KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (LIGHT SIDE)- Conspiracy

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (LIGHT SIDE)- Conspiracy
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (154): « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Of course I have!" says Trorn. "I know everyone in the temple.

When you are finished here, Marcus, I need to talk to yourself and Gundark. Also Roan is needed."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:46 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"Everyone in the temple, that's a lot of people, than again your knowledge and the size of your memory never seazes to amaze me. I think I am ready but since Jeb wanted to try this exercise I think Gundark will be a while, same as Roan.
By the way you ever heard of this little X (X is what ever species Nebb was) that goes by the name of Nebb, I ran into him on Tartarus, quite the unpleasant fellow."

Be smart, be cool, be sexy = be LIBERAL!

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:48 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Are you still wound up about the Lamellans, Marcus? It's been two years now..."

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:50 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Fire

"I am not wound up about them, I just think the republic should do something about it's Bureaucracy."

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:52 PM
Fire is currently offline Click here to Send Fire a Private Message Find more posts by Fire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Well, the Chancellor has been making some efforts to cut through that problem. In fact, that is related to what your new assignment is."

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:53 PM
Fire

"Please don't tell me they're going to send me back to Tartarus"

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:56 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Of course not! As the Comission there is still sitting it wouldn't be possible to send you there evn if we had any reason. No, your assignment is right here on Coruscant."

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:57 PM
Fire

"ooh Good, no travelling then, care to fill me in now or do you prefere to wait?"

Old Post May 21st, 2004 03:58 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"I am afraid you will have to be filled in by Ki-Adi Mundi, and the Jedi whose case you are taking over from. It is a little complicated. But it is nothing awkward; a bodyguarding duty."

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:07 PM
Fire

"Sounds pretty serious, if we have to bodyguard someone here on Coruscant"

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:10 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"It is serious, indeed. But we can get to that in due time."

Trorn watches Jeb as things are set-up.

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:39 PM
Fire

"guess that Sabre Lesson will have to wait Vilpa"

Old Post May 21st, 2004 04:42 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

"I'll be there after Jeb is finished Trorn. Ready for a Mission Sundra?"
(I'm assuming we haven't been on any missions since Zetion.)

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:12 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You mean you or Sunda?

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:29 PM
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

me and sundra together. I was going to treat this as a first mission but I don't have to.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:47 PM
Tptmanno1 is currently offline Click here to Send Tptmanno1 a Private Message Find more posts by Tptmanno1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

You have never done anything remotely resembling a dangerous assignment together, no.

"Of course, Master," he says.

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:48 PM
xeous
The Next.

"How are things, Master?"

Christof says with a bow.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:51 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tptmanno1
Life Ponder-er

ok and I thought Sundra was a girl?
"Good, This mission is going to be more dangerous than anything we have attempted before. You must be extremly careful."

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:52 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Ahhh... not sure who you are talkin to there, Xeous...

BtVS

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:52 PM
xeous
The Next.

Trorn, sorry. I'll be more specific.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 10:55 PM
xeous is currently offline Click here to Send xeous a Private Message Find more posts by xeous Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote