KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (LIGHT SIDE)- Conspiracy

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (LIGHT SIDE)- Conspiracy
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (154): « First ... « 152 153 [154]   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Not to be rude, but I really do wish people would stop asking that.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:20 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~LoL, Clarion just relax a little, enjoy your New Years presents, ya know let Ush do his job on the 2nd episode, give him as much time as he needs.~

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:34 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

quote:
Originally posted by Ushgarak
Not to be rude, but I really do wish people would stop asking that.

Sorry, I only asked becuase I'm new to this and didnt know what comes next. sad embarrasment

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 08:46 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Episode is over, that was just an Epilogue. Problem is, you sounded very dismissive when you framed your quesiton like that, is all.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:03 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

Ush, Ill use Dreams to see the important stuff in the next episode.

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:07 PM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
~JP~
yeah baby

Well it honestly wasnt MEANT dismissive, it was just me asking what happens next.

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 10:29 PM
~JP~ is currently offline Click here to Send ~JP~ a Private Message Find more posts by ~JP~ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

That comes later Vlad...
Now we reflect and theorize,
then our theorys get blown outta the water by the complexitys and stuff taht Ush has planned for us!

Old Post Jan 1st, 2005 11:26 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

If all players could now update their characters to the latest rules, spend their xp if they wish, and make any tweaks and/or background changes you want to make, then I can post them up in the new Archival Records thread soon. The old Archival records are now being closed down, and all the new rules in the new rules thread are being imported into the main rules.

Also note the existence of the new Blade Trick 'Sabre Shield'.

(Gundy and Clation are already done)

BtVS

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 12:08 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

The Main Rules are now fully updated. Please check out the new rules for Heavy Weapons and Pinning!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 2nd, 2005 01:32 PM
Delfedd
Beware of the Dark Side

um ush... did i update my char? i don't think i did...

a public service anouncement (put in your Sig)

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:15 AM
Delfedd is currently offline Click here to Send Delfedd a Private Message Find more posts by Delfedd Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Yup, your original was with the new system- all done!

Ok, we're done here. Thanks a lot!

BtVS

Old Post Jan 3rd, 2005 01:54 PM