KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » Kill Bill Movie Mistakes

Kill Bill Movie Mistakes
Started by: Maverick2364

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
subnubilus

quote:
Originally posted by gtsecc
Not on any package I have at home.
Tarantino does this intentinally in a lot of his movies.
When Hattori H writes BILL on the window, you can tell the window has repeatedly been frosted and wiped. In fight seens the makeup and blood are made to look like makeup rather than real blood - often changing form shot to shot, just like this was a 1970's B action movie.

that's the one i first noticed. i actually don't like the way Tarantino doesn't keep continuity.

the worst one by far in my opinion is in Pulp Fiction. in the scene where they get shot at by the kid with the magnum, and he misses them with all 6 or 7 shots or whatever it is... well, BEFORE he comes out and shoots them, the bullet holes (and they're big) are already in the wall.

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie, but i wish Tarantino would do more stuff for the sake of making a good movie than stuff just to have as "inside jokes" or "commentary on cinema" and such.

Old Post Aug 14th, 2004 08:45 AM
subnubilus is currently offline Click here to Send subnubilus a Private Message Find more posts by subnubilus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
plenTpak52
Pinball Wizard

quote:
Originally posted by subnubilus
that's the one i first noticed. i actually don't like the way Tarantino doesn't keep continuity.

the worst one by far in my opinion is in Pulp Fiction. in the scene where they get shot at by the kid with the magnum, and he misses them with all 6 or 7 shots or whatever it is... well, BEFORE he comes out and shoots them, the bullet holes (and they're big) are already in the wall.

Pulp Fiction is my favorite movie, but i wish Tarantino would do more stuff for the sake of making a good movie than stuff just to have as "inside jokes" or "commentary on cinema" and such.

I'm sure that Pulp Fiction one was just an accident.

Old Post Aug 15th, 2004 08:35 AM
plenTpak52 is currently offline Click here to Send plenTpak52 a Private Message Find more posts by plenTpak52 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote