KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deadpool & Lobo .VS. Superman & Wolverine

Deadpool & Lobo .VS. Superman & Wolverine
Started by: SuperNova

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): « 1 2 [3]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

You're officialy the dumbest person I've ever met.

Wolverine beating lobo was based on fan votes... that is it...

Do you know anything AT ALL about Lobo? Wait, I already know the answers.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:05 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

quote:
Originally posted by Nataku8188

Like you said in DareDevil vs. Blade "In a fight, it doesnt matter how you win" So Wolvie takes this! Happy Dance

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 01:35 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
supremthor

sweeeet..........using his own words against him

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:48 AM
supremthor is currently offline Click here to Send supremthor a Private Message Find more posts by supremthor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cosmo Kramer

In his eye

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:51 AM
Cosmo Kramer is currently offline Click here to Send Cosmo Kramer a Private Message Find more posts by Cosmo Kramer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nataku8188
KMC Tyrant

quote:
Originally posted by Cosmo Kramer
Like you said in DareDevil vs. Blade "In a fight, it doesnt matter how you win" So Wolvie takes this! Happy Dance

Using my quote in a different context doesn't make it correct.

If you even know what context means.

This forum sucks.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 02:52 AM
Nataku8188 is currently offline Click here to Send Nataku8188 a Private Message Find more posts by Nataku8188 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

wow I made a joke and that makes me the dumbest person you've ever met.........hmmmmm well, if you were worth insulting, i might watse my time on that.

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 06:25 AM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
emraldguardian

quote:
Originally posted by Havoc470
lobo would'nt get knocked out, a man who had bullets IN HIS BRAIN like a bowl of cereal would mean he cant get knocked unconcious lol

your'e basically stating superman would win because he wont kill.......

O you are right i mean how can Lobo get knocked out when i have the comic where Supes knocks him out wink

Old Post Dec 8th, 2004 04:08 PM
emraldguardian is currently offline Click here to Send emraldguardian a Private Message Find more posts by emraldguardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nataku8188

When he's right, he's right.

But Superman still solo's here.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2022 08:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by emraldguardian
O you are right i mean how can Lobo get knocked out when i have the comic where Supes knocks him out wink

PIS. Eclipsed Supernan KOing Lobo goes against his history.

I can post scans if requested.

Never let anyone else define you. Don't be a jerk just to be a jerk, but if you are expressing your true inner feelings and beliefs, or at least trying to express that inner child, and everyone gets pissed off about it, never NEVER apologize for it. Let them think what they want, let them define you in their narrow little minds while they suppress every last piece of them just to keep a friend that never liked them for themselves in the first place.

Old Post Nov 4th, 2022 08:18 PM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by cdtm
PIS. Eclipsed Supernan KOing Lobo goes against his history.

I can post scans if requested.

I already debunked you on that. laughing

Old Post Nov 5th, 2022 05:43 AM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Delta1938
I already debunked you on that. laughing

Debunked? 🥴

Didn't we reach an impasse on Lobo vs Eclipsed Superman? I mean, Despero is way stronger then that era's Superman, and even he couldn't KO him. Captain Marvel, Mon El, Etrigan, Guy Gardner, Big Barda, Eradicator Superman, two separate fights in a L.E.G.I.O.N. crossover, Kryptonite X Superman, and the list goes on.

Lobo's thing was always to sponge up damage and raise hfil. The super speed beat down is literally the ONLY time is happens in his entire career.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2022 01:00 PM
Delta1938
True King of House of El

Originally posted by cdtm
Debunked? 🥴

Didn't we reach an impasse on Lobo vs Eclipsed Superman? I mean, Despero is way stronger then that era's Superman, and even he couldn't KO him. Captain Marvel, Mon El, Etrigan, Guy Gardner, Big Barda, Eradicator Superman, two separate fights in a L.E.G.I.O.N. crossover, Kryptonite X Superman, and the list goes on.

Lobo's thing was always to sponge up damage and raise hfil. The super speed beat down is literally the ONLY time is happens in his entire career.

You claimed Lobo had only been dropped twice. I disproved that. You said one from Superman, one from Vrill II. I showed it happened twice by Superman in the very issue I believe that you accepted it for Superman. Then gave more. We know Superman holds back and we know by canon Superman never hit as hard as he could after his powers came in until the end with Doomsday, so that debunks arguments you make about Eradicator influenced Superman with just that alone.

Old Post Nov 5th, 2022 01:06 PM
Delta1938 is currently offline Click here to Send Delta1938 a Private Message Find more posts by Delta1938 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote