KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocalypse vs Jesus

Apocalypse vs Jesus
Started by: Stevie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

So true.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:12 PM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mane
Restricted

Account Restricted

totally

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:40 PM
Mane is currently offline Click here to Send Mane a Private Message Find more posts by Mane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manjaro
No-No Place-licky McNicky

apocalypse dude, jesus didnt even stand a chance against mere mortal jews

ne way no religion

*SECRET NO-NO PLACE* Licking FTW Baby!!!!!!rock rock

Old Post Aug 6th, 2004 10:46 PM
manjaro is currently offline Click here to Send manjaro a Private Message Find more posts by manjaro Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

have you read, or even HEARD about Jesus's death? He said with a single word he could call down an army strong enough to easily destroy the world. Then in revelations it says that he is stronger than hundreds of those armies. Really, i think he could handly apocalypse, and ESPECIALLY the jews...

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:04 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Jesus was killed at the hands of mortal Jews only becuase that's why He came to earth for.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:10 AM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kontraz
Soundwave: Superior

exactly (well, partially, but of the sake of agruement its close enough, lol)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:23 AM
Kontraz is currently offline Click here to Send Kontraz a Private Message Find more posts by Kontraz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SUPERMANDAMAN
Restricted

Account Restricted

Jesus easily with like a blink.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 03:50 AM
SUPERMANDAMAN is currently offline Click here to Send SUPERMANDAMAN a Private Message Find more posts by SUPERMANDAMAN Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shadow225588
ugh

No doubt about it Jesus. Your talking about a guy that can make 2 fish and 5 loafs of bread a meal for 1000 ppl.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 06:34 AM
shadow225588 is currently offline Click here to Send shadow225588 a Private Message Find more posts by shadow225588 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kid Kurdy

quote:
Originally posted by ska57
Jesus was killed at the hands of mortal Jews only becuase that's why He came to earth for.

Strictly speaking, he was killed by the Romans.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 09:32 AM
Kid Kurdy is currently offline Click here to Send Kid Kurdy a Private Message Find more posts by Kid Kurdy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

The Jews arrested Him in the first place and the Romans took care of the rest. So Jesus was killed by everyone (?)

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:17 PM
ska57 is currently offline Click here to Send ska57 a Private Message Find more posts by ska57 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alpha Centauri
Restricted

Account Restricted

"No doubt about it Jesus. Your talking about a guy that can make 2 fish and 5 loafs of bread a meal for 1000 ppl."

Maybe they feasted upon one scale and crumb each.

-AC

Signature by Starlock.

I review comics and such here: http://welcometothemast.blogspot.com

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:41 PM
Alpha Centauri is currently offline Click here to Send Alpha Centauri a Private Message Find more posts by Alpha Centauri Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ska57
~!~

Jesus actually fed 5000 people (and that # just included the men), and there was enough left overs to fill 12 baskets of whole fish and whole loaves of bread.

Old Post Aug 7th, 2004 02:44 PM
crazyspinz
Worlds Most Dangerous Man

pfff jesus makes nearest lake into wine, apoc gets realy drunk, passes out, wakes up in sunday school in a dress...

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 03:57 AM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinXed by JaNx

Man, you all are totaly insane to say that A-poc could defeat Jesus. Jesus is like the king and shit who make tornado's when he sneezes,and rain when he cries. I mean really man Jesus is the shit. He wouldnt defeat A-poc, he would convert his black heart into a warming glow with his words. this thread is pointless, i think we all know the only being strong enough to beat Jesus is Bruce lee. Even then Bruce needs some nunchuks to ensure victory.

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 04:34 AM
jinXed by JaNx is currently offline Click here to Send jinXed by JaNx a Private Message Find more posts by jinXed by JaNx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evangel94
Premium Member

This isn't appropriate for a comic book versus forum.

Forever Young...

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 09:10 PM
Evangel94 is currently offline Click here to Send Evangel94 a Private Message Find more posts by Evangel94 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

im pretty sure that because of this thread, we will all go to hell

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 11th, 2004 11:56 PM
crazyspinz is currently offline Click here to Send crazyspinz a Private Message Find more posts by crazyspinz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by ragesRemorse
Man, you all are totaly insane to say that A-poc could defeat Jesus. Jesus is like the king and shit who make tornado's when he sneezes,and rain when he cries. I mean really man Jesus is the shit. He wouldnt defeat A-poc, he would convert his black heart into a warming glow with his words. this thread is pointless, i think we all know the only being strong enough to beat Jesus is Bruce lee. Even then Bruce needs some nunchuks to ensure victory.

You're wrong, the only thing that can beat Jesus's beams of ultimate righteousness are Moses' pillars of flame.

quote:
im pretty sure that because of this thread, we will all go to hell

I was going to hell anyway, who wants to take the cab with me? I've got candy!

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 12:41 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazyspinz

i like candy

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 01:58 AM
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

then climb into my cab...

This forum sucks.

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:11 AM
crazyspinz

my momy says not to go in the car with stangers........ but shes not here

IM AWESOME

Old Post Sep 12th, 2004 02:19 AM