KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 8 Mile [merged]

8 Mile [merged]
Started by: Sabrea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Sabrea

eminems music is not bad!!!!

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 08:36 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
J-ROC
Restricted

Account Restricted

It's a matter of taste!!! I like a few Eminem songs...and who's to say he's an *******? He's just havin fun...what are you little mr perfect? Lighten up. cool

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 08:55 PM
J-ROC is currently offline Click here to Send J-ROC a Private Message Find more posts by J-ROC Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

finti, you're saying he's an *******, which might be correct, I dont know the man. but the music is good. of course it wont be if you dont like rap, but its still got quality on its field; hip-hop.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 09:07 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

hes not an *******!!!.........and i dont like rap, eminem is the exception

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 09:20 PM
Sabrea is currently offline Click here to Send Sabrea a Private Message Find more posts by Sabrea Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

all his songs are teh same. they're either .....

1. a song making fun of other musicians who are no worse then he is with the a very repetitive, generic beat.

2. a song where he's feeling sorry for himself cuz his mom sent him to his room once.

3. random cuss words or skits trying to be funny, but end up sounding like a bad snl skit.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 10:19 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

oh and as far as him being an ******* is concerned.... he's a hypocrite, which makes him an ******* in my eyes. he goes and makes fun of everyone in the music business and what not. then someone makes fun of him and he gets pissy and angry.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 10:22 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sabrea

hes allowed..all these other ppl do it too...maybe not in their songs, but they say it

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 11:07 PM
BackFire

yeah but most of them dont get bent outa shape when someone makes fun of them. and if they do then they're assholes right along with eminem.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 11:36 PM
Sabrea

u dont even kno him...u cant judge him by his music

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 11:44 PM
BackFire

i can judge him by the way he acts when i see him on tv, like at the vma's he got bent outa shape because triumph the insult dog was insulting him so he got his posse to attack the puppet cuz he couldnt handle it on his own.

Old Post Sep 8th, 2002 11:46 PM
Sabrea

do u personally kno him?? no, so u cant judge him until u talk to him

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 12:10 AM
BackFire

then im judging the way he portrays himself to the public. maybe he's different in real life, but then all that says about him is that he's a poser who acts like something he's not. which is no better then the way he acts on tv.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 01:04 AM
Dexx
wingless

Even if we don't know him personaly, we make conclude things by his media life. The music's good..personaly i like his "**** the world, i don't give a sh*t bout 'lmost 'nyone" personality. He just overreacts over certain things.
The music still is goo though..i don't see how could it be affected by what the singer does.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 01:53 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i dont like his music, or his personality.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 02:03 AM
Dexx
wingless

u don't like rap? and we wouldn't know much about his personality...the real one i mean...maybe he's different

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 02:37 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

i adressed that too, if he's different then he's a poser. which is worse actually cuz then the way he acts on tv and such is false. which is worse then being an *******.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 03:00 AM
BackFire

i dont like rap particularly, some is ok. but i think it gets old relaly fast. its just the same 3-4 second beat repeated for 4 minutes with some silly lyrics complaining about growing up in the hood and getting shot and saying how hard their life it is while they live in their mansions. i have no respect for that. all they can do is rhyme.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 03:02 AM
BackFire

annyyyyyways. we kinda started to stray from the topic, back to 8 mile. the movie itself, regardless of what i think of eminem, looks bad. its just gonna be a crossroads for eminem fans.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 03:22 AM
finti

We can judge him from how he come out in the media, and there he has been nothing but an idiot.
quote:
eminems music is not bad!!!!

I think it is.
So the film is his life story, oh brother they make two hit records and think they own the world. At least I now know which film not to see in 2003

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 06:49 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

actually it comes out this year. november i think.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 06:55 AM