KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » General Fiction Area » Multi-Author Fiction Area » PotC2 chain story(caution:may be random)

PotC2 chain story(caution:may be random)
Started by: PeAcHeSdApIrAtE

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Joscail
HiSecurity Mental Patient

Jack finds himself in a hallway, made with such wierd materials that he starts getting confused. He walks into a room that has a glassed off office to one side & beds to the other, With technical terminals & tables with wierd implements arrayed across them in various places around the room. The mane whos face had been displayed on the wall in the other room walked out of the office

Man: Please state the nature of the medical emergency.

Jack: Huh? Who are you?

Man: I'm the Doctor, now who are you & what do you need?

Jack: I'm Captain Jack Sparrow, I don't need anything.

Doctor: Well Captain, I suggest you find were you are meant to be & be there! & in the meantime change OUT of those clothes, they look like a walking disease!

Jack: I will NOT follow your orders!

Doctor: Fine, then just go away.

The doctor disappears. Jack looks worried about this, things like this shouldn't be happenening, he should be back on his ship. Then a short women walked in, she was not in the usual uniform of the ppl on this ship but sporting the badge they all seem to wear.

Woman: Oh hello! You must be one of the visitors! I hear you are from 16th century Earth, how fascinating.

Jack siddles up real close to the woman & says (in a voice that he THINKS is seductive): Yes, I can be REALLY facinating!

The women screams & runs away out of the room & down the hall. Jack shrugs & walks out, then womders down the hallway, with no destination in mind. Not that he knew any destination around here. He wasn't sure weather to believe this Captain Janeway (A female captain!!!! What sort of curse-ed bad luck is that). Anyway, he's walking along when all of a sudden he's not in the ship any more, but he, Will & Ash are all in some wierd desert like area. Two men, dressed in black suits holding some type of over-sized VERY wierd pistols, say that they are alien invades & THE MEN IN BLACK are here to take them into custody. The three of them are marched away to some type of cell. Jack starts thinking of ways to escape.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 11:30 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

Happy Dance

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:28 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail

Dancing Banana!!! YAY Happy Dance

Old Post May 25th, 2004 05:40 AM
Joscail is currently offline Click here to Send Joscail a Private Message Find more posts by Joscail Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Happy Dance Happy Dance

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:11 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

Wats asylum?

Old Post May 25th, 2004 07:11 AM
Machete_Guy is currently offline Click here to Send Machete_Guy a Private Message Find more posts by Machete_Guy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Next thing they know they have been dragged into the MIB's headquarters and Will has been taken off into a diffrent room while Jack and Ash where locked in a little room with a window veiwing a brick wall.

-2 hours later-

Will walks in wearing a black suit and black sunglasses.

Will: Follow me

Jack and Ash look confused but follow will. He takes them through a door and next thing they know they are back on the pearl.

Jack: YAY

Will turns to them and pulls out funny looking silver thing.

Will: Look into the little red dot please

Jack and Ash do as there told then FLASH. Will is gone and Jack and Ash look around in berwilderment

Ash: What the??

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 25th, 2004 08:53 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

haha its funnystick out tongue

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post May 25th, 2004 06:33 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

It is??? Where is Jos she's got write da next bit or some1 else who likes writting??

[SPOILER - highlight to read]: You see, when we left Jack, marooned on the ship with a cuffed wrist and a hungry kraken, we forgot one very important thing mate-he's Captain Jack Sparrow... savvy?

Old Post May 26th, 2004 06:15 AM
«§hõnknêss» is currently offline Click here to Send «§hõnknêss» a Private Message Find more posts by «§hõnknêss» Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Joscail

The Black Pearl is sailling along, It's brig swelling with plunder taken over the last month. Jack has pulled himself together, but can't help but wonder where Will has gotten to, but dedduced that he jumped overboard to float away with Elizabeth's corpse. The Pirate in the crows nest yells out "SHIP ON THE HORIZON!" Jack runs to the railing. There was a ship, & it was gaining on them fast. No there wasn't A ship...There was a fu**en FLEET of ships!!! Jack's nuckles went white from gripping the railling. The fleet was on full-sails & oars. They were gaining on them quick. Ash walks up to him (now a full fledged pirate, & a handy fighter with his chainsaw!)

Ash: Cap'n, we can't fight 'em, they are too many!

Jack: I KNOW THAT! Sh*t.

The inevietable happens & the fleet catches up with The Pearl.

---An hour later---

Jack & Ash, being Captain & First Mate, were invited aboard the lead vessal of the fleet. It was a fellow pirating vessal, to the relief of many of the Pearl crew. They were sailing to launch a massive invasion on Port Royale. They were going to rid the place of the Governor once & for all. They were all greatly releived to here of Norringtons death by Will's hand, & were disappointed that he wasn't here. Anyway, Jack agrees to join their fleet, & spends the next few days en route to Port Royale.

---A few days later---

A mas-attack on Port Royale left the town dumbfounded - but mostly dead. Jack & the captains Rogue, Malay, Bish, Toggle, Demage, Leef, Casin & Grute were all sat around the sitting room in the manor house of the late Govenor when a pirate runs in a informs them that Seven Pirate ships were anchoring & the captains were coming ashore. Jack & the others go to the docks to greet the new arrivals, only to be shocked when they are greeting five females & two males. A pirate introduces them as Captain Joscail Barbossa (& Jack the Monkey or just JtM), Captain ArrghPirateGirl (& Rummy the Monkey), Captain Johnny.d Girl (& Cheeco the Monkey), Captain Ghem (& Gilbert the Miniature Baboon), Jessie Sparrow (& -- Well, no Monkey), Captain Machete_Guy (& Google the Monkey & Captain Asonja_Ruegerka.

Jack looks at everyone then back at Jessie who say "Hi father, long time no see." Then back to Jos.

Jack: Sh!t...

Jos: Why, hello JACK. How be ye on this FINE day.

APG: We want some land

JDG: & gold!

Jack: What??

Ghem: Just gimme Rum & I'll be happy!

A_R: No, gimme something to Kill people with!!!!

M_G: So long as I have my Machete I'm happy!

Jack backs away from the two guys.

Jos: We came to--

Jack: (cuts Jos off) Wait a minute, who said--

Jack gets a back hand slap to the face.

Jos: Next time it will be my fist! DON'T CUT ME OFF!!! We heard you took Port Royale, we want a cut in the plunder. Or...

Jack: or what?

Jos, JtM, APG, Rummy, JDG, Cheeco, Ghem, Gilbert, Jessie, M_G, Google & A_R all stare at Jack. Jack starts to tremble slightly.

Jack: FINE!! What ever you want!! Just DON'T stare at me PLEASE!

<<Hope ye all like the promotions...I had to add us, I couldn't help it!!>>

Last edited by Joscail on May 26th, 2004 at 02:18 PM

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:10 PM
Joscail

quote:
Originally posted by Machete_guy
Wats asylum?

"An institution for the care of people, especially those with physical or mental impairments, who require organized supervision or assistance." (Definition from Dictionary.com)

a place like in that picture is where I am!

Attachment: lara croft9.jpg
This has been downloaded 50 time(s).

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:26 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

LOL really?

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:32 PM
Joscail

Yep!!!! yes

Old Post May 26th, 2004 02:50 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

LOL!

Old Post May 26th, 2004 03:26 PM
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

yup lol

Old Post May 26th, 2004 06:34 PM
Short'n'Sweet
Sitting in bordom

hey There peopleum hold on please.I am in school ..yikes Teacher

KMC GANG MEMBER

Old Post May 27th, 2004 02:13 PM
Short'n'Sweet is currently offline Click here to Send Short'n'Sweet a Private Message Find more posts by Short'n'Sweet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
«§hõnknêss»

Cool Im a captain YAY
.........................................................................................................

Err Ill write the next bit L8ter coz Kazzi keeps bugging me bout going 2 the shop C ya's

Old Post May 28th, 2004 06:01 AM
Joscail

Okay...Glad ye like being Cap'n!

Old Post May 28th, 2004 11:42 AM
«§hõnknêss»

All the others apart from Jack start going through all the plunder happily. Jack stands angrily watching them go through it. Even ash has picked up a nice new machet 2 carry around.

JDG: Hey APG look what I found!

APG goes over 2 JDg and she shows her a ring.

APG: Oh. I want it goive it 2 me!!
JDG: No its mine!
APG: No my precious

APG grabs the ring off Jdg and they start fighting over it angrily. Then Jos comes over and slaps them both telling them 2 come 2 there sences. APG throws the ring over board angrily then walks off 2 find somthing else thats nice.

-half an hour l8ter Jack & co R all sitting on deck boredly wondering what 2 do now-

Jessie: Dad Im bored
Jack: Shut up
Ash: She's got a point!
Jack: I said shut up!

Jessie and Ash walk off and go over 2 Joscails ship where they play cards with Rummy and Cheeco. Jack desideds that maybe some1 might know where will is so he goes around asking if they have seen him.

Jack: Hey U er Ghem Have u seen Will?
Ghem: Oh U mean the dorky looking whelp guy who must b a eunach?
Jack: Yeah thats him
Ghem: Nope sorry havn't seen him.

Just then ............................

Old Post May 29th, 2004 08:11 AM
Joscail

Jessie: YOU FILTHY SCALLYWAG! HOW DARE YOU EVEN SUGGEST THAT! YOU JUST WANT MORE GOLD! YOU JUST WANT PLUNDER PLUNDER PLUNDER! AND YOU WOULDN'T EVEN CARE WHAT YOU DO TO ME IN THE PROCESS!

Ash: Look I don't know what you're talking about!

Jessies storms back onto The Pearl, Ash close behind her.

Jessie: Dad, he wants me to steal your plunder & sail off with him!!!! That's mutiny! he should be shot!!!!!!!

Ash: WHAT?!?!?! Jack do you seriously believe that? (turns to Jessie) YOU WERE THE ONE WHO SUGGESTED IT!

Jessie: I did not, Rummy told me that's what YOU wanted!!!!!!

Ash: Cheeco told me YOU wanted that!

They pause, then turn & glare at the Monkeys who had just jumped aboard.

Ash & Jessie: YOU!

They run after the Monkeys & the four of them disappear into the streets of Port Royale. Jos raises her eyebrow & turns to Jack.

Jos: don't bother with the whelp, he has found his calling. Best leave him be & let him live his own life. In the mean time we have to work out what we are going to do about that.

She points to a fleet of navy ships that were coming over the horizon.

Jack: Damn. I know, we'll give 'em her

He points at Ghem

Ghem: NO I will not be thrown off to some Navy vessals!

Jos: No, they wouldn't want her.

Ghem: OMG they SO would want me!

Jack: Fine, we'll give her to them & send them on there way.

Ghem: No I don't want to go with them.

Jos: They have high standards, too high for her.

Ghem: If any standards are too high MY standards are too high for them!!!

Jack: So she goes.

Ghem: NO

Jos: wasting time!

Jack: then what do you propose.

Jos: I have technology that is sufficient.

Jack: What technology?

Ghem: Would it even work?

Jos: I'm Borg.

Ghem: I guess that means yes.

Jack: you're what?? Borg? What's that?

Jos: Never you mind. Just leave it to me.

---a few hours later---

Joscail's ship anchored back at Port. She had sailed out soon after she had told them to leave it to her. There had been alot of green light, & explosions, but she wouldn't say what she had done.

JDG: Tell us what happened.

APG: It looked so exciting from over here I can't image just being there!

Jos: Details are irrelivent

Jack: What is Borg??

Ghem: We have a right to know what you done. We should be told.

JDG: yeah, what Ghem said!

Jack: What technology? What is Borg?

Jos: irrelivent!

APG: Tell us please! I'm dieing to know!

Jos: All the more reason NOT to tell you.

APG: WHAT?!?!

Jack: Borg?

Ghem: Jack shut up! Jos, don't insult us!

Just them Jack the Monkey crawls aboard, he is now get metal bits implanted on him, including an eye piece, that is emmiting a thin red beam of light. In everybody's minds he telepathically speaks

JtM: We are Borg. Lower your sheilds and surrender your ships. We will add your biological and technological distinctivness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.

The Borg-Monkey climbs up to Jos's shoulder.

Jos: excuse me I must regenerate.

She leaves The others to their confusion, but they aren't alone for long.......

Old Post May 29th, 2004 01:08 PM
Machete_Guy
Another Basterd

heeeeey i wasnt added in that one!

Old Post May 29th, 2004 01:41 PM