KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Movie Franchises » James Bond Series » Worst Bond movie and why?

Worst Bond movie and why?
Started by: BlackC@t

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (6): « 1 [2] 3 4 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Discos
The Discmeister

especially to some people i know

Discos - ie sauron

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:32 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

lets stay ontopic instead of involving other members messed

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:35 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

sorry man....dy (get it, "mandy"?)

anyways, I didnt much like Live & Let Die to start with, it ended up growing on me. I guess it was a somewhat different theme, voodoo and the good ole drug communities

"In the year of our Lord 1314, patriots of Scotland, starving and outnumbered, charged the fields at Bannockburn. They fought like warrior poets. They fought like Scotsmen. And won their freedom."

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:41 PM
Discos is currently offline Click here to Send Discos a Private Message Find more posts by Discos Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

it was one of the first movies I ever saw of bond messed

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:45 PM
yerssot is currently offline Click here to Send yerssot a Private Message Find more posts by yerssot Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Discos
The Discmeister

mine was Thunderball or You Only Live Twice

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:48 PM
yerssot

because blofeld was in YOLT and returned in OHMSS without recognising bond?

Old Post May 16th, 2004 11:54 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

tut tut lol,

well i like all the bond films in general but that two i mentioned just annoys me at times

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:23 AM
yerssot

but in that time Thunderball could really cause a catastrophy

Old Post May 17th, 2004 10:23 AM
The Redeemer

quote:
Originally posted by yerssot
spelling was never my strong point wink

oh, and I don't disagree with OHMSS, Lazenby (not Lezenby stick out tongue) was definitly not Bond and I feel they had to chose between him either fighting Blofeld or him getting married, not the both

LEZenby??? laughing out loud The mind boggles!!! whistle

Peter Gabriel - SLEDGEHAMMER.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:58 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

but it IS Lazenby messed

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:08 PM
The Redeemer

I was referring to the spelling LEZ, Y...don't tell me "Y"ou don't get it!!! laughing out loud

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:14 PM
The Redeemer is currently offline Click here to Send The Redeemer a Private Message Find more posts by The Redeemer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
yerssot

I..did...yeah, of course I did blink wink

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:19 PM
The Redeemer

I see now that you most definitely haven't seen any of the EMMANUELLE films... big grin

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:22 PM
yerssot

that's what I've been trying to tell you stick out tongue they must be the WORSE bond movies stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:25 PM
The Redeemer

There's a thought...Sylvia Kristal as the next Bond villian... smokin'

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:33 PM
yerssot

that would be the worse bond movie hands down stick out tongue

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:36 PM
The Redeemer

If I think what you're referring to Y...Oh, matron!!!! laughing out loud angel

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:41 PM
yerssot

I wouldn't wink

Old Post May 17th, 2004 08:42 PM
Discos
The Discmeister

well.....

lets just say whatever films with the top 3 bonds didn't suck

Discos - except perhaps Octopussy

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:52 AM
yerssot

hmmm, saying they all didn't suck with Moore...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 10:50 AM