KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Misc » Sports Forum » game 7

game 7
Started by: wuTa

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
wuTa

game 7

whos gonna win them...i say detriot and the kings i picked the kings over the wolve coz the kings have been in this position for the last couple of playoffs that know how to handle this type of enviroment

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:40 PM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious
Iran...I Walked...I Jihad

I'll go T-Wolves on this mainly because of Sacramento's recent incident between Peeler and Garnett. Also because they happen to have home court advantage at this point.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 06:57 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DanZeke25
You can't beat me.

im going with the T-Wolves too. I want them to win it all but that prolly wont happen unless the Lakers play bad.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 07:46 PM
DanZeke25 is currently offline Click here to Send DanZeke25 a Private Message Find more posts by DanZeke25 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

diddo to both of the last posts.

Greg Oden: The future of the Blazers. The future of the NBA.

Old Post May 17th, 2004 11:19 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

Alright, tonights the night. I personally hope that Sacramento wins this game tonight because i hate Northern California and nothing would please me more than to hear Shaq once again claim that Los Angeles is the new captial of California. With that said...i still think Minnesota has the best chance of winning tonight.

Old Post May 19th, 2004 01:19 PM
Linkalicious is currently offline Click here to Send Linkalicious a Private Message Find more posts by Linkalicious Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
justinday15
Jay

I think the pistons are gonna beat the nets, but i want the nets to win cuz i think the pacers would have trouble beating the pistons.
GO PACERS!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 02:42 PM
justinday15 is currently offline Click here to Send justinday15 a Private Message Find more posts by justinday15 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

I want the Pistons to make to the finals. DOWN WITH JERMAINE!

Old Post May 20th, 2004 07:54 PM
Myth is currently offline Click here to Send Myth a Private Message Find more posts by Myth Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Linkalicious

i haven't watched both teams very closely toward the end of the season, but from what i have seen....I don't see how Detroit is going to have a hard time with Indy.

The Wallaces should be able to contain Jermaine O'Neal. I'd give the gaurd battle to Detroit because Billups and Hamilton are a pretty dynamic duo. And who knows how the hell Artest will do against Prince. Sure he's a lot stronger, but Prince is a lengthy, awkard guy to guard.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 08:02 PM
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

heheheh. T'wolves with homecourt advantage. hope it helps. they are going to need all the help they can get. my pick is New Jersey in tonights game, and the pacers arent going anywhere. both new jersey and detroit can handle the Pacers.

Old Post May 20th, 2004 10:12 PM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
wuTa

detroit baby detrioit!...man i didnt think the game was gonna be a blow out by the way did anyone else see the tape on darkos ears....are u tellin me that mother f*cker is too lazy to take his earings out before a game?

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:54 AM
wuTa is currently offline Click here to Send wuTa a Private Message Find more posts by wuTa Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mr. Sandman
Sintastic

crap. friggin detroit...*mumble mumble*... Go T'Wolves!

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:22 AM
Mr. Sandman is currently offline Click here to Send Mr. Sandman a Private Message Find more posts by Mr. Sandman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by wuTa
detroit baby detrioit!...man i didnt think the game was gonna be a blow out by the way did anyone else see the tape on darkos ears....are u tellin me that mother f*cker is too lazy to take his earings out before a game?

If he got them pierced recently, then he isn't suppose to take them out, so has to tape them instead.

Anyway, I'm expecting Pistons to take Pacers in 6 (maybe 7). Lakers probably in 6 but I would like to see the Wolves get a jump start at home and take the series. If they play poorly in the first game, it will be over.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 07:38 AM
Myth
Give me your babies!!!

quote:
Originally posted by Myth
Lakers probably in 6 but I would like to see the Wolves get a jump start at home and take the series. If they play poorly in the first game, it will be over.

Well shit no

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:25 AM