KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » All time fav. Gundam Character?

All time fav. Gundam Character?
Started by: LeAtHerRFace

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

quote: (post)
Originally posted by soundtrack
hmmmm...hard choice (j/k)

Duo Duo Duo!!!!!!!! Aww man Soundtrack! That's really hot!!!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:10 PM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gregory
International Sex Symbol

Duo. Hell yeh!

Old Post Aug 25th, 2006 10:12 PM
Gregory is currently offline Click here to Send Gregory a Private Message Find more posts by Gregory Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wolver1ne
Logan

Mwu or Kira from Gundam Seed. big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:00 AM
Wolver1ne is currently offline Click here to Send Wolver1ne a Private Message Find more posts by Wolver1ne Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

Originally posted by soundtrack
hmmmm...hard choice (j/k)

omg...what a picture...lol

Sig by: amity75

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:26 AM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

ive decided now....Trowa...big grin

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 12:26 AM
LincolnDark is currently offline Click here to Send LincolnDark a Private Message Find more posts by LincolnDark Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

I love Kira too! But, I still think Duo takes the cake!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:25 AM
sailormoon is currently offline Click here to Send sailormoon a Private Message Find more posts by sailormoon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
LincolnDark
Sei, sei, sei...

Trowa...Trowa...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:30 AM
Peach
mordrem

Duo remains my favorite, he has been since I first saw GW nearly 7 years ago...and his English voice actor, Scott McNeil, is awesome (I met him at Anime Central in 2004 a few times). Zechs remains my second favorite.

I liked Lady Une, too, with her split-personality thing, I plan on cosplaying her someday.

under the pale tree - my [email protected]

I can hear the call of the dragon...

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 02:34 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

I'd say just about all the ones from Gundam Wing honestly. Heero, Duo, Quatre, Trowa, Wufei, Zechs, Treize, Lady Une, and Relena were all really great. They all had their own, unique personalities that make you like them which is pretty rare. I like all of those guys and girls really.

Lt. Noin and Dorothy were lame though.

Relena was a bit annoying(Kagome) at first, but she shapes up later on. She is really underrated.

Heero was a bit annoying initially as well. Fortunately, he plays off of the other characters quite well, especially Trowa.
Originally posted by DeathEater23
i think hero's the best fighter because he does not fear death

None of the pilots really fear death. Wufei is obviously the best fighter.

Last edited by StyleTime on Aug 26th, 2006 at 03:49 AM

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:43 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Actually, if you pay attention to how Duo acts throughout the show, you'll see that he's very afraid of death, hence his calling himself Shinigami (god of death) - if he can become death, then he can escape it himself.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:50 AM
Peach is currently offline Click here to Send Peach a Private Message Find more posts by Peach Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StyleTime

Originally posted by Lana
Actually, if you pay attention to how Duo acts throughout the show, you'll see that he's very afraid of death, hence his calling himself Shinigami (god of death) - if he can become death, then he can escape it himself.

Haven't seen the show in so long. I'd say he was the most apprehensive when it came to death, but I don't remember him being outright afraid of death. Would you care to give some examples? I could have missed something.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 03:58 AM
StyleTime is currently offline Click here to Send StyleTime a Private Message Find more posts by StyleTime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by StyleTime
Haven't seen the show in so long. I'd say he was the most apprehensive when it came to death, but I don't remember him being outright afraid of death. Would you care to give some examples? I could have missed something.

Duo always acts really cheerful and stuff, but stuff really gets to him mentally and emotionally really quickly. The part where it's most obvious was the episode where Heero came to kill him.

I haven't seen it in ages either, but you can tell that underneath everything, Duo was quite afraid of dying. Given his past, you can hardly blame him.

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 04:49 AM
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Duo remains my favorite, he has been since I first saw GW nearly 7 years ago...and his English voice actor, Scott McNeil, is awesome (I met him at Anime Central in 2004 a few times). Zechs remains my second favorite.

I liked Lady Une, too, with her split-personality thing, I plan on cosplaying her someday.

Wow, you met him?! That had to be awesome!!! eek!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:46 AM
Peach
mordrem

Originally posted by sailormoon
Wow, you met him?! That had to be awesome!!! eek!

He's a really cool guy and I guess spends as much of the cons he's at hanging out with fans as possible...we entered the masquerade that year and he was one of the skit judges and we saw him clapping along as we were singing in part of it laughing out loud I was talking about it to him later, and he autographed my stuff and took pictures with me, my sister, and my friend Ashley happy

Old Post Aug 26th, 2006 06:28 PM
sailormoon
The newest sailor scout

Cool! eek!

Sig by amity75!!!

Old Post Aug 27th, 2006 01:44 AM
Shugo-san

Has to be duo kicksass

Old Post Sep 1st, 2006 04:09 PM
Shugo-san is currently offline Click here to Send Shugo-san a Private Message Find more posts by Shugo-san Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

ok well i cant remember the pilots name its been a while lol but the pilot of tallgeese III

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 12:00 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
boobsmagee

He's a really cool guy and I guess spends as much of the cons he's at hanging out with fans as possible...we entered the masquerade that year and he was one of the skit judges and we saw him clapping along as we were singing in part of it laughing out loud I was talking about it to him later, and he autographed my stuff and took pictures with me, my sister, and my friend Ashley happy

wow that had to of been awsome eek!

Taking Requests
~My Sigs~

Old Post Sep 3rd, 2006 12:01 AM
boobsmagee is currently offline Click here to Send boobsmagee a Private Message Find more posts by boobsmagee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
crazylozer
n00b boy

I'll go with Trowa. He's just so...cool.

Old Post Sep 4th, 2006 06:36 PM
crazylozer is currently offline Click here to Send crazylozer a Private Message Find more posts by crazylozer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kero_Co
One Track Lover

So I'm the only one that likes Shiro of 08th Team? That guy can pilot balls better than anyone.
(please log in to view the image)

Last edited by Kero_Co on Sep 5th, 2006 at 02:49 PM

Old Post Sep 5th, 2006 02:46 PM
Kero_Co is currently offline Click here to Send Kero_Co a Private Message Find more posts by Kero_Co Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote