KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » New Star Wars game ready to go! Kinda.

New Star Wars game ready to go! Kinda.
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): « 1 2 [3] 4 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dexx
wingless

great

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:56 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Due to heavy request, I have put the Pilot Tricks in the main rules. Of course, as the system isn't finished, you may not understand what they mean, but they are all there...

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:12 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Some players have ended up with skill points to spare.

LemonBrown, you are owed a Force power and a Combat Trick- also I need to know what you have taken Reaction with.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 18th, 2004 at 09:39 AM

Old Post May 17th, 2004 12:37 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Alright i'll work on that. i should have it done soon

Also by the way Im currently not using this screename anymore(it's my cousins) I'll be using the screename Pain Stalker

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:23 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Coolio...

I've gotten BB to do a little retooling on Xeth, to help him fit the whole droid thing. He's now got a contact within the Taloraan government regarding the droid hunt.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 04:37 AM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Ok I'll spend my XP on a little Intuition.

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:39 AM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
trv16
Restricted

Account Restricted

anyone here

Old Post May 18th, 2004 08:43 AM
trv16 is currently offline Click here to Send trv16 a Private Message Find more posts by trv16 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Painstalker? How happy happy joy joy...

BtVS

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:40 AM
Fire

Painstalker???? confused

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 18th, 2004 09:52 AM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Still some xp spending to do, folks...

BtVS

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:12 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Just halfway through doing Gundy's character. Will kick off as soon as that is done.

BtVS

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:36 PM
Fire

*thinks about pulling the ears of that gundark if she doesn't hurry up*

Old Post May 18th, 2004 01:53 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

Has the xp been assigned? And do I get any xp since I switched characters?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:35 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

xp has been assigned Zink, which character did you play before?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:39 PM
General Zink
Bane

Not Nume, I was Wraith.

Where'd he assign the xp at? I haven't seen it...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:41 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

Gundark- 45 xp
Galder- 40 xp
Xeth- 35 xp
Takuan- 30 xp
Marcus- 25 xp
Rah- 15 xp
Roan- 10 xp

that's the XP sorry to say but I don't see Wraith in there

it's in that archival thread, but I do recall ush saying something about not getting xp when you take a new character, pretty logical IMO

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:45 PM
General Zink
Bane

Ah, so I thought...

Old Post May 18th, 2004 02:46 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, that's right. Else Wraith would be due 15.

BtVS

Old Post May 18th, 2004 03:31 PM
Stealth Agent
Screen Writer

Nevermind about the PainStalker screen name. KMC forums won't let me use it they say i already have 1 so I have to use this 1. My cousin let me have it, although i don't really like it what kind of name is lemon brown?

My combat Trick is TRIP< My force power is FLYING CHARGE, reaction go's with combat push. What Powers do I need to take out again because they don't work right?

Old Post May 18th, 2004 05:38 PM
Stealth Agent is currently offline Click here to Send Stealth Agent a Private Message Find more posts by Stealth Agent Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

we don't know ATM
and LemonBrown in the news and questions section their is a thread where you can request a name change

Old Post May 18th, 2004 06:13 PM