KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood [merged]

Are u happy that oliver is not ging to be in 3rd movie I am.
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Really Happy 1 5.26%
Really Sad 18 94.74%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Sean Biggerstaff/Oliver Wood [merged]
Started by: 4444

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 [2] 3 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
crucia

Love Sean Biggerstaff

So I guess everyone knows that sean Biggerstaff will not be appearing in the third HP movie...Therew will be no Oliver Wood!!!! eek!

if you are as dissed as I am, write some reasons down about why seany should be in the third movie!!! mad

we want sean Happy Dance we want sean Happy Dance love

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 03:58 AM
crucia is currently offline Click here to Send crucia a Private Message Find more posts by crucia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Felton's babe

i totally agre with tha! okay my reasons are the following:

a. He is DROP DEAD GORGEOUS!
b. Hes a great actor
c. He's scottish
d. he has that sexy charm that just makes u go weak at the knees......yum!
e. and finally he is is the yummyist actor EVER!

Happy Dance 2 4 6 8 hu do we apprieciate Happy Dance BIGGERSTAFF! *claps hands* BIGGERSTAFF! love

hehehe...they're my reasons!

p.s. Does ne one know why they decided to cut his character out? love bcos it makes NO SENSE! mad

pps this is not Sazii, it's my friend! lol

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 11:39 AM
Felton's babe is currently offline Click here to Send Felton's babe a Private Message Find more posts by Felton's babe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Malfoy's chick
Girl obsessed with Harry

and don't forget that his character WAS SUPPOSED to be in there for the Quidditch final

Ani? my have you grown!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 12:04 PM
Malfoy's chick is currently offline Click here to Send Malfoy's chick a Private Message Find more posts by Malfoy's chick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crucia

that is so right!
i also heard that they are going to take the entire quidditch out of da movie!!!!!! mad
there is no respect whatsoever!

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 02:08 PM
crucia is currently offline Click here to Send crucia a Private Message Find more posts by crucia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

i still don't understand how they could take him out of the 3rd movie!!! he had his biggest part there!!! and hes so cute!!!!!!!!

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:49 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iluvharrypotter
DANIEL IS SO HOT

They aren't taking Quidditch out of the movie, Daniel said himself that he was really excited about filming the Hufflepuff game when it was raining and it is supposed to be better than any of the others in the other movies! I'm really excited to see it!!
I'm really mad about Sean too! That's so wierd though, why would they do that? Does anyone have any idea why they would? Becasue I would really like to know. And he's a pretty big character.. not like Harry, Ron or Hermione, but pretty big. He's so hot too! love

pirate THE TAMPA BAY BUCCANEERS SUPER BOWL CHAMPS! pirate

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:55 PM
iluvharrypotter is currently offline Click here to Send iluvharrypotter a Private Message Find more posts by iluvharrypotter Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

they couldn't take out quidditch now that i think about it..... the hufflepuff game is kinnda a main part isn't it?

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post Sep 28th, 2003 06:57 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
XxSamanthaxX
Death or Plumbing?

I think that's just a rumor, he has to appear in it because of the match. I mean, he's the captain!!! Plus it's his final year, this'd be his biggest part, wouldn't it?...
The more I think of it, the more I think it's a rumor, it'd be retarded if they took him out. He's the keeper, therefore needed! Where'd you hear that?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
***Never put a sock in a toaster***

............/´¯/)
..........,/¯../ /
........./..../ /
..../´¯/'...'/´¯¯.`·¸
./'/.../..../.....:^.¨¯\
('(...´...´.... ¯_/'...'/
\.................'...../
.'\'...\.......... _.·´
...\..............(

Ah art, my pride, my joy!

Old Post Sep 29th, 2003 11:11 PM
XxSamanthaxX is currently offline Click here to Send XxSamanthaxX a Private Message Find more posts by XxSamanthaxX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LadySlytherin
LadyBaron

OMG!!! i hope ur right samantha!!!!! ahhh tom is my one and only but to cut out SEAN is abSURD!!!!
1) he IS drop dead gorgeous
2) hes a natural actor
3) sexy charm and accent that makes you go weak in the knees
4) i think he fits into the character quite well

it is n o t our dreams that show .[what].[we].[trully].[are]. ...it is, our c h o i c e s

S L Y T H E R I N B A R O N N E S S

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:00 AM
LadySlytherin is currently offline Click here to Send LadySlytherin a Private Message Find more posts by LadySlytherin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fallin Angel
Your Angel

i agree , WE WANT SEAN

Attachment: tsb_1.jpg
This has been downloaded 36 time(s).

Sig and icon made by me. ^_^

Old Post Sep 30th, 2003 12:09 AM
Fallin Angel is currently offline Click here to Send Fallin Angel a Private Message Find more posts by Fallin Angel Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw
SlYtHeRiN pRiDe

Worried Oliver Wood

this might be old news to some of you but i heard in another forum that sean biggerstaff (sp) isnt gonna b in the 3rd HP movie.. is that true???(please log in to view the image)

i support 2 teams..
The Yankees and whoever beats the Red Sox...

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 01:47 PM
WaDe_N_sPaRrOw is currently offline Click here to Send WaDe_N_sPaRrOw a Private Message Find more posts by WaDe_N_sPaRrOw Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sadge
just me!!

i think it is boo hoo i used used to really like him boo hoo

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 03:12 PM
sadge is currently offline Click here to Send sadge a Private Message Find more posts by sadge Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

noooo!!!!!!*bawls* he's so hot!!*wail*

Old Post Nov 26th, 2003 08:23 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mirage
I'm Lost

His charecter has finished. Get over it...

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 08:29 AM
Mirage is currently offline Click here to Send Mirage a Private Message Find more posts by Mirage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

oliver wood's character isn't supposed to finish until the fourth one! Why isn't he in the third one??

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:27 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

he's impt in the 3rd one isn't he - quidditch captain - they win the quidditch cup this yr!!!it's his last yr!!

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 06:51 PM
Anoushka is currently offline Click here to Send Anoushka a Private Message Find more posts by Anoushka Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazy_c
Very Tired

Hes in the 4th book as well they neeeeeeeeeeeed him

Old Post Nov 28th, 2003 07:02 PM
crazy_c is currently offline Click here to Send crazy_c a Private Message Find more posts by crazy_c Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cycochic

how's he needed in the fourth one? Isn't he only seen once at the quidditch world cup, and even then all he does is talk to harry!! He isn't important!

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 08:58 PM
cycochic is currently offline Click here to Send cycochic a Private Message Find more posts by cycochic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Anoushka
The Vampire Anoushka

but they definitely need him in 3rd..

Old Post Nov 29th, 2003 10:17 PM
cycochic

yep, they do

Old Post Nov 30th, 2003 12:55 PM