KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » Wwe Fantasy Game???

Wwe Fantasy Game???
Started by: kidd34

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
kidd34

Wwe Fantasy Game???

hey
im a loyal wwe fan and now want a fantasy league with real superstars that earn points like fantasy football.....we would draft them in random order then get points each win loss spiecal points for ppv's among title wins and appearances
*IF THIS IS AT ALL POSSIBLE OR PPL ARE INTERESTED KEEP POSTING AND MAYBE WE CAN DO THIS....IVE GOT 2 PPL ALREADY INTERESTED IN THIS*

Old Post May 7th, 2004 03:25 PM
kidd34 is currently offline Click here to Send kidd34 a Private Message Find more posts by kidd34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

I know what you mean, but it wold take quite a while to set it up, especially if you want it to look professional.

In the mean time you can try out EWR: Extreme Warfare Revenge, it's a game where you are the Owner of your own league and you set up the matches and the outcome, and try to get the highest ratings possile.

Just do a Google on Extreme Warfare Revenge 4.0 and you can find the link to download the free version. It doesn't take up much space at all.

Also soon they are releasing Total Extreme Warfare and it is going to cost $34.95 or you can have the CD-ROM version mailed to you for an additional $10.00, this version will NOT feature real wrestlers since it is being sold.

But the free versions do have real wrestlers, promotions, TV Networks, etc.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 04:46 PM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TPS
TheProgramSmith

Tough question

Last edited by TPS on May 7th, 2004 at 05:09 PM

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:06 PM
TPS is currently offline Click here to Send TPS a Private Message Find more posts by TPS Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

in ewr...who's in there?.....any wwe wresters?
id like full details on this please

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:47 PM
kidd34 is currently offline Click here to Send kidd34 a Private Message Find more posts by kidd34 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

yo i jus checked out sum sites n dis game iz off da hook im hearn but i cant find da link 4 d/l.....can u give it 2 me asap?
thx....peace

Old Post May 7th, 2004 05:57 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

I've played EWR before - you'll play it for half an hour, then not bother ever again.

It's a fantastic idea, if only THQ would hire the author and incorporate all this stuff into their future games.

It won't happen, cos this is about "booking" wrestlers. You won't get WWE endorsing such an "exposing" product.

Old Post May 7th, 2004 06:59 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LanceWindu

Yeah, in the new pay version, which is set up lnearly perfect there are NO WWE or other real wrestlers in it. BUT it is fully customizable, so you can add them to it if you want.

I don't know where the link is to it, cause I haven't played in a while since my dad won't let me d/l anything.

You can try...http://www.400softwarestudios.com/tew/tew_overview.php to see if they have a message board with the link to 4.0

Old Post May 8th, 2004 02:08 AM
LanceWindu is currently offline Click here to Send LanceWindu a Private Message Find more posts by LanceWindu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kidd34

Total Extreme Warfare?
is that wut i download?

Old Post May 8th, 2004 02:39 PM
LanceWindu

TEW is the pay version, it would cost you $35+, and I'm not even sure if that is ready for download yet.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 10:47 PM
kidd34

i hit dat n it toke me 2 dat but why would i look for a message board if i want a d/l of da game???

Old Post May 8th, 2004 11:12 PM
LanceWindu

The message board will have a link to a mirror site that hosts the 4.0 d/l.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 01:33 AM
jonathond08

i don a

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 01:52 PM
jonathond08 is currently offline Click here to Send jonathond08 a Private Message Find more posts by jonathond08 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

you do realize unlike football the matches are rehearsed and staged?

Old Post Aug 3rd, 2008 03:03 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
kaihtafc

Smile I HAVE A WWE FANTASY GAME

AFTER JUDGEMENT DAY IM OPENING MY OWN WWE FANTASY GAME BUT NEED MORE PLAYERS WANT TO JOIN

Old Post May 9th, 2009 07:33 AM
kaihtafc is currently offline Click here to Send kaihtafc a Private Message Find more posts by kaihtafc Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
HBP

Im up for this....

Old Post Jul 20th, 2009 06:08 PM
HBP is currently offline Click here to Send HBP a Private Message Find more posts by HBP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote