KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Dark Side leadership issue

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Dark Side leadership issue
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

yeah..there have to be some consequences for risking having a nemesis.
but...i'm just saying...if the sh!t hits the fan....i hope i can count on the team to saber the bugger down big grin

Old Post May 13th, 2004 12:48 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Consequences indeed.

But it looks like you guys are up for the challenge! So, now I'd like you to sort out those group details I talked about. How do you guys work?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2004 01:36 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

I...uh...kill things, and then Rah...uh...also kills things... and then the Nemesis can...uh...kill even more things...

Old Post May 13th, 2004 02:39 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i want to concentrate on the more subtle part of actions
diplomacy (as in evil skeamery covered plans)..corruption, and so on....

Old Post May 13th, 2004 03:39 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

quote:
Originally posted by Captain REX
I...uh...kill things, and then Rah...uh...also kills things... and then the Nemesis can...uh...kill even more things...

Dont forget Rah sings badly too! big grin

I was hoping to develop the thug side of Rah seems as it's in his template so if he could be in charge of um... thuggary and generally being nasty to normal folk it would go down quite well with me! cool

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:40 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

lol

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:42 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This seems to be more of a list of what you are good at rather than your role in a team-focussed organisation...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:42 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

want me to give an example stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2004 06:43 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

welll....our goal seems to be reaching kuylen..or who ever is using that beeper. don't know what the grand plan will be after that (finding the archive i assume)....but...we have to see before we set on an approach style

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I was kinda thinking more about the style you had set for yourselves during the intervening 2 years.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:09 PM
Dexx
wingless

oh...weeell.....hmmm.....dunno...we were more or less scavangers..living from tay to day. whatever the style..it seeems to have been unsuccesful. i guess i'll have to think about how we operated...maybe the others have suggestions

oh..and fire told me to say that:
"Galder was the leader, I was tha man with tha plan and Rah... well he just hung around"

more or less his exact words stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:19 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, these are the kind of things you can have ideas about.

BtVS

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:20 PM
Fire

*smacks dexx* atleast do it decent stick out tongue

Old Post May 13th, 2004 07:20 PM
REXXXX
Networking

Nothing from you is decent, Fire. stick out tongue

*braces for slap*

Old Post May 13th, 2004 10:08 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Well Rah has been the hanger arounder mainly because he doesn't really have what it takes to scheme big plans - probably the reason he's a thug. Big, hard, vindictive, not stupid but not perhaps the most forward thinking of any group.

So for the last 2 years Rah has been trying to find the where abouts of Kuylen through a network of information dealers all of whom seem to be losing interest in Rah and his recent lack of ability to trade info. The problem is that he is just too caught up in trying to find Kuylen that he cant see the wood for the trees....

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:23 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Trees are made of wood though, therefor they are one. stick out tongue

Old Post May 15th, 2004 12:25 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

I am not quite sure that quite got at the nub of the matter...

However, where is the Zinkmeister? This cannot be done withot him- bodes badly...

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:26 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

I would have thought the dark side would have been trying to get control of criminal organisations, making friends with the hutts, twisting weak minded planetary governors to out control etc etc. That sort of thing...

Oh yeah, Tanic would like to be less of an up front guy... Like setting up petty organisations. That shadow behind all the evil goings on...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:40 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

None of you have the means to get control of any organisation.

BtVS

Old Post May 15th, 2004 07:32 PM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Well couldn't we have been trying?

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 15th, 2004 08:10 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote