KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?

Was Ultra SSJ Brolly more powerful than Super Perfect Cell?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 47.37%
No 10 52.63%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?

Could someone just give me an estimate. Considering that Movie 8 occured around the same time the Z fighters had trained to battle Cell, was Ultra SSJ Brolly(When he got really muscular) more powerful than the second incarnation of Cell after he detonated himself and returned (see poll above). smokin' I think Brolly may have been stronger but just voice your opinions on it.

(please log in to view the image)

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Last edited by sonofasaiyan on May 13th, 2004 at 05:46 PM

Old Post May 13th, 2004 05:41 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

I think Brolly's power rose continually. You see Brolly is the legendary Saiya-jin who was born with a power level of 10,000. When he does his full transformation (really muscular) his hair turns slightly green and his power won't stop rising. So I'm not sure anyone ever estimated his power. But I've never watched the movie so I don't know for sure

Old Post May 14th, 2004 11:13 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Cell was much Stronger than Cell, here are afew reasons why........

If your talking all this Brolly thing based on Movie 8.......

OK, Brolly could reach USSJ in that movie and Goku beat him. In tha Movie Goku was a SSJ and he could make it to USSJ..But while goku goes USSJ it slows him down what he doesnt like.

The Brolly movie 8 was taken place before or at the same time as Cell as on Earth, When Goku fighted Cell he couldnt Win and Goku Lost. So Gohan Fighted him and he turned SSJ2 and he easyily beat Cell,

So There is no way that Brolly could of beaten Cell.

Trunks went USSJ just like brolly did and Trunks lost, Brolly would have been stronger but he still would of lost because of all of Cells ablities

Old Post May 16th, 2004 05:37 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kitoky
Starting Anew

Okay I think there are TOO many DBZ threads, this isn't an DBZ forum this is just a general anime forum, you can discuss it in one forum.

Thank you so much Eezy!!
I'm starting over, do not mistake me for my brother - he has left. Eezy has convinced me to come back, give him some credit.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:58 PM
Kitoky is currently offline Click here to Send Kitoky a Private Message Find more posts by Kitoky Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

50,000 at final count, estimately speaking.

SS: 5,000
SS2: 10,000
SS3: 25,000
SS4 and beyond: 50,000...

Old Post May 19th, 2004 05:01 AM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sonofasaiyan
Restricted

Account Restricted

Why do I even bother???sad

If we keep pushing technology, eventually it will push back.

Old Post May 24th, 2004 12:52 PM
sonofasaiyan is currently offline Click here to Send sonofasaiyan a Private Message Find more posts by sonofasaiyan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

LMAO

Old Post May 24th, 2004 05:38 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Reborn Again
I'm HELL's Wrath!

quote:
Originally posted by sonofasaiyan
Why do I even bother???sad

I don't know, why do you? laughing

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:26 PM
Reborn Again is currently offline Click here to Send Reborn Again a Private Message Find more posts by Reborn Again Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

dunno, i didnt really think they still talk bout tht in DBZ/GT, i know maby in Z they sued to talk like that saying whats His power level because they have that Eye thing what they could look throght and tell

Old Post May 24th, 2004 06:37 PM
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont think so. when they fought brolly nobody was ss2. they were jus plain super sayian. plus brolly would be far slower than cell.

Old Post May 30th, 2004 05:22 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Broly
Restricted

Account Restricted

Broly has the Ability to Max Out Everything, His Speed, Strength Etc....
Say for Example when he goes SSJ2 He can have Maxed out Speed as Well as Power. When Goku Goes SSJ2 He is Very Slow But very Powerfull.

And BTW in the Cell Saga Gohan Does not Go SSJ2 But he is an Assended Super Saiyan.

www.s3.************.com/dragonball_Z_galaxy

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 01:14 PM
Broly is currently offline Click here to Send Broly a Private Message Find more posts by Broly Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Lol he does Go SSJ2, They clearly Say in many episodes that he goes SSJ2 againts Cell, And Brolly never when SSJ2, Brolly only went up2 USSJ.

Omg, When u go SSJ2 Anyway u get Max Speed and Power.
When You Go USSJ Like Brolly did he has the SSJ2 Power but doesnt have the Speed Because of the Size of which ur muscles are at when you Go USSJ, so when u go USSJ theres really no advantage exept power.

Goku Explanes all this When he goes USSJ and he didnt like it because it Slows him down when hes fighting.

Brolly cant Max out all the stuff u said, The only thing special about him was that he was Born with a Powerlevel greater that all the others. At thae Time he was strong but now hes nothing, And what do you Mean Goku was Slow in SSJ2? ur getting confused Between USSJ and SSJ2

I suggest u watch some episodes again

Last edited by DenKi on Jun 4th, 2004 at 03:40 PM

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 03:32 PM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

There are way too many DBZ threads in this forum. But I'm guessing Broly was a bit weaker then Perfect Cell.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2004 11:03 PM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Pred@tor
The Huntress

Vegeta is the maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan. Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 06:53 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
sukasa

lol brolly cool

Old Post Jun 8th, 2004 08:15 AM
sukasa is currently offline Click here to Send sukasa a Private Message Find more posts by sukasa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dragula_Zombie

quote:
Originally posted by sukasa
lol brolly cool

Theres nothing cool about a half-assed moron that was only made for money that screams "Kakorotto" every 20 seconds.

His powerlevel?

Any SSj2 >>>>>>>>>>> Brolly >> Any Pre-Buu Saga SSj

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 09:13 AM
Dragula_Zombie is currently offline Click here to Send Dragula_Zombie a Private Message Find more posts by Dragula_Zombie Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cruel jedi
A PrOpHeT oF tHe DaRkSiDe

brolley stinks

<<<Scatter Senbonzakura>>>

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 01:09 PM
cruel jedi is currently offline Click here to Send cruel jedi a Private Message Find more posts by cruel jedi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Dragula_Zombie

The Brolly Movies was mainly around all the Cell sagas to the start of the Buu saga.

A strong SSJ could take down Brolly, a SSJ2 couldnt eadily take down him easily as you said

Old Post Jun 9th, 2004 05:13 PM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

you really think so

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:50 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

An USSJ does NOT have the same amount of power as a SSJ2, a SSJ2 is a lot more powerful. When Gohan went SJJ2 he could easily kick Broly butt.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:59 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote