KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movies » Movie Discussion » 8 Mile [merged]

8 Mile [merged]
Started by: Sabrea

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
finti

well wont see it then either sick sick there are two things with November
FOTR special edition and AOTC dvd`s big grin big grin
Guess M&M can go see it alone

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 08:12 AM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

well he's a hell of a lot way better than top seller britney spears. And rap will probably get old pretty soon...but now this is it's time..and it will be for some time. i'll be waiting for tha movie

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 12:09 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Billy The Kid
Wanted dead or alive

eminem is much better than Spears...yes!

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 02:25 PM
Billy The Kid is currently offline Click here to Send Billy The Kid a Private Message Find more posts by Billy The Kid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

of course, if you think rap gets old quickly or dont like it, you wont find anything positive in eminems music at all. hip-hop fans on the otherhand will, and they have the right to, as his music IS good(even if the new cd had little new and original). same as for britney actually. while she most of the time has delivered crap, I'm probably the only one here who actually has listened to her newest cd (no,I dont own it), and as the teen-pop it is it's quite good. I would never buy it, I would never listen to it, but it IS good for those who seek light-weight teen-pop. that does not mean other will like it, like us here, but thats simply because pop light is def. not a genre we listen to. its perfect for those who do though, and that's what matter.
it's easy and correct to say ''I don't like it'' about what you dont like, but its not always bad just because it aint your style.

I think both of them acts like asses in the media though.

as for this film, I wouldnt know as I know nought about eminems acting skills.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 03:29 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire
Blood. It's nature's lube

when i say he's not good, i dont mean people cant like him. i mean he doesnt have talent. he doesnt play instruments or anything like that, as do none of the rappers. he just thinks of a simple beat and loops it for 4 minutes. as do all rappers. and his lyrics are nothing special either. all he can do is make rhymes.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 07:10 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

when you say that rappers arent talented musicians because they dont use instruments I understand that music aint your department.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 07:11 PM
mah is currently offline Click here to Send mah a Private Message Find more posts by mah Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but they are very talented with words

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 07:19 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
finti

M&M has played his part he needs to renew his act, or else fruit of the loom is gonna run out of t-shirts

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 07:24 PM
finti is currently offline Click here to Send finti a Private Message Find more posts by finti Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i should say eminem has nothing but talent in his music category. The only accepted white rapper..and so on.
And i mostly can make the difference between not liking something and knowing it's not good. And by that scale, Britney spears is crap. Even if i wouldn't like eminem...i'd still consider him good.
Take Julio Iglesias. I def. don't like him...but i admit he's good. And there are many more...not only in music domains

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 07:47 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BackFire

all they can do is rhyme and complain.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 09:54 PM
BackFire is currently offline Click here to Send BackFire a Private Message Find more posts by BackFire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

that is as not true as it can be..and ya know it.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 09:59 PM
BackFire

for the most part it is true. of course their are exceptions.

Old Post Sep 9th, 2002 11:14 PM
Dexx
wingless

conclusion, well...i like his songs..and rap generally............course..there are exceptions

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 12:31 AM
BackFire

and i dont. anyways. his movies going to be the crossroads/glitter/ walk to remember for eminem fans.

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 02:56 AM
finti

yeah both of them

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 07:25 AM
BackFire

both of what?

Old Post Sep 10th, 2002 06:54 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

from the screening in Toronto, apparently everyone loved it

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 12:53 PM
BackFire

canadians/eminem fans roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 04:41 PM
mah
J-type 327 Nubian

Empire, Globe, Chicago Sun-Times, USA Today,

Old Post Sep 13th, 2002 06:28 PM
BackFire

oh you meant critics, they're just as bad.

Old Post Sep 14th, 2002 12:33 AM