KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Dark Side leadership issue

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- Dark Side leadership issue
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (8): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 6 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
General Zink
Bane

Yes, I was just thinking about that...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:42 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, tricky issue this. See what you can sort out...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2004 10:59 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

ofcourse..you have to consider that...this not being the army an all....rankings don't necessary have to exist....
to ease the tension and envy and so on..

galder wasn't in command in the previous game. kuylen was.....
but rex, having played the longest, got to be sort of a leader in the time span between the games. so no actual PLAY time..

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:37 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, I didn't say rankings had to exist- making Galder ranked above the rest of you was Zink's idea!

But if not, I go back to my original question- how does he handle Galder?

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:40 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

they know eachother irl (if i recall well) and they can probably sort details like that at school and stuff stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:44 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

So long as it is handled.

But how will he handle you, hmm?

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:48 AM
Dexx
wingless

yeah..there's always that.
though i can't exactly saber him down..hmm.
i hope we develop a gaming style that suits both our tastes..so we don't get to fights...

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:55 AM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

This I hope too; I hope raising some of these issues now at least gets people thinking.

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:59 AM
Trickster
True KMC Jester

Ush, didn't you say somewhere Galder was the leader of the group?

Oh yeah, I can see my cahracter being resentful if he is just pushed to one side...

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 09:27 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Err, no...

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2004 09:28 PM
REXXXX
Networking

I think you said something about in between games, since I had been in the crew longest out of Rah and Takuan and I...

Doesn't matter anyway, I can kick all your asses any time I like! big grin

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:39 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Still contemplating on how to keep Galder under my thumb. Tricky, since he could kill me one-on-one...

As for Takuan, he has no chance against me regarding a swordfight. Also, he's our Force-based guy, so he gets to give everyone advice regarding visions and the like...

Other than Takuan's high Force ability, Nume will not play favorites, as Dexx suggested. No ranks, no favorites, no (or less) tension. Though, I will be trusting certain jobs to certain people. For example, I'm not going to send Takuan to go wipe out a room of droidekas, and Galder to go be diplomatic with a Hutt would could kill us all, and Rianna to go lift a heavy rock with the Force. Hell, I'd rather do it all myself than let it get that mixed up. wink

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:25 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

How about something along the lines of -

Galder, Tarkuan and Rah still riding on Kuylens rep a little longer.
Yes they've not being doing too well but Nume knows their reputation for bring a good team with good experience. They just need coordinating.
So if he can just bring them in together maybe as "consultants" if you will, then he could introduce them to his own team without too much back biting. A little tension between the old and the new should be fun without being too detramental after all we are dark siders...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:53 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

yo sup im tristan who you guys

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:08 AM
trv16 is currently offline Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Zink, whilst obviously Takuan has little interest in direct confrontation, perhaps you would be more worried that he is the one most likely to plot your demise?

BtVS

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:43 AM
Dexx
wingless

happy...yeah, i was just gonna suggest that

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:19 AM
Fire

lol dexx you evil person evil face

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:22 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

i have just read your sig.....are you advertising for gundy's postion already?..she's still playing stick out tongue....no more jedi masters

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:27 AM
Fire

(the other peeps dont have to know that and I was thinking if Roan gets up really high after a few more campaigns he might get the rank of master?)

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:28 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Really high? Sounds like a Jedi to me... stick out tongue

He might attain the rank, but the template doesn't switch, IMO.

So, Takuan is the plotter? Stop making me like Saar, dammit! stick out tongue

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:40 PM