KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Star Wars: Role Playing » USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (DARK SIDE)- New Order

USH'S STAR WARS GAME- CAMPAIGN II, EPISODE I (DARK SIDE)- New Order
Started by: Ushgarak

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (125): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Trickster
True KMC Jester

"Um, as far as I can tell, the people on his little backwater planet lack any kind of advancement. I think that probably me and Rah could fake being this simple and backward, but the rest of you won't be able to reach this low," says Tanic. as he looks around.

Death only gives another set of choices.

He who dies with the most toys. Still dies.

Old Post May 21st, 2004 11:22 PM
Trickster is currently offline Click here to Send Trickster a Private Message Find more posts by Trickster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
General Zink
Bane

"Rura, Rah, and I would be sore thumbs on this world, even if in the right garb. We aren't human in any way. On top of that, none of us could stoop to simpleton level, except maybe Galder..." Nume said with a slight grin.

"Mind tricks might work, if we talk to the right people."

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 12:16 AM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

(i passed the savoir fair too..so i can pass as a local.)

"well..let's make our way to teh city"

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:31 AM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

(Tanic, you think Takuan will be in for a shock...)

Now pas the farmhouse, you can naviagte down tracks between fields, and soon the twon is in the distance. However, before long, you run into a local- there is a farmhand at the side of the road, programming some electrical equipment built into the ground. He turns round lazily to look at you guys as you approach.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

"You've never had any TINY bit of sex, have you?"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 10:56 AM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dexx
wingless

Takuan doesn't seem to mind him..

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 12:26 PM
Dexx is currently offline Click here to Send Dexx a Private Message Find more posts by Dexx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Well, he looks strangely at you, not entirely sure what you are doing here.

"We've got maybe seconds before Darth Rosenberg grinds everybody into Jawa burgers and not one of you buds has the midi-chlorians to stop her!"

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 12:33 PM
Ushgarak is currently offline Click here to Send Ushgarak a Private Message Find more posts by Ushgarak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah makes an attempt at projecting a friendly image "Hello" he says mustering the best friendly smile he can manage.
"Seems strange you being out here all alone when everyone else has fled to the towns and cities but maybe you would help us by telling us whats going on"
He smiles again.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 01:11 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"Work still needs doin'," he says. "'arvest comes in, same as always. I reckon you folks ain't got much business out here though."

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:07 PM
General Zink
Bane

Nume follows Rah's idea, though is more disturbing when he smiles.

"Not much business, just wondering about the local...warning..." Nume says. "Do you know anything about that Zatev character, and why they've evactuated Prosperity?"

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:46 PM
General Zink is currently offline Click here to Send General Zink a Private Message Find more posts by General Zink Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder throws a nasty look at Nume, but then looks to the local, saying nothing.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:55 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Darth Revan
-

Vash tries hard to avoid giving the local the nasty look that he feels coming on.

having nothing but a hyphen under my name makes me look so xhardxcorex. like a felon.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:29 PM
Darth Revan is currently offline Click here to Send Darth Revan a Private Message Find more posts by Darth Revan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"They ain't be evacuating Prosperity itself; that would ruin the 'arvest. They've just been telling folk to move into the town 'till that man from Coruscant finds his guy.

But folk like you shouldn't be out 'ere. You should have stayed at Prosperity and the starport. There's nothin' for you out here. Not worth gettin' killed over."

BtVS

Last edited by Ushgarak on May 22nd, 2004 at 08:42 PM

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:39 PM
General Zink
Bane

"On the contrary, we are here to find 'this guy' as well," Nume tells him. "Do you know where the man from Coruscant might be?"

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:38 PM
Baylin
Back in story!

Rah starts smiling manicly 'A jedi! Oh I hope its a jedi those stupid Coruscant bureaucrats have sent!' he thinks to himself...
"What is that your fixing anyway?" Rah asks suddenly suspicious.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:02 PM
Baylin is currently offline Click here to Send Baylin a Private Message Find more posts by Baylin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
REXXXX
Networking

Galder smiles as well, and leans closer to Rah. "Back off, the Jedi will be mine," he whispered, inaudible so that the hick could not hear. Galder shared a glance with Rah then both of them looked to the hick and his machine. "Yeah, what's that?"

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:22 PM
REXXXX is currently offline Click here to Send REXXXX a Private Message Find more posts by REXXXX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

"He just wanders around town interviewing people," says the guy. "and I ain't fixing anything; this is a soil moisture analyzer. I'm taking readings."

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:43 PM
General Zink
Bane

"Sounds exciting," Nume said.

"I guess we'd better get going...?" Nume looks to everyone else.

(I want to Persuade him that he hasn't seen anyone including us for the past thirty minutes and that he's just been taking readings, if we are ready to go of course.)

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:49 PM
Ushgarak
Paladin

Co-Admin

Persuade isn't hypnosis; that wouldn't work.

A better idea would be to give him a convincing reason not to bother telling anyone he saw you. Persuade will make it stick.

(in case you hadn't guessed, these guys aren't exactly brimming over with willpower)

BtVS

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:51 PM
REXXXX
Networking

(No kidding...)

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 10:08 PM
General Zink
Bane

(Then you need to make hypnosis a Force power... stick out tongue )

"Listen, my friend, we are searching for Zatev like the man from Coruscant, but in a different manner. We know the man from Coruscant. We are his allies. But, in order for our mission to succeed, Zatev must not know there are more than one. No one, not even the man from Coruscant, must know that we are here."

"You will not tell anyone that you have seen us," Nume said, waving his hand in front of the simpleton's face.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 10:12 PM