KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » X-Men » Jean Grey Vs. Emma Frost

Jean Grey Vs. Emma Frost
Started by: JeanGreyDP

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
JeanGreyDP

Jean Grey Vs. Emma Frost

Just wondering if you read the comics, who you like better? Jean or Emma?

And why do you like one more than the other?

I'm all about Jean for sure. She's way more powerful, but she's a nice person. The cool thing is that she has a temper and when it's out of control so is she. I think she has a lot of layers. Plus, she's smart and beautiful.

Emma on the other hand....

Well, she's only good looking thanks to a scalpel and silicone. Plus she's a **** and she's just plain mean, she is funny sometimes, but mostly she just sucks. And so does cyclops for getting w/ her.

Anyway, what do you all think?

Old Post May 12th, 2004 06:14 PM
JeanGreyDP is currently offline Click here to Send JeanGreyDP a Private Message Find more posts by JeanGreyDP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

it happenned in New x-men: Assault on weapon X, when Jean found Emma and Scott messing around together in Emmas mind. Jean whooped Emmas skanky ass

Old Post May 12th, 2004 06:27 PM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeanGreyDP

yeah that was awesome, I guess that means you like Jean better, eh?

ha ha

Old Post May 12th, 2004 07:19 PM
JeanGreyDP is currently offline Click here to Send JeanGreyDP a Private Message Find more posts by JeanGreyDP Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
gambit88
Blackout

i've always liked jean but it seems that you can't get her in a comic nowadays without the whole pheonix thing and it gets on my nerves i just want the old jean back so jean and emma is just plain ANNOYING!!!

chickens fun chickens good chickens part of the neighborhood

Old Post May 13th, 2004 04:03 AM
gambit88 is currently offline Click here to Send gambit88 a Private Message Find more posts by gambit88 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
eleveninches
God of my own world

I actually like emma best (dont kill me, please embarrasment )
I think jean is a much nicer person, but shes been around since the 60's and has got rather boring (even with the phoenix force). Emma however, is just totally wild and exciting.

Old Post May 13th, 2004 09:04 AM
eleveninches is currently offline Click here to Send eleveninches a Private Message Find more posts by eleveninches Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeanGreyDP

it's cool, everyone has their own opinion big grin

I really like the whole phoenix thing, but I can understand where that would get annoying.

Old Post May 14th, 2004 04:40 AM
Paola
Ronin

I like them both yes
sometimes Jean annoys me..... she's always "perfect" erm but most of time I really like her...
Emma is soooo a b!tch happy..... that's why I like her yes

by Scythe

Old Post May 14th, 2004 08:27 PM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
darkphoenix

I like them both but god, when they were fighting in New X-men, it was awesome, and can you say Jean did one hell of a show there! I really like them both, I think they are the best female characters in the marvel universe.

If I had to choose, I would pick Jean, but Emma is really close second. No.. actually.. if I had to choose i'd merge them both together to create Jeamma big grin Yup, that's my vote lol!

Old Post May 15th, 2004 03:24 AM
darkphoenix is currently offline Click here to Send darkphoenix a Private Message Find more posts by darkphoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

wat powers does emma have

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:25 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

Jeamma

Now there's an idea! wink Both are smoking hot, but I'll have to say Emma cause of her sluttiness. Plus her white hair is just something unique - wonder if the hair below hair belt is white to? smile It probably is huh? wink And yes I'm nasty, but I'm also a guy and can't help myself. Emma's hot, you've got to admit. And Jean is hot but is getting old like others said - Emma's just a fresher face...and body to look at.

Last edited by Beyonder on May 15th, 2004 at 06:35 AM

Old Post May 15th, 2004 06:32 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JeanGreyDP

Emma is a telepath, but can also turn her body into solid, unbreakable diamond. When she is in diamond form, she can't use telepathy.

Jeamma? That's pretty funny, but would be kinda scary. I bet Cyclops would appreciate it.

Also Beyonder, that carpet doesn't match the drapes- if you read the "Emma Frost" title you'll find she dyes her hair- she's naturally a mousy brown color wink

Old Post May 16th, 2004 01:55 AM
Paola
Ronin

Jeamma? What the f**k?

laughing

by Scythe

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:11 AM
Paola is currently offline Click here to Send Paola a Private Message Find more posts by Paola Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blu_phoenix
Fire-Made-Flesh-Made-Icy

quote:
Originally posted by Beyonder
Jeamma

Now there's an idea! wink Both are smoking hot, but I'll have to say Emma cause of her sluttiness. Plus her white hair is just something unique - wonder if the hair below hair belt is white to? smile It probably is huh? wink And yes I'm nasty, but I'm also a guy and can't help myself. Emma's hot, you've got to admit. And Jean is hot but is getting old like others said - Emma's just a fresher face...and body to look at.

That "white" that you called her hair, is more commonly known to the rest of us as "blonde". stick out tongue sorry.

She Will Rise Again, To Judge You All.
Whereas she loves me, so im all safe and stuff! laughing MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:25 PM
blu_phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send blu_phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by blu_phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flavio

well i would go for Emma just coz she's not Ms Perfect, actually i like villains more, people with no ethics attract me.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:28 PM
Flavio is currently offline Click here to Send Flavio a Private Message Find more posts by Flavio Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
blu_phoenix
Fire-Made-Flesh-Made-Icy

Jean is sooooo (very obviously) my favourite.

Sure she's been around since the sixties, but Emma's not that far behind her - it was in the Dark Phoenix saga (which, btw, so KICKED ASS!) that Emma first appeared.

I like the new Emma better than the old one, with her English accent and mannerisms and her bitchiness. Sometimes her voice comes through so clearly, and i do think that Grant Morrison did a fantastic job writing her on New X-Men.

However, Morrison also gave Jean more layers too. We saw her temper actually taking control of her (for once without the Phoenix taking over her - it was just pure Jean), getting the better of her, and then the deterioration of her and Scott's relationship was heartbreaking to read and, to an extent, watch. But it was so required.

I love that all she ever does is die for the sake of good, but after death number three i was like, eh, hold on - too many!

I want her back now. Maybe with less focus on the Phoenix force growing - just to see her fight with that power as an X-man again would be fab, without all the "Jean, your powers are growing and they're all bigger than ever and shit, is that the time? A whole series without you dying? Oh well you better go get yourself hosed down and run into an oversized electrical socket!"

She Will Rise Again, To Judge You All.
Whereas she loves me, so im all safe and stuff! laughing MWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:31 PM
blu_phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send blu_phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by blu_phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Alita

My favorite is Emma! I adore her and how her personality is so unpredictable... she was just so mean and ruthless and then she turned and she has been so evil but has that soft spot (the hellions) and she is beautiful (even if I personaly dislike blondes).... she just has a 3D personality all over.
Jean is just.. nice and annoying. The only time she has actually done cool things is when the she was the pheonix force
Sorry that's my opinion

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:50 PM
Alita is currently offline Click here to Send Alita a Private Message Find more posts by Alita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Vicious

I love them both, Jean because shes pure, Emma because shes so slutty!

"A lie, Mr. Mulder, is most convincingly hidden between two truths." Deep Throat.

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 01:45 AM
Darth Vicious is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Vicious a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Vicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FieryPhoenix
Legendary X-Man

My vote is for Jean. big grin

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 02:00 AM
FieryPhoenix is currently offline Click here to Send FieryPhoenix a Private Message Find more posts by FieryPhoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
RoguePw25
Hogwarts Headboy

Jean all the way.

Learn from yesterday...
Live for today...
Hope for tomorrow...

Old Post May 24th, 2004 04:07 PM
RoguePw25 is currently offline Click here to Send RoguePw25 a Private Message Find more posts by RoguePw25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Beyonder

blu_phoenix

That "white" that you called her hair, is more commonly known to the rest of us as "blonde". sorry.

Sh*t! My bad. embarrasment She is blonde isn't she; maybe it's how I would like her hair to be. Also, I think it's cause of her outfit being white and also her name "Emma Frost" that I f*ck up my earlier post. But she'd still look better if her hair was white, take a look at Magneto, damn badass looking with that white hair.

Old Post May 27th, 2004 01:27 AM
Beyonder is currently offline Click here to Send Beyonder a Private Message Find more posts by Beyonder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote