KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » Harry Potter » anybody else hate the harry potter films?

do you hate the harry potter films?
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
yes oh yes they are shite! 5 16.13%
no they are my life, what are you on about! 12 38.71%
ummm... their ok 11 35.48%
i thought this was the start wars message board 3 9.68%
Total: 31 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

anybody else hate the harry potter films?
Started by: snazzypants

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): « 1 [2]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

I hope we get to see more deleted scenes soon. They should make a dvd just of them lol I wud buy it!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 06:45 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

there would b alot of those...

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:03 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Laviera_j
Kadehadaire_Mage_:)

Ah! Can't wait!

Work that magic!
Work that magic!

All at the KMC tig! BOPrecruit16,Raven Guardia, charmaine,Exa, Tela,Nabokonir, cheekymunkey,airangel,tassie,ADSkinner,airangel429
,Eez! Everybody!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:04 PM
Laviera_j is currently offline Click here to Send Laviera_j a Private Message Find more posts by Laviera_j Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KayeLa
Prefect

i dont hate the movies, but i'm disappointed in them i guess. they're not as good as the books. and i cant seem to find the deleted scenes in the dvd. oh well, i hope the 3rd movie will be as good as the book.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:05 AM
KayeLa is currently offline Click here to Send KayeLa a Private Message Find more posts by KayeLa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celestial_moon
celes

the first one u have 2 go through the chambers. it's creative but weird.

-Don't leave us

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:29 PM
celestial_moon is currently offline Click here to Send celestial_moon a Private Message Find more posts by celestial_moon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DracosGirl
Hmm..SoThisIs25Characters

ye im not keen in the tasks you have to complete to watch the deleted scenes

They get annoying after a while!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 04:48 PM
DracosGirl is currently offline Click here to Send DracosGirl a Private Message Find more posts by DracosGirl Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
angelsflame265
la la la lalaaaa

quote:
Originally posted by KayeLa
i dont hate the movies, but i'm disappointed in them i guess. they're not as good as the books. and i cant seem to find the deleted scenes in the dvd. oh well, i hope the 3rd movie will be as good as the book.

yea the third movie looks really good

Offical Country Music Lover of Ravenclaw

Old Post May 23rd, 2004 07:10 PM
angelsflame265 is currently offline Click here to Send angelsflame265 a Private Message Find more posts by angelsflame265 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NGentle

Angry Nicole Gentleman

Yes i bloody hate them!!!!!!!!!!!!!

They should have waited until they had a bigger budget to do such a film
They are an insult to the books which are quite good.
I am not being nasty but the effects arn't even that good i mean when they are playing quidditch its soo hilarious I almost fell out of my seat at the cinema!
Anyway yes i think they are awfull the only good actor i can say idKennth Bramner he does play Gildroy Lockhart extremely well.
But overall crap.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:14 AM
NGentle is currently offline Click here to Send NGentle a Private Message Find more posts by NGentle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Clovie

they r not as good as the books,...
but i don't hate them stick out tongue

tricked me once - shame on you, tricked me twice - shame on me

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:27 AM
Clovie is currently offline Click here to Send Clovie a Private Message Find more posts by Clovie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

i hate them..nothin would make me happier than to kick harry potter right in the balls

Old Post Jun 1st, 2004 07:40 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
NGentle

Laugh I agree

Hey i absolutly agree, I'll hold and you punch!
I thought i was like the only person in the world who hated them its nice to see that other people feel the same.
I also agree with the fact that they take away the imagination that thousands of children could experiance from the books. Where is the incentive to read???

Nicole wink

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:23 AM
NGentle is currently offline Click here to Send NGentle a Private Message Find more posts by NGentle Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Elondra
Punk Princess

Re: Nicole Gentleman

quote:
Originally posted by NGentle
They should have waited until they had a bigger budget to do such a film

The budget for the
3rd film was $130,000,000
2nd film was $100,000,000
1st film was $130,000,000

I think that's big.

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 10:31 AM
Elondra is currently offline Click here to Send Elondra a Private Message Find more posts by Elondra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
its_magic
ORDER OF MERLIN

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
i hate them..nothin would make me happier than to kick harry potter right in the balls

Thats pretty rude guys there is no need to be rubbishing the movie like that, I mean really could you to a better a job, I think they did a good bloody job. cool evil face mad

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 12:38 PM
its_magic is currently offline Click here to Send its_magic a Private Message Find more posts by its_magic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cepheus

i don't hate them but i do not complain 'cause i don't think that it's easy to make a harry potter movie don't u think so??? and well of course the books r much better than the movies ever will b... cuase the book is THE book lol

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 12:55 PM
Cepheus is currently offline Click here to Send Cepheus a Private Message Find more posts by Cepheus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ladygrim
The Grim piratess

the only thing i hate bout harry potter is the ruddy qudditch

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 01:26 PM
ladygrim is currently offline Click here to Send ladygrim a Private Message Find more posts by ladygrim Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SeptemberRain
Killer

u dont like quidditch? The books are so much better than the movie's, i was really disappointed in the 2nd film

Pretty girls make graves

Old Post Jun 2nd, 2004 01:40 PM
SeptemberRain is currently offline Click here to Send SeptemberRain a Private Message Find more posts by SeptemberRain Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snazzypants
dude

i think quidditch is a really good idea in a book but i think it must have been pretty hard to convey that on the big screen. the second film was the worst i thought, but i hated the book too... im actually quite looking forward to the third one cos its a different director and apparantly less namby pamby - which is always good!!

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 12:18 PM
snazzypants is currently offline Click here to Send snazzypants a Private Message Find more posts by snazzypants Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SimoneDepp
But why's the rum gone?

i...? hate....? harry potter...?
NO!!! i...love...harry potter!!!!!

love JOHNNY D KICKS A$$ love

love Als Daniel Radcliffe en Johnny Depp niet lekker zijn dan zou ik niet weten wie wel. love

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 03:35 PM
SimoneDepp is currently offline Click here to Send SimoneDepp a Private Message Find more posts by SimoneDepp Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote