past 15 years to carry a team by himself to a title was called Michael Jordan

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:12 PM
ElectricBugaloo is currently offline Click here to Send ElectricBugaloo a Private Message Find more posts by ElectricBugaloo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boxofdeath2.0

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
a.) They're out of the 1st round.

No, they're not out of the first round. They're up 3-1 against the lowly Nuggets. And even when they do get out of the first round, they still havent proven anything.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 05:59 PM
boxofdeath2.0 is currently offline Click here to Send boxofdeath2.0 a Private Message Find more posts by boxofdeath2.0 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

They are playing the "lowly nuggets" because they have the best record in the NBA. A record that the best player in the league helped them get.

It maybe be 3-1, but by all means, the Timberwolves are out of that series. 7 teams all time have come back from a 3-1 deficit, 7 out of 190, and unless these "lowly" nuggets have some trump card none of us have seen....this series is over

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:04 PM
Beyond Image
RE SOCK the UNITY

well spoken. the t-wolves and kings, wolves in 7 games. the t-wolves led by garrnett. then reach the west C. finals it's the lakers in a series sweep. kobe wins the championship and gives malone and payton thier rings. just kidding..garrnett is a awesome playah. that boy is a monster.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:19 PM
Beyond Image is currently offline Click here to Send Beyond Image a Private Message Find more posts by Beyond Image Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Plus NO 8th seeds have ever come back from an 3-1. Only once has an 8th seed beat the 1st, which was the Nuggets, but it was not 3-1 when they did it.

box2.0- KG is the best right now, and if you are going to argue against that, then the only person who can truly challenge him for that title is Duncan. And who on T-Wolves can even be remotely be viewed as a thug besides Sprewell? I agree that Sprewell was a punk but he has behaved himself for several years now (btw: who wouldn't have wanted to strangle P.J.). KG and Cassel are two of the most charitable players in the league. The rest of the supporting cast is good as well, like Wally.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Super-Man-Lives you're my hero. About damn time some Laker lovers showed up to this damn forum. I hate to be the bearer of bad news to all the other fans, but it's going to either be the Lakers or the Spurs this year...again.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 06:26 PM
Jeff_Atello

I was appalled when I heard about this. What a complete idiot for saying that. I hope he never gets any playing time.

He did apologize, yes, but after 2 days. Yesterday he apologized to the gay & lesbian community. I thought that was hillarious.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 10:54 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Yeah, it wasn't an apology to KG, just the gays.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2004 11:22 PM
Jeff_Atello

Duncan is still the best player in the NBA, and that would have been apparent had he not missed about 15 games. But Garnett had a helluva season.

Old Post May 1st, 2004 07:27 PM
Jeff_Atello is currently offline Click here to Send Jeff_Atello a Private Message Find more posts by Jeff_Atello Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote