KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Who would you cast as the next Jaws if they decided to bring him back?

Who would you cast as the next Jaws if they decided to bring him back?
Started by: Reborn Again

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Who would you cast as the next Jaws if they decided to bring him back?

My choice would be: Clive Waterhouse, the actor who played the alien bounty hunter in the X-Files who looks like a football player. You know the person I'm talking about...the changeling who carried around that metal rod with the needle inside that was so important to the series to kill the hybrid aliens. I think he would make the perfect choice opposite PB in the next Bond film.

Attachment: bounty-hunter.jpg
This has been downloaded 66 time(s).

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:17 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

he has the "face" for it, at first thought there is no one that pops to mind ...

but a quick run down:

has to be tall, an ugly muck and ... that's about it I think
the original jaws wasn't buffed up so that's not needed either

Old Post May 9th, 2004 10:07 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

Tall...Tom Noonan...ugly muck...Tom Noonan...not buffed up well...Tom Noonan. And the answer obviously is Tom Noonan for the part.

A totally wasted actor AFAIC, Noonan's biggest role was as the killer in the original MANHUNTER. He'd also a small part in FX-MURDER BY ILLUSION and his size and presence was put to very good effect indeed in the excellent THE PLEDGE.

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 10:29 AM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

the only pic imdb has is one of an old man TR messed

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:26 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I have no idea, and I wouldn't like Jaws back actually erm

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 9th, 2004 11:49 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

cause he died in Moonraker?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 01:11 PM
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

Jaws didn't die in Moonraker. Remember the escape pod he and his gf were in splashed down in the Pacific Ocean safe and sound.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:21 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
the only pic imdb has is one of an old man TR messed

Yeah...as if Rog was exactly young when he appeared in AVTAK... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 9th, 2004 03:56 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

sorry 'bout that RA... my Moonraker casette is dodgy messed

he's younger than now wink

Old Post May 9th, 2004 04:22 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

na don't bring back old characters, it isnt a good idea.

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:16 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it can be what they need to bring it back

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:22 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

mmm....never knew it left shifty

wonder what other characters would be nice to bring back....

Discos - how about jaws's bio-chemical son

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:43 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

hmmm, problem is they should be ALIFE stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:46 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Kane Hodder would be a good choice for tallness, he is the dude who acts as jason Voorhees in Friday The 13th (not all of them about 6 or 7 he did)

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:50 PM
yerssot

oh yeah, saw a pic of him recently, how tall is the original jaws actually?

Old Post May 9th, 2004 07:52 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

Richard Kiel is 7 foot 2 inches

Discos - I forgot he was in Happy Gilmore smile

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:01 PM
yerssot

damn... nevermind sad *stops dreaming about replacing jaws*

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:04 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

lol, i am 6'4"

the real actor could easily come back.......justa brush-up here and there

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:08 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

bring back Jinx happy

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:18 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

only to get her shot evy stick out tongue

yeah, brush up here and there, jam some iron teeth in him ... stick out tongue

Old Post May 9th, 2004 08:25 PM