KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » new bond's girl

new bond's girl
Started by: Clovie

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (143): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Clovie

new bond's girl

ok. it'll be closed anyway.

just wanted to say that britney spears wants to play new bond's girl

and pierce brosmann doen't like the idea very much

if it was posted before sorry.

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:10 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

yeah, we have some bond-girl-threads, but hey, the more the marrier laughing out loud

pfff, Britney just wants to get it cause she knows Bond makes a lot of moeny and she has a HUGE flopped acting carrier with that retarded lil movie she made

I seriously hope she won't get it, than I rather have the rumor of Aishwarya Rai being true

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:13 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

is this the third bond girl thread? eek!

NO way they are giving her the role Her acting sucks, anyone can see that messed Pierce of course hates the idea. I mean, after Halle Berry ( stick out tongue ), Britney is just no

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:29 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

lol, na Britney shouldn't get it....cameron diaz would be a good choice, she is becoming a huge actress

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:48 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

that's the problem discos, she's a known actress, that doesn't work well for having her in a Bond role

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:55 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Cameron Diaz? I don't think so messed

Old Post May 10th, 2004 10:59 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

perhaps too old too

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:02 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

not only that, she's kind of "i'm the good girl"-looking messed

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:08 AM
yerssot

oh, but not all bond-girls have to be bad wink

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:11 AM
Evy_O
don't let go

they do, cause Bond is bad and they have to match stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:21 AM
yerssot

you already had Onatopp stick out tongue

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:23 AM
Discos
The Discmeister

she was a babe in that film, not nowadays though!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:51 AM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

now she's storming through the movieswink

we need a new bad girl

Old Post May 10th, 2004 11:52 AM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Halle Berry was quite well known in North America before becoming a "Bond Girl",.... so I think it really depends on the role the new Bond girl would be playing.

Are we talking a Bond girl on Bond's side of the "law" or on the side of whatever Bond is trying to stop or assassin?

Denise Richards was not believable in her role as "Doctor" Christmas Jones... Halle Berry was more believable as Jinx, IMO.

Cameron Diaz, although talented and pretty, is very plain-looking COMPARED TO the typical Bond girls that have that something "unique" about their beauty.

Has anyone seen the documentary, "Bond Girls are Forever"?

I would never go to a Bond film that had Britney Spears in it - for THAT would definitely being crossing over the line. Madonna was more bearable! At least Madonna (who is also not the best actress) in a cameo role, fits into the "deviant" category without being an obvious fleusy or dimwit like Spears would.

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:40 PM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

ah, but taht's the prob, she wasn't known here ... or much in the UK I think...

I think that with bond girl we can go both ways and that it's also nice to see them on the "wrong" side smile

hey! denise was excellent mad wink

sorry, didn't saw the doc sad stupid country, remember?

hmmm, what about a Britney and Bloom Bond movie? laughing out loud

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:43 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Nobody I know found Denise Richards to be credible as a Doctor of any kind... she looked like she was 18 years old at best (although in real life she wasn't) and didn't even have a bit of "geek" about her to suggest she was just a child genius who went to university when she was, say, 10 years old (as they are sometimes played).

Give me an example or "something" about her performance?

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:51 PM
EllaMarie is currently offline Click here to Send EllaMarie a Private Message Find more posts by EllaMarie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh, I didn't mean her acting, that was terrible with quotes as "you want to put that in english for those of us who don't speak spy?" bleurgh

I was refering to the package; )

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:54 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Okay - pretty package I guess. That's about it.

The New Bond's New Girl should be a completely fresh face. THAT would be refreshing! (pun intended) stick out tongue wink

Very hard to say (IMO) without knowing who the next Bond is. confused

Old Post May 10th, 2004 04:58 PM
yerssot

Next one is up to date still Pierce, unless he resigned (he did signed a new one according to MGM)

Old Post May 10th, 2004 05:00 PM
EllaMarie
Lover of Things UK

Interesting - at first glance when I read that Brosnan had "resigned" - that could be interpreted to ways:
1) resigned - "gave up or quit the role" (rezined)
2) re-signed - signed up again

I had a moment of "panic"! when I first read that he resigned (gave up the position of Bond) eek!

That's the cons about the English language!

I'll assume he re-signed and will be back and that is worth a dance of joy!!!
Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance big grin Happy Dance

Old Post May 10th, 2004 05:06 PM