KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kill Bill Movie Mistakes

Kill Bill Movie Mistakes
Started by: Maverick2364

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 [2] 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
furryman
honky

she cleaned up stick out tongue

Old Post May 27th, 2004 12:06 PM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JKozzy
Agent Kozzy

Didn't you see her throw down the goo...? huh

Old Post May 27th, 2004 12:16 PM
JKozzy is currently offline Click here to Send JKozzy a Private Message Find more posts by JKozzy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Yassin
Finite

hehe my mistake

Old Post May 27th, 2004 05:05 PM
Yassin is currently offline Click here to Send Yassin a Private Message Find more posts by Yassin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gtsecc

quote:
Originally posted by burlyman
I watched Vol 2 last night and when I saw Karen reading it I remembered this.

The instructions were on the back so they would have been printed so that when you flip it over, the writing is the right way up, like most things... so it wasn't actually upside down confused

Not on any package I have at home.
Tarantino does this intentinally in a lot of his movies.
When Hattori H writes BILL on the window, you can tell the window has repeatedly been frosted and wiped. In fight seens the makeup and blood are made to look like makeup rather than real blood - often changing form shot to shot, just like this was a 1970's B action movie.

Old Post May 29th, 2004 05:26 AM
gtsecc is currently offline Click here to Send gtsecc a Private Message Find more posts by gtsecc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

I noticed the window thing, too. As for the instructions, a lot of the time instructions are printed a different way as you turn a box. Mostly because there's usually more than one language.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:40 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

quote:
Originally posted by GABRIEL05
Exxxxxxxxxxactly

A lot of places like that will have a snow room, but then one could ask - why is it snowing when the Bride opens the trunk to reveal Sofie in the 'real world'?

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:42 PM
sarahvma is currently offline Click here to Send sarahvma a Private Message Find more posts by sarahvma Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
yes!!!! curlupandlive, thats what i was going to say!!!.....just before she goes to the house of blue leaves (in the airport or whatever) her hair is short, like it is in vol. 2, but when shes in the house of blue leaves, its long...she looks much hotter in the house of blue leaves with long hair anyways... stick out tongue

She spends a month training and waiting for Hattori Hanzo.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 04:43 PM
amlap
this guy

well the mistakes that i mainly picked up on was in Kill Bill 2.

in the coffin seen at once point you can see a nail banged into the coffin, then when she is looking around the nail is gone.

during the whole convo between the bride bill and the girl( when he was making the sandwiches). the editing of that show of the worst i have seen in a quentin movie. one sec the sandwich the girl is eating is pushed in with finger prints, then it looks like it was never touched, then she bits out of it for the first time, then again she bites into is for the first time, then she has it in her hand, then its back on the plate. very choppy.even when he is giving her the sandwich. just watch that part again and pay close attention to the sandwichs.

the other i saw was when bill is bleeding for the mouth, kiddo wips some of the blood and there is a smear. the camera cuts away then when it comes back to bills face the blood is completely gone.

those are jsut the few that i remember clearly

NUFF SAID!

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 05:30 AM
amlap is currently offline Click here to Send amlap a Private Message Find more posts by amlap Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

Well, about the sandwich comment, I think when you're dealing with an actress that young, you can't expect huge continuity, a. and b., because she's so young, she can only work so long per day, therefore redoing scene after scene after scene would've been time-consuming.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:02 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

Stupid children mad

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2004 12:49 AM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shibbie720
goat sac

about the coffin scene, i think yes, they nailed in a nail, and she looks, but the whole thing wasn't completely nailed shut tight yet. thats what i think at least ... i'm a loser, so if u disagree, dont b hostile ... i'm real sweet smile

=-manda-=

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:42 PM
shibbie720 is currently offline Click here to Send shibbie720 a Private Message Find more posts by shibbie720 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sarahvma

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
Stupid children mad

lol -yes, he should have just cast a midget, naturally. Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 10:50 PM
furryman
honky

rolling on floor laughing

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 02:51 AM
furryman is currently offline Click here to Send furryman a Private Message Find more posts by furryman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tabby999
Music Idiot apparently

with the blood on bills face, he wipes his face a fair bit, maybe were just led to assume he does it himself???

I am aware that "your" should be "you're," and while I know I should change it as not to offend the grammar fans around the boards, school always said not to bow to peer pressure so it stays as it is

Old Post Jun 5th, 2004 11:18 AM
tabby999 is currently offline Click here to Send tabby999 a Private Message Find more posts by tabby999 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by im not burlyman
The snowy garden is supposed to be really artificial erm

No it really was snowing in Tokyo. When the Bride takes Sophie to the hospital, you can clearly see it is snowing. Then when she throws her down the hill after gaining all that info on the DVAS, the hill is covered with snow. The only explanation i have for it not snowing in the other parts of Tokyo are that the streets were wiped clean (they do look a bit wet), or it simply wasn't snowing in that area

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 02:14 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

I don't if somebody posted this, in Kill Bill Vol. 2, in the part when Beatrix in hitting the coffin, you see that her knuckles are bleeding, well, just one. When she comes out and goes to the dinner, her hands do not have blood or sign of injury messed
stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 25th, 2004 05:18 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
bluehawk

Hi there,
I remembered in vol 1, Kiddo was pregnant when Bill shot her in the church. In Vol 2 while Kiddo was recalling that event, she wasn't pregnant at all.

Cheers
Bluehawk

Old Post Jul 31st, 2004 06:54 AM
bluehawk is currently offline Click here to Send bluehawk a Private Message Find more posts by bluehawk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kaleanae

She was messed

Old Post Aug 1st, 2004 07:31 PM
Kaleanae is currently offline Click here to Send Kaleanae a Private Message Find more posts by Kaleanae Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
advancedpinoy

Therea;lsdk

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:41 AM
advancedpinoy is currently offline Click here to Send advancedpinoy a Private Message Find more posts by advancedpinoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
advancedpinoy

There is more mistakes on y thread and it is called screw-ups. reply if u have an answer

Old Post Aug 12th, 2004 06:47 AM
advancedpinoy is currently offline Click here to Send advancedpinoy a Private Message Find more posts by advancedpinoy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote