KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?

Was Ultra SSJ Brolly more powerful than Super Perfect Cell?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 47.37%
No 10 52.63%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Pred@tor
The Huntress

cool

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 06:02 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

When You go USSJ Your power increases to a SSJ2 But your mucles go bigger and that slows them down

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:07 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Freddy_vs_Jason

when did gohan go ssj2 and beat brolly, i really want to know................................................

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:09 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by DenKi
When You go USSJ Your power increases to a SSJ2 But your mucles go bigger and that slows them down

Actually, it doesn't. Remember how SSJ2 Gohan, at HALF power, still was able to kill Super Perfect Cell(Cell after he came back from exploding)? Compared to USSJ Trunks, who was only stronger because Perfect Cell was holding back during that ENTIRE fight. How could USSJ be the same as SSJ2 if that's the case?

SSJ2 >>>>>>> USSJ.

Old Post Jun 10th, 2004 05:58 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Yes we all know that?

Old Post Jun 11th, 2004 04:59 PM
Cizal

...Yet just two posts earlier, you said that USSJ was as strong as SSJ2, when it is DEFINITELY not. That's the reasoning for my entire post up there.

Old Post Jun 12th, 2004 08:38 PM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

You people do know theres no point in comparing the movies with the show as the movies didnt tie in with the show in any way. Its not like before the Cell games they all went and fought Brolly.
Also USSJ only increased their strength tremendously but it slowed them down a lot. SSJ 2 was a way of getting round that by making them super fast but only increasing their strength a little making a SSJ2 not much stronger than an USSJ. Trunks could have beat cell if he was faster, but he wasnt wich is why gohan wooped cell, cause he was to fast for him. yes

Old Post Jun 13th, 2004 12:05 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Actually, Cell was holding back the ENTIRE time, even when he wasn't buffed up. And also, you have to notice that SSJ2 Gohan DEMOLISHED him, even when he was completely powered up after being buffed up, and then again at HALF power, when Cell was STRONGER then he was buffed up. Yet Trunks couldn't even beat him when he was holding back in his buff form, while USSJ.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:14 AM
Pred@tor
The Huntress

agreed.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 05:40 AM
Pred@tor is currently offline Click here to Send Pred@tor a Private Message Find more posts by Pred@tor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Ryugen
No longer hairy

You know those few episodes were Gohans finest hour. He put the fear of GOD into Cell before having to lose the use of one arm and half his power in saving the Z fighters most consistant punching bag Vegeta.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 08:59 AM
Lord Ryugen is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Ryugen a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Ryugen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Magee

lol its so funny when vegeta always gets the crap kicked outta him, i find it funny how he goes in all guns blazing, thiniking he can take anyone and with in 5 mins he's eating the floor, funny laughing

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 03:48 PM
Magee is currently offline Click here to Send Magee a Private Message Find more posts by Magee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

Well, this time he already knew that he couldn't do anything against Cell...He just went all out because Trunks was killed by him. A lot of people would do the same thing.

Old Post Jun 14th, 2004 06:14 PM
Magee

lol did i specify a certain time? i was meaning like with Freiza, Android 18, imperfect cell then turned perfect, Majin Buu. I did not mean when he got totaly pissed off when cell shot trunks through the chest, not killing him.

Old Post Jun 15th, 2004 07:24 PM
Cizal

Well, true as that is, the specific time that was being talked about was during the Cell Games...Oh, and Trunks was most definitely killed. It was a dub line that he wasn't. In the original, there was a hole, straight through, no doubt that he was dead or not.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 01:25 AM
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

NO!! Brolli was not even close to Cell, cell could hit Brolli once and kill him...lol.....if SSJ Goku could beat him, at the level that he was at then Cell would rape Brolli, So would Super saiyan 2 Gohan, or even goku at the time of cell for that matter

BRAWL FRIEND CODE: 3823-8176-3726

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:50 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

actually i think that all 4 saiyans would be able to beat brolli no prop if they fought him when they were fighting cell, and so would cell

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:55 PM
((The_Anomaly)) is currently offline Click here to Send ((The_Anomaly)) a Private Message Find more posts by ((The_Anomaly)) Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
((The_Anomaly))
2003 Super Senior Member

and (i forget who it was) but someone said that the movies and the show have no comparison, they arnt related, so its not really relivent.....

oh and who said that a super saiyan power level was 50,000......????

ummm Frieza power was like 12, 000, 000 (million) and SSJ goku was like 15, 000, 000 when he was fighting frieza

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 09:57 PM
DenKi

((The_Anomaly)) yeah dude ur totaly right, Brolly wouldnt on even had a chance. Im not sure of the time In the TV series which the First Brolly movie was released tho, I think It was during the Andriods sagas, im not sure all i kno was Future Trunks was there and i dunno when he came into the TV series.

Old Post Jun 16th, 2004 10:08 PM
Cizal

The movies all seem to coincide with a saga or so(for example, the Tree of Life coincides with Vegeta's coming, while Deadzone coincides with Raditz.) I'm relatively sure that Brolly's movie coincides with the Cell Saga.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:48 AM
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by ((The_Anomaly))
and (i forget who it was) but someone said that the movies and the show have no comparison, they arnt related, so its not really relivent.....

oh and who said that a super saiyan power level was 50,000......????

ummm Frieza power was like 12, 000, 000 (million) and SSJ goku was like 15, 000, 000 when he was fighting frieza

Those are merely estimated numbers, no real numbers were ever given in that fight.

Old Post Jun 17th, 2004 03:49 AM