KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonderman vs. Sandman

Wonderman vs. Sandman
Started by: Wonderman

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Wonderman vs. Sandman

Wonderman is 95 ton and is the living cosmos
Sandman is i believe 85 or 90 ton and is living sand
I can only imagin an ionic punch form Wonderman smacking Sandman and turning LA downtown into beachfront property!
Sandman could probley land blow after blow on Wondermans ionic body, but pretty sure Wonderman can last longer than any opponent on earth without getting tired. Remember he lives thousands of years into the future and joins the Galactic Guardians as Hollywood.

Old Post May 8th, 2004 06:07 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Do u mean Wonder man is the living comos by him being partly made up of ionic energy?
And yes this energy gives him to a certain degree a level of invulnerability and healing factor but i dont think it is anything compared to the likes of hulk or possibly even wolverine but i know for a fact he cannot last longer than anyone on earth without getting tired.
And are u talking about Sandman from Spiderman comics? because (im not 100% sure) i dont think he can lift 85 - 90 tons.
Now i would go with Wonder man winning this as he can lift well more than Sandman . He is more durable, has great stamina and has the ability to fly. He can withstand heats up to 1500 degrees Fahrenheit and colds of up to -150. He can resist any form of penetration to a certain degree. And he has no need for food, water or air. big grin

Old Post May 8th, 2004 08:03 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Sorta, it's like if you are a light ray then your mass is the solar core.
Simons powers derive form Ions which are the driving force behind the creation of solar mass. His power is sorta like the fuel of the universe. He may not be more powerfull than outerspace but his energy gives him the living power of a limited part of the cosmos.
I like the fact that his strength level is 95tons rather than 100. He has to try a little harder for the same results as the Hulk.
Hulk would prob. level Wonderman, i've seen him stop Herc, namor, wonderman and ironman.
Oh check out issues of the Hulk now to see him go head on with Ironman

Ion: Sub-Atomic Power

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:33 PM
Wonder Man is online now! Click here to Send Wonder Man a Private Message Find more posts by Wonder Man Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

Listen, The sandman is strong, not some nutty cooko nutty brain!

The Sandman has the ability to transform into a malleable sand
like substance which can be hardened, dispersed, or shaped according to his will. He possesses vast superhuman strength several times in excess of Spiderman's. This ability was the result of accidental radiation
bombardment.

Ok he has, Super-Human strength & the ability to convert or part his body into Sand-like substance by mental command...Can increase the density of his body greatly making him greatly invulnerable to physical injury. Can fuse his sand-like body into glass.

Strength Level: Super-Human
Powers: Sandman can turn his body into a sandlike material which he can manipulate the shape and density of at will.
Abilities: None
Equipment: None
Weapons: None
Limitations: Sandman can form his body into hammers and other crushing weapons, and can suffocate opponents with his body.

There ya go, you choose!

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:42 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

Wow i didnt know he had super human strength. But im still gonna go with Wonder man on this one.
Also the hulk can only lift 100 tons and over if he is angry or been fighting for a while, making him angry in other words lol. His base strength is something like 70 or 75 tons.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 06:48 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

The reason the sandman is so bad is because you can hardly fight him at all. If you don't land a punch on him while he is solid, you won't harm him. Plus he can use his sand as offensivly, spraying and imoblizing an opponent. With 85 ton strength, he is as strong as the Thing if i remember correctly, when he coats an opponent that person better be strong enough to "break the chains that bind".
Wonderman is a powerhouse. At 95tons he could go toe to toe with the Hulk or Iron man. In a west coast avengers issue Iron man admitted that in the long run, wondermans power is better cause it is not dependent on a suit. He had to try to beat him as flat out as he could, and even then wonderman was under mind control, which reduces the individuals effective battle powers.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 08:03 PM
Red Superfly
You creepy little stalker

Sandman would put sand down Wondermans back, in his shoes and down his underpants, causing unbelieveable chaffing. Wonderman cries. Sandman wins.

Old Post May 11th, 2004 09:33 PM
Red Superfly is currently offline Click here to Send Red Superfly a Private Message Find more posts by Red Superfly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperNova
Restricted

Account Restricted

AGAIN WIT DA PROBLEMS????

(Made by Godshinto)
CARNAGE! YOU WILL PAY FOR EVERY DROP OF INNOCENT BLOOD, WITH A GALLON OF YOUR OWN!--Venom.
BUT I NEED TACOS! I NEED TACOS OR I WILL EXPLODE!

Old Post May 11th, 2004 10:01 PM
SuperNova is currently offline Click here to Send SuperNova a Private Message Find more posts by SuperNova Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

what?? Since when could Iron Man match strength with the Hulk and Wonder man? if i remember correctly Tony Starks suit only lets him lift 85 times more than he can without it. Im not sure though but if he gets a charge of energy does it increase his suits ability or something like that.

Im not a big fan of Iron Man erm

Old Post May 12th, 2004 04:01 PM
Wonder Man
Most Powerful Avenger

Ironman is a 100 class strength, only it is technological so when he fights someone who is natural he must win within his tech. or he is overpowered by the shear strength against his armor.

Old Post May 12th, 2004 05:42 PM
KillAll

i don't think he can stay at 100 ton levels for long though. although he did drain his energy from his suit to one arm for a super punch that knocked hulk out. thor once stated that if ironman had a sufficient power source he could probably even over come the thunder god himself.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:21 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

quote:
Originally posted by Magee
Wow i didnt know he had super human strength. But im still gonna go with Wonder man on this one.
Also the hulk can only lift 100 tons and over if he is angry or been fighting for a while, making him angry in other words lol. His base strength is something like 70 or 75 tons.

This my friend is incorrect. Hulk can lift farrrrr more than 100 tons. His base strength is 100 tons. There's really no limit to his strength when he's angry.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:34 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Linkalicious
This my friend is incorrect. Hulk can lift farrrrr more than 100 tons. His base strength is 100 tons. There's really no limit to his strength when he's angry.

but marvel themselves have state before that in a calm state, that hulk rests at 70-75 ton range. so who's to say "it isn't true"?????

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:36 PM
KillAll is currently offline Click here to Send KillAll a Private Message Find more posts by KillAll Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

where does marvel state this? where's the reference?...

though since he starts as a human that can only lift about 300-400lbs. it wouldn't surprise me in the least. But i think somewhere up there he uses 100 tons as his MAX and that isn't true.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:38 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

His base strength is not 100 tons. Base strength basicaly means his strength when he is calm and it is 70 to 75 tons, 75 i think. And yes Marvel has stated such facts along with numerous websites
Scrol to the bottom where it says Strength Level.hulks base strength

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:41 PM
KillAll

of coarse not, hulk has shown to be able to lift more than 100 ton's in the past indefinately. he can go from 70-75 tons escalating rapidly with adrenaline production. but 100 ton's isn't his limit by any means.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:43 PM
Linkalicious

k then we're all on the straight and narrow...

Old Post May 14th, 2004 06:45 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

JF...Grey hulk is the only Hulk incarnation that starts at 75 tons...the rest start at or above 100 tons....

Old Post May 15th, 2004 08:36 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KillAll

quote:
Originally posted by Wynndar
JF...Grey hulk is the only Hulk incarnation that starts at 75 tons...the rest start at or above 100 tons....

but it has also been stated that most versions sit at 70-75 tons and easily reach the 100 ton range with a little rage..............................................................................................................................................

Old Post May 15th, 2004 11:08 PM
Wynndar
ThunderCat

no it hasnt...it has only been stated at marvel directory ....but that is just some guys opinion and no way official...most information at that site is terribly antiquated

Old Post May 16th, 2004 12:49 AM
Wynndar is currently offline Click here to Send Wynndar a Private Message Find more posts by Wynndar Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote