KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Genres » Anime / Manga » What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?

Was Ultra SSJ Brolly more powerful than Super Perfect Cell?
This poll is closed.
Yes 9 47.37%
No 10 52.63%
Total: 19 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

What was Brolly's Power Level anyhow?
Started by: sonofasaiyan

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): « First ... « 2 3 [4] 5 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Cizal

He was beaten by an SSJ though. An SSJ, no matter WHO(unless it's a fusion) CANNOT beat an SSJ2. You STILL have no idea what you're talking about. Get a damned clue before you do something else stupid.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 05:32 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IHateDumbPeople

i been watching the whole series sence it first came out read all the manga's and every thing brolly pwns all so stfu u noob stick out tongue

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:43 AM
IHateDumbPeople is currently offline Click here to Send IHateDumbPeople a Private Message Find more posts by IHateDumbPeople Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

I really doubt that. All you've shown me is that you have no idea what you're talking about, and you didn't even pay attention to the movie, much less the anime.

And tell me this, oh omnipotent one. Which Buu is the strongest?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 09:03 AM
Cizal is currently offline Click here to Send Cizal a Private Message Find more posts by Cizal Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IHateDumbPeople

kid no shit thats a easy one

unless ur gone say ubuu witch was the reincanation of buu as a human witch is wrong sorry cause he becomes good

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:43 AM
IHateDumbPeople is currently offline Click here to Send IHateDumbPeople a Private Message Find more posts by IHateDumbPeople Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DenKi

Cizal dont listen to this Dumb Kid, hes prob about 12 and thinks he knows everything, i very mutch dout to be honest that hes even see the Brolly movies by the way hes talking, I bet hes just seen Pics and thorght he looks the best and strongest

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 04:53 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by IHateDumbPeople
kid no shit thats a easy one

unless ur gone say ubuu witch was the reincanation of buu as a human witch is wrong sorry cause he becomes good

You just proved that you have NO idea what you're talking about. You said you read the manga, correct? The manga itself states that Super Buu 3 is the strongest, and that Kid Buu is merely the most insane. Either you don't pay attention in the least, or you're just lying. Either way, as your name implies, you must hate yourself worst of all.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:08 PM
DenKi

Lol, kids.............*Sigh*

Im just watching part of DBZ movie 10 again, and i keep noticeing now powerful brolly really is with his powers, But 1 thing got me thinking.

When Brolly first came outa the Water and Videl was there, Brolly went to attack Videl and he punched Her and she easily dodged it, Then she bounced back into the water doing some kool lil flying tricks as he got thrown back.

So if that is taken place near the world torney saga shouldnt she b new to all that flying stuff becos Gohan just taught her that, he did it so well and skilled... hmm, u have to watch it and then u will see what i mean.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:27 PM
DenKi is currently offline Click here to Send DenKi a Private Message Find more posts by DenKi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The True Fear
Restricted

Account Restricted

brolly maybe be more powerful than ss2 but he is slower. remeber when trunks went all ascended on perfect cell? he was stronger but slower. so cell would serve brolly up somthin feirce.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 06:34 PM
The True Fear is currently offline Click here to Send The True Fear a Private Message Find more posts by The True Fear Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Cizal

...Did you even read the topic, Bardock?

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:07 PM
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by DenKi
Lol, kids.............*Sigh*

Im just watching part of DBZ movie 10 again, and i keep noticeing now powerful brolly really is with his powers, But 1 thing got me thinking.

When Brolly first came outa the Water and Videl was there, Brolly went to attack Videl and he punched Her and she easily dodged it, Then she bounced back into the water doing some kool lil flying tricks as he got thrown back.

So if that is taken place near the world torney saga shouldnt she b new to all that flying stuff becos Gohan just taught her that, he did it so well and skilled... hmm, u have to watch it and then u will see what i mean.

It's another plothole. Videl, no matter whether she knows how to fly or not, shouldn't be able to even think without having Brolly make her explode. And besides, she figured how to fly well by herself after Gohan taught her how to actually do it.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 07:08 PM
DenKi

yeah but she seemed to dodge brollys punch realll easy :P

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:17 PM
IHateDumbPeople

im so sorry for all u **** that think im 12 im god dam 19 so **** off and get a real life super buu is not stronger than kid buu

Super Kid Majin Buu
This is Buu's true form. After Goku and Vegeta removed every one Buu had absorbed he returned to his original form. He now has nothing to hold back his power, and he is far stronger than even SSJ3 Goku and even gogeta.

ok the japanese have more episodes so there u go it shows a lot more specific details than in the us versions

u know what i just went and looked it up the strongest form is
Majuub
In DBGT Uub fuses with Fat Buu and gains his ability to turns anything into chocolate along with Fat Buu's other moves of course. He fires his turn into chocolate move at Baby Vegeta and lets Baby turn the move back on Majuub turning him into chocolate instead. Little did Baby know Majuub is strong enough to reverse this and starts powering up inside Baby!

u want to argu that no so stfu
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/drag...mations-Buu.htm

Last edited by IHateDumbPeople on Jul 2nd, 2004 at 08:35 PM

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 08:32 PM
Cizal

I'll simply post this thread to show that you're a damned idiot.

http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Just because a website says something doesn't mean it's right. The manga is the Number 1 source of facts, and it says that Kid Buu is the third weakest, above Evil Buu and Mr. Buu. All other Buu's are stronger than him. Look in the topic before you try and argue that.

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 10:02 PM
WanderingDroid
THE LOOSE CANNON

To all DBZ fans:

I'm allowing this thread to be open so that you guys can continue to discuss the original topic. I won't merged this poll with the Official DBZ thread because it will messed up the current discussion in that thread. Please dispute your opinions without any insults or personal attacks. If this continues the thread will be close.

Thank you for reading this message.

-WD

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:02 PM
WanderingDroid is currently offline Click here to Send WanderingDroid a Private Message Find more posts by WanderingDroid Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
IHateDumbPeople

look im getting a little pissed with arguing with newbs u said that kid was at first then some one said super buu and u changed over to super buu u do not know ****ing shit noob

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:04 PM
IHateDumbPeople

and fyi thats in a post not a ****ing website thouse are people's openions they do not have facts about what they are trying to prove so stfu noob

Old Post Jul 2nd, 2004 11:23 PM
Cizal

That site doesn't say ANYWHERE that Kid Buu is the strongest. Anyway, saying that he's the strongest suggests at least two things. A) He gets WEAKER by absorbing people, which is damned ridiculous(Super Buu was getting owned by Gohan, so he wanted to get WEAKER so he could beat Gohan, which he was doing? BS), and B) That his ORIGINAL form is the strongest, simply because it showed up last, which doesn't make sense. Semi-Perfect Cell was shown after Gohan hit Perfect Cell a few times, does that make him stronger than Perfect Cell? Hell no.

This website does have facts. It tells about the Buu's, EXCEPT FOR their strengths in comparison to one another. You still have no proof, while those posts DO bring in MUCH more proof, INCLUDING a manga scan, which you haven't even ever READ. Manga facts are above ALL other facts, since the manga is the one and original. The manga says that Super Buu 3(with Gohan, Goten, Trunks, and Piccolo) is the strongest, and that Kid Buu is only stronger than Evil Buu(Fat Buu's strength and evil in a physical form) and Mr. Buu(Fat Buu's good side, has Dai Kaioshin and South Kaioshin inside of him).

Give up. You're wrong.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:28 AM
Cizal

quote:
Originally posted by IHateDumbPeople
im so sorry for all u **** that think im 12 im god dam 19 so **** off and get a real life super buu is not stronger than kid buu

Super Kid Majin Buu
This is Buu's true form. After Goku and Vegeta removed every one Buu had absorbed he returned to his original form. He now has nothing to hold back his power, and he is far stronger than even SSJ3 Goku and even gogeta.

ok the japanese have more episodes so there u go it shows a lot more specific details than in the us versions

u know what i just went and looked it up the strongest form is
Majuub
In DBGT Uub fuses with Fat Buu and gains his ability to turns anything into chocolate along with Fat Buu's other moves of course. He fires his turn into chocolate move at Baby Vegeta and lets Baby turn the move back on Majuub turning him into chocolate instead. Little did Baby know Majuub is strong enough to reverse this and starts powering up inside Baby!

u want to argu that no so stfu
http://www.myfavoritegames.com/drag...mations-Buu.htm

Hmm, I don't remember ANY Buu facing Gogeta, only SSJ2 Vegetto(Base Vegetto vs Super Buu 3 was filler)...I don't even remember seeing that in the site's description of Kid Buu. Making stuff up now, eh? You fail at life.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:30 AM
DenKi

Cizel Dude, dont even bother with him, He knws nothing, All he wants us to do is to keep writing stuff out to him, Hes just a Loney Attention Seaker

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 01:49 AM
Cizal

Eh, I haven't got too much else to do, really. It's getting late over here, and I'm always up for a little noob-pwning.

Old Post Jul 3rd, 2004 02:50 AM