KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » TV Talk Forum » Stupider: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

Stupider: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?
Started by: Creechuur

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

Stupider: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

Sorry if this has been done before, it seems like such an obvious question.

Who is the bigger moron, Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin???

I always figured it was Homer, hands down. Then, I saw an episode of Family Guy where Peter has to give a fake name. He looks around the room for something to make up and comes up with his OWN DAMN NAME!!! It was the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen. As a hardcore Simpsons fan I couldn't believe it myself at first, but I have to say that Peter Griffin is the true Village Idiot.

"Did Braveheart run away? Did Payback run away?"

Old Post May 5th, 2004 07:21 AM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

Homer hands down

Old Post May 5th, 2004 02:21 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Abbita

Homer is the dumbest yes 'I'm not easily impressed....WOW a blue car!!!' hehehhe i love that line big grin

Old Post May 5th, 2004 03:36 PM
Abbita is currently offline Click here to Send Abbita a Private Message Find more posts by Abbita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I don't know...Homer seems more...easily distracted. Peter's just downright dumb.

Homer would definitely be able to beat up Peter though, Homer's kicked some serious ass in the past!

Old Post May 5th, 2004 06:23 PM
Creechuur is currently offline Click here to Send Creechuur a Private Message Find more posts by Creechuur Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Homer is just SO stupid, it's unbelievable.
I still like the part when maggie was revealed to be part alien, and homer said
"marge, Magie lost her baby legs".
laughing out loud
I love that line.

Old Post May 5th, 2004 08:34 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Hard choice.

But I would say Peter is the dumber of the two.

It's very close though.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:00 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

homer i hink is the dumbest...but i think peter is funnier

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:46 AM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Z4¢|<
King of The world

I think homer is dumber.
But peter is a close second

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:32 AM
Z4¢|< is currently offline Click here to Send Z4¢|< a Private Message Find more posts by Z4¢|< Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

just think what they could accomplish together

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:24 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonwalker741
1039-Smoothed

that would be funny as HELL...imagine...The Simpsons and Family Guy Crossover Episode

Old Post May 6th, 2004 09:54 PM
moonwalker741 is currently offline Click here to Send moonwalker741 a Private Message Find more posts by moonwalker741 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

I cannot even imagine the consequences of those two meeting. That would be bigger than all 6 Star Wars movies combined.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 02:50 AM
forumcrew

homer official is dumber now he was on leno excited he was going to be on friends they told him he could be on next season

Old Post May 7th, 2004 02:35 PM
Creechuur
Ish Disturber

That was pretty cool. I liked Carlin talking about the great onset b-jobs.

Still, I dunno. I see Peter do stupider stuff than that every episode.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:02 PM
forumcrew

they should have the simpsons are going to petoria episode

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:59 PM
TPS
TheProgramSmith

Re: Stupider: Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin?

quote:
Originally posted by Creechuur
Sorry if this has been done before, it seems like such an obvious question.

Who is the bigger moron, Homer Simpson or Peter Griffin???

I always figured it was Homer, hands down. Then, I saw an episode of Family Guy where Peter has to give a fake name. He looks around the room for something to make up and comes up with his OWN DAMN NAME!!! It was the absolute dumbest thing I've ever seen. As a hardcore Simpsons fan I couldn't believe it myself at first, but I have to say that Peter Griffin is the true Village Idiot.

Peter by far.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 09:31 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SlipknoT
Restricted

Account Restricted

they're both hilariouse, but I think homer is a bit stupider

Rob Owns You, Barbarossa, Tired Hiker, Fearnix, Ronny, Raven Guardia, Wolflet, DEM, spidergrl, Dr. Strangelove, eggmayo, Filth, Korri, JM, Ken Kenobi, ~Sir Mist~, Lana

Old Post May 7th, 2004 10:23 PM
SlipknoT is currently offline Click here to Send SlipknoT a Private Message Find more posts by SlipknoT Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
el_barto
I'm So Bored With the USA

Homer. "Beer. Now there's a temporary solution"

You Call This a New Way of Thinking? I Call This Regression to Ignorance.

Old Post May 16th, 2004 01:35 AM
el_barto is currently offline Click here to Send el_barto a Private Message Find more posts by el_barto Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FlappingMangera
flapper of the mangera

Virtual tie, but if i have to give the dumber award to someone, its going to be Homer

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:45 PM
FlappingMangera is currently offline Click here to Send FlappingMangera a Private Message Find more posts by FlappingMangera Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Man, thats tough. Peter is just as dumb as Homer, for sure.

I seem to remember Homer being "not so dumb" in the earlier series' of The Simpsons. He was more like "Bart's angry dad" than "stupid anti-hero". Over time Homer surpassed Bart as the Simpsons icon.

Peter, however, was stupid right from the get go, and since Peter's arrival, Homer has also upped his stupidity to new levels.

So, I choose Peter.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:57 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I liked the episode where the TV character on a new springfield show is called Homer Simpson.
"but that guy's not like me at all. He's fat and stupid!"
laughing out loud

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:18 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote