KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Role Playing » Unhosted Role Plays » Digimon RPG!!!!!!!! (please play)

Digimon RPG!!!!!!!! (please play)
Started by: BlackC@

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (24): « First ... « 3 4 [5] 6 7 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

"I hope your joking Kyle, you can't!!! the current is so strong it will drag you down the water fall.

~come on supersayiangoku if someone jumped in niagra falls they would difinetly be dead in seconds. Also we haven't gotten our digivices yet, just wait. A huge wave will come over to where we are standing and pull us in.~

"Theres giga-bytes in the area? thats weird." said Lori. Lori tuned her attention on the rapid-rivers, and to her surprise it was bubbling. "Please tell me that happens here all the time?" said asked. Then six mini bubbles rose out of the water and floated to were they were all standing. Inside the bubbles were mini computer things. "How strange!" said Lori grabbing the pink one that floated towards her.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 02:33 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

"aw sweet i bet i could upgrade izzy with this or maybe it's a high-tech computer"james said sanatching the red and orange one ~when we get our digivices can it say something involving our crests e.g. your destiny will be victorious?~

made by the awsome frost
i am iceboy27 i am sorry kes if i did anything that hurt you

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 02:58 AM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

as soon as james grabbed his a little slot openned on his digivice and on his computer "hey i bet this is a upgrade" james said happy since he has not upgraded his computer in 3 days

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:03 AM
monkeyboy is currently offline Click here to Send monkeyboy a Private Message Find more posts by monkeyboy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

~my character has a backpack with a special copartment for his laptop~

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:08 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~no, we're trying to make this like the cartoon, all digivices do is tell time and let our digimon digivolve yes ~

"An up-grade that comes out of the water? doesn't seem right to me." said Lori in a worried voice. "Something strange is going on here and I don't like it."

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:09 AM
BlackC@ is currently offline Click here to Send BlackC@ a Private Message Find more posts by BlackC@ Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~But you can have the back-pack thing for your comp.~

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:10 AM
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

~no the slot is so i can analyze digimon like izzy did he used his digivice to analyze yes ~

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:16 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

~To analyze the Digimons info? alright, but only the Digimon you've seen. I hope Yuna gets here soon.~

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:20 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie was standing right on the edge of the falls, if he slpitp he would be swimming with the fishes, byt he didnt care.

Blindfold: What does the pixie dust make then see?
Pixie: I have no idea, something awesome I bet

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:24 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
monkeyboy
Restricted

Account Restricted

~thankyou~

made by the awsome frost

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:26 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~umm ur crest is a bit big, it looks kinda like knowledge, but there is moer of it, can u make it smaller~

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:31 AM
Arcane is currently offline Click here to Send Arcane a Private Message Find more posts by Arcane Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spidervlad
Renegade of Funk

~I want the crest of courage~ "Wow this is some device" said Kyle and took the blue and white device

Made by Me! Click here to see my work or request a sig!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 03:56 AM
Spidervlad is currently offline Click here to Send Spidervlad a Private Message Find more posts by Spidervlad Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~some one already has that, the person with tsunomon or gabumon, has it~

in the water Eddie saw some thing shiny, he picked it up and it was a black and grey electronic thing.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 04:02 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Lori noticed a number of button on hers. "How bizarre...." she muttered. All of a sudden hers and everyone elses device began to beep loundly. BEEP!BEEP!BEEP!

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:33 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie was shocked, he ran back to the others to tell them, but they all had one and theirs was beeping too.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 05:54 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~to new comers, i have made a list of Rookies that can digivolve to mega, so if u cant decide which one to pick choose one of these: Candlemon, Crabmon, DemiDevimon, Elecmon, Floramon, Gazimon, Kunemon, Mushroomon, SnowAgumon & Tapirmon, that is all, for now~

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:36 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

Lori panicked and pressed all the buttons on it, trying to turn it off. But it beeped even louder. The waves in the river began to throth and bubble.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 06:58 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

Eddie saw every one panicking, he turned it over to the other side, but there was no reset button.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 07:37 AM
BlackC@
Confront the darkness

A huge wave erupted out of the water and over the railing swallowing them all. The screaming sound of 6 teenagers filled the air as they fell between two walls of water right down to the centre of the earth. Lori screamed.......but where were they going? Lori passed strange things like gigantic letters of the alphabet.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 08:54 AM
Arcane
Dark Resurrection

~umm there was 7 of us but the other one never speaks so oh well~

Eddie was yelling then he stopped and realised that they are not dieing, so he layed back and went for a ride.

Old Post May 22nd, 2004 09:35 AM