KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Worst Bond movie and why?

Worst Bond movie and why?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Question Worst Bond movie and why?

What is the worst Bond film and why?

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:13 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

That's a rhetorical stick out tongue

*whispers* OHMSS stick out tongue

shallow me, then spit me out
for hating you I blame myself
seeing you it kills me now
no, I don't cry on the outside anymore...

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:15 AM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

well, ... I would like to see them all again before saying, but since the tape is ruined, I can't judge sad

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:19 AM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
forumcrew

i think they are starting to get worse with each new one they make.. get back to the roots of the character not the SFX shots!

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:12 PM
forumcrew is currently offline Click here to Send forumcrew a Private Message Find more posts by forumcrew Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

Oh, here we go again with SFX stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:26 PM
Evy_O is currently offline Click here to Send Evy_O a Private Message Find more posts by Evy_O Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

oh come on, TNDs had a good REAL villain, it was more about thinking it could really happen than something else

but yeah, they have to do less FX

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:33 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Evy_O
don't let go

I actually like them messed

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:45 PM
yerssot

the FX?

Old Post May 16th, 2004 07:58 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

yeah embarrasment

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:36 PM
yerssot

of course, they have to go better and better over the years, no more horrible blue screen wink

Old Post May 16th, 2004 08:39 PM
Evy_O
don't let go

then it's a good thing, when combined with a good story too big grin

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:43 PM
yerssot

and don't do stupid fx liked DaD had stick out tongue

Old Post May 16th, 2004 09:58 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

back to topic, i shall make a topic about the SFX so this doesnt get shut down for going off topic stick out tongue

OHMSS sucked, Licence to Kill sucked...

Discos - that will be all

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 16th, 2004 10:59 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

Licence to Kill was about revanche, something that should have been done long ago

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:04 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

revanche = revenge?

my reasons for OHMSS, went for a pathetic Bond replacement guy imho and the plot sucked

Discos - lezenby was fat!

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:07 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

spelling was never my strong point wink

oh, and I don't disagree with OHMSS, Lazenby (not Lezenby stick out tongue) was definitly not Bond and I feel they had to chose between him either fighting Blofeld or him getting married, not the both

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:09 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
spelling was never my strong point wink

Lazenby (not Lezenby stick out tongue)

Discos - definetly not your strong point at all......shifty

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:19 PM
yerssot

wit is though wink

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:22 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

sarcasm os a natural gift for me......along with gold and frankensence and whatnot

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:24 PM
yerssot

for one a gift for another a curse

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:31 PM