KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu

Which form is superior?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Majin Buu with Gotenks, Gohan and Piccolo 36 58.06%
Evil Kid Buu 26 41.94%
Total: 62 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who was more powerful Majin Buu with Mystic Gohan, Piccolo and Gotenks or Kid Buu
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (14): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I think Majin Buu and Kid Buu were around the same strength, the difference was that Majin Buu had coherent thought, Kid Buu just laughed...and grunted, and laughed some more, then grunted some more, then screamed, then laughed again. The process continued until his death.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 11:39 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

^agrees

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post May 27th, 2004 12:44 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Evil Kid Buu seems the strongest. Goku only just managed to kill him with a spirit bomb. If it had been Majin-Buu then it would have been a little easier.

Old Post May 28th, 2004 06:09 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

yeah, Majin Buu was much weaker than Kid Buu

Old Post May 28th, 2004 06:28 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

kid buu was very strong. He was blowing up planets for a friggin joke.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 05:48 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

I'm just wondering...why in hell would Buu WILLINGLY make himself weaker? And by that extension, why would he proclaim himself as the strongest Buu ever when he had absorbed Piccolo + SSJ3 Gotenks? I'm pretty sure he remembered Kid Buu, as he was DEATHLY afraid of turning back into him.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:34 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

remember... kid buu was the strongest in the beginning. When the kai has a flashback he says that majin buu got weaker when he absorbed that fat Kai? I think kid buu was the strongest.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:49 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

True, he did say that. However, that was AFTER he absorbed South Kai, which made him stronger. He's weaker than Buff Buu, but still quite a bit stronger than Kid Buu. However, his disposition is such that he'll never go nearly as far out as Kid Buu does. Kid Buu is incredibly dangerous, as he doesn't hesitate in doing anything. Not the strongest, but definitely the most dangerous.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 06:52 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ssjpunk

Worried

roll eyes (sarcastic) Ahh yes the ever...something...absorption logic. Its true guys, Majin Buu gets weaker each time he absorbs someone, firstly he finally found someone comparable with him in strength (South Kaioshin) so abosrbed him because he wanted to get weaker, then he found someone else, once again on a level of strength equal to his (Dai Kaioshin) and absorbed him also.

Many, many years later after obtaining the form known as super buu he came across someone known as gohan who was wiping the floor with him. Buu thought to himself "Hmmm, im never gonna beat this guy am i? unless... i know!! i'll absorb Piccolo and Gotenks to become even weaker!! Gohan won't know what hit him, heh heh heh"

Ahh yes, Dragonball Z: The Battle to Become the Weakest

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:01 AM
ssjpunk is currently offline Click here to Send ssjpunk a Private Message Find more posts by ssjpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragula_Zombie

....Right

If Kid Buu is the weakest, that would mean he is stronger then Super Buu 3. Now, why in the blue hell did Goku fuse with Vegeta to fight Super Buu 3 if he's weak compaired to Kid Buu and why did they both crush their earrings before the fight with Kid Buu?

You guys are also saying that SSj3 Goku is stronger then the fusion is part of.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:22 AM
Dragula_Zombie is currently offline Click here to Send Dragula_Zombie a Private Message Find more posts by Dragula_Zombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by Dragula_Zombie
If Kid Buu is the weakest, that would mean he is stronger then Super Buu 3.

Uh...I REALLY hope what I think you meant is what you actually meant there, rather than what you put down...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:27 AM
ssjpunk

ie that kid buu is the weakest buu excluding mr. buu??

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:34 AM
ssjpunk is currently offline Click here to Send ssjpunk a Private Message Find more posts by ssjpunk Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Pretty much, yeah. Hmm...the results of this little incursion shall be strange...Suppose we'll just have to wait for morning to see the results.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:36 AM
ssjpunk

haha, yea well at least now the poll is evened out, now if only some more of the people would come on board...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:40 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

yeah. just what we need.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:48 AM
Cizal

Yeah, more people that know what they're talking about, right? Just can't have them making a mess out of our dub-inspired logic...

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:51 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

but it's so natural... they cant help it. (smiles wickedly)

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 07:52 AM
Cizal

If by that you mean by using facts from the manga, rather than the dub anime, which not only is full of plotholes (For example: Pikkon>Perfect Cell>SSJ Goku>Pikkon? WTF kind of sense does that make?)

Seriously, the only facts for DBZ comes from the manga. The anime, especially the dub anime, isn't completely correct.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:01 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

I didn't like the Buu saga, it was a little stupid how one person would become stronger then someone else, the someone would sur-pass them and another person would sur-pass them. People just kept getting stronger then each other which sought of ruined it.

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:30 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragula_Zombie

quote:
Originally posted by Cizal
Uh...I REALLY hope what I think you meant is what you actually meant there, rather than what you put down...

Whoops! I meant strongest. Now, watch the sexay banana dance! Happy Dance

Old Post Jun 7th, 2004 08:47 AM
Dragula_Zombie is currently offline Click here to Send Dragula_Zombie a Private Message Find more posts by Dragula_Zombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote