KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs Jesus

Apocalypse vs Jesus
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

Apocalypse vs Jesus

well wut do u think?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:19 AM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

AAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA laughing laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing rolling on floor laughing laughing laughing out loud

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:37 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

I think I already did this joke, although with a different character. I suppose Jesus would win, but I don't know what Marvel's stand on Christian theology is.

I also think that I'm going to go and sulk that people laughed at your thread but not mine.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:39 AM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shaber
schizoid

Hmmm, Stan Lee calls Galactus a "demi-god" you know? So then it must be a pagan theodicy.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:42 AM
shaber is currently offline Click here to Send shaber a Private Message Find more posts by shaber Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ShadowSorciere

Uh..............well the real question we need to ask ourselves is...'Which can make instant wine?'

And there's your answer laughing roll eyes (sarcastic)

http://www.fanfiction.net/~demonicgambit

Old Post May 6th, 2004 03:59 AM
ShadowSorciere is currently offline Click here to Send ShadowSorciere a Private Message Find more posts by ShadowSorciere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Asian Hulk

Re: Apocalypse vs Jesus

quote:
Originally posted by spider-venom
well wut do u think?

ARE YOU AN ANTI-CHRIST?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 11:50 AM
Asian Hulk is currently offline Click here to Send Asian Hulk a Private Message Find more posts by Asian Hulk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

holy f*ck, what is your problem? it was a joke, it doesnt mean spider venom is the anti-christ. lol, it was pretty funny the first time i saw it

Old Post May 6th, 2004 01:29 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I have to go for Apoc on this one.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 02:28 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ash007
Strength and Honour

well i would say the son of god will win

With the first link, the chain is forged. The first speech censored, the first thought forbidden, the first freedom denied, chains us all irrevocably.These words were uttered by Judge Aaron Satie -- as awisdom, and warning. The first time any man's freedom is trodden on, we're all damaged.

"One ought never to turn one's back on a threatened danger and try to run away from it. If you do that, you will double the danger. But if you meet it promptly and without flinching, you will reduce the danger by half.-----Sir Winston Churchill

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:22 PM
ash007 is currently offline Click here to Send ash007 a Private Message Find more posts by ash007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

Hahaha, nice thread. I'm going to give this one to Apoc, he's more powerful. But if he's smart, he is not going to mess with Jesus, because his father could get angry smile.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:32 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I know it's a bit off topic, but did you see the Jesus v Satan episode of south park.smile

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:38 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

that's not off topic at all....That's just god damn hilarious.

i stopped watching south park for about a year, and one night i was at home alone so i decided to watch it. OMG i feel in love with that show all over again. it was beyond funny.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:44 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stevie
Blitzed out of our skulls

yaaaa that was awsome that epsisode and no im not anti-christ im actually catholic and i thouight it was funny to docould u blame me for doing that??

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:46 PM
Stevie is currently offline Click here to Send Stevie a Private Message Find more posts by Stevie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Great match spider-venom. Apocalypse is supposedly invulnerable, while Jesus Christ can perform mircales. Since Apocalypse is a job and always will be, he'll never win - especially against someone like Jesus. However, I'll give this to Apocalypse anyhow - he needs a win against an uber-baddass powerhouse. And who's more of an uber-badass than Jesus.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 04:50 PM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

Characters in DC include God, Lucifer and the Archangel Michael, but do they have jesus as a character as well?

Old Post May 6th, 2004 05:05 PM
Magee

lol Apocolypse as there never was and there never will be a Jesus figure. The bible is just a family story book passed down by thousands of generations.... its the truth.

Old Post May 6th, 2004 07:06 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

hmm... i think a greater match would be apocalypse vs. archangel michael. not the DC michael but the biblical version of angel michael. he's supposed to be close to 9 feet tall and travel at extremely fast speeds (almost omnipresent). heavily muscled, and radiates the power of GOD.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 01:16 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

The DC version of michael would obliterate apoc with the slightest thought.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 01:34 AM
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
lol Apocolypse as there never was and there never will be a Jesus figure. The bible is just a family story book passed down by thousands of generations.... its the truth.

Euhm, I know this is off topic, but I still feel like I have to correct you : Jesus HAS existed, that's a fact. He has been mentioned in old (Roman) reports/letters.

Another thing: the bible has not been passed down by thousands of generations. All the generations were long long dead when the first Bible appeared. And it wasn't thousands of generations, at most 50-60.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 07:32 PM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

k 1st....No religious talks.

2nd there is no proof that Jesus was anything other than a man. His "miracles" on the bible cannont be proved so they should be considered a LIE until proof can be found.

Lastly....No religious talks....it's in the Forum Rules.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 08:53 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote